SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:44 pm

The producers can always change up music, put pictures of just about anyone on their websites and basically switch things up a lot. The aus series is still very new. So patterns are bound to change. IMO, what has been noted here in terms of patterns has already made it to articles in the media and comments on Instagram etc.

Basically those are dicey trends to believe in for the purpose of sleuthing. IMO.

The US season switched up a lot of the trends regularly. Eg. the trista  and Ryan FRC music had various rifts that the producers at one point were used over the f1s consistently and then they used it for anything but the f1.
I remember in the old days we had a poster in the boards that kept a details track of RC placements, rose calling orders at RCs and positions of contestants in group pictures and there actually was a pattern at one point. Then they switched it up again. And those patterns don't occur anymore except for sporadically.

Jmo as usual.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Lee has really delighted me post show as I wasn't his biggest fan. Georgia did well by choosing him. He can be 100% supportive of her without disrupting his life. And that makes things much smoother in a transition to a difficult real world for them. I can't help but think of Lee's lovely mom and grandma and how comforting it could be to have that love so close by during Georgia's sadness with her mother. A relationship can have only one real shining star and that is Georgia. Matty and she could have ended up competing for the limelight spot. I think the stars aligned as they should.

Now my secret hope is Matty is NOT the next bachelor and that someone equally unique but a bit more subdued will steal his heart when he's ready.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:57 pm

I think whoever end up as F1 would be as supportive as Lee, or less or even more. But IMO, it is not really comparable as that is just speculation, and won't likely to happen. Jake really did care about Georgia family. in his elimination chat, he did mention "look after your family", and Jake come from a good family, close to his mother as I saw during HTD

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:04 pm

I think Lee is the only guy who can be a rock and support to Georgia like no one else can for one reason -- because Georgia loves Lee and Lee loves Georgia.

It definitely help that Lee lives close by, has a loving family, has also personally experienced his father battling cancer, as well as the fact that Georgia and Lee are soulmates and Georgia herself has said that Lee and her are the same person so no one could understand or connect with her more than him.

Even without Lee living close by or experiencing firsthand his own father battling cancer there is still no one who can support one as much as the person one loves the most. And that person for Georgia is Lee.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:25 pm

ITA Georgia loves Lee plain and simple. Hence he's the best match for her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:39 pm

I don't really see the Lee and Georgia love story being hidden. It was only a few episodes ago that we were told Lee hadn't made time for her at cocktail parties (per Jake and even Georgia) and Matty didn't mention him as one of the one's having the strongest feelings. If I am to believe this I think the edit was fair. It just goes to show that no matter how strongly Matty or Jake or Cam felt, Georgia always wanted Lee. I have no strong opinion of Lee but I do wish them the best.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:06 pm

ITA @BlackHalo if Lee's edit was not hidden. IMO, he didn't make a move in mid-season, so production team had nothing to air. And IMO that's why Georgia punished him as the last one to receive a rose in (I think) 7th episode (will need to check again). This is what Georgia exactly did to Courtney after giving up his chance to rhyan.

and if matty was too much in our face, IMO because he was the one who made the most effort to approach Georgia, by making that quiz, and being very entusiastic in any GD. in addition, IMO because Matty was more fun to watch rather than showing boring Lee's joke (but Georgia think that's fun, so should not be a problem)

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:10 pm

I was just watching the FRC again and it never ceases to make me smile and bring a tear to my eye.

The love between these two is undeniable. #Soulmates beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:52 pm

yess, that FRC even more convince me that Lee story wasn't hidden at all. Since his second SD, he had a fair share air time with to Matty.

But why then Matty's rejection scene IMO overshadow Lee FRC? I think because Matty could artculate his mind in much better way than Lee. the way he steped back, bended over, delivering his words ( particularly when he said " i found love, but it's just sucks that you don't feel the same way") then hold Georgia and said "I really don't wanna let you go" was really expresive, and it looks very real to me and many viewers. I found even Lee winning moment is very standard, nothing that really special or uniq.

but anyway, i do wis the best for Georgia and Lee. As clancy said, it's not about the winning, but 2 people end up together, Lee is better match for Georgia. They both like phun, enjoying the socialite life in Melb, not rushing to have kids, both from melb.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:00 pm

I've watched every season of the US shows, NZ, Australia and other countries as well and I have never seen an F1 as happy and excited as Lee was in such a natural and genuine way. Absolutely my favorite Bette finale ever!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:39 pm

bach_ind wrote:ITA @BlackHalo if Lee's edit was not hidden. IMO, he didn't make a move in mid-season, so production team had nothing to air. And IMO that's why Georgia punished him as the last one to receive a rose in (I think) 7th episode (will need to check again). This is what Georgia exactly did to Courtney after giving up his chance to rhyan.

and if matty was too much in our face, IMO because he was the one who made the most effort to approach Georgia, by making that quiz, and being very entusiastic in any GD. in addition, IMO because Matty was more fun to watch rather than showing boring Lee's joke (but Georgia think that's fun, so should not be a problem)

Being the cynic that I am when it comes to this show, I doubt that making the quiz, doing that song, etc. was exactly the guys idea. More likely than not, it was suggested by producers. Just like they like to tell them to go interrupt other contestants when they are talking with the lead. And don't I remember reading somewhere in here where Lee mentioned that the producers were on him and Georgia to separate during group times since they were always together?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:06 pm

@Sprite :yes:

I can't recall who but one of the contestants said that Georgia and Lee would be in their own world and just doing dad jokes with each other and the other guys watching. Same as what Aaron said that the guys all knew that Lee would win and that they would just choose what order they would leave because of the way that Georgia acted around Lee when they were in a group settings. I think some guys tried to get a look-in and Georgia tried to stay as open minded as possible, like a good lead should, but at the end of the day, it was always Lee.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme