SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:51 am

Thank you! Looking forward to next years Bach and Bachette.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:40 am

As Georgia said in an interview..no matter what guy or what date or how much fun I was having Lee was always there in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:02 am

Yess, that could be the case that Matty talked about his feeling. The fact that Matty knew Cam and Jake also very invested, to me suggests that they talk about it each other. But IMO that’s not really necessary as in his interview (I think in studio 10 and the project), Matty said that he wore his heart in his sleeve, and the boys can see his feeling even without saying it. It’s all over his face. But the point is, the frontrunners (Jake, Clancy, Courtney, Sam) picked Matty because IMO they can see that Matty’s feeling, to some extent, being reciprocated. I don’t think these boys would picked Matty if they obviously knew if he had no chance, as that was useless and unnecessary. I also can see that Georgia did have feeling, in certain level, to Matty (and to others as well, particularly Courtney and Lee) based on her words and gesture. But yess, only Georgia know the truth. I personally would not stick to what Aaron said, who stayed only few weeks in mansion, and then ignoring many other who stayed longer and knew/saw more. Again, that’s too much to ignore. If Aaron can sense something, so did these boys (or at least one of them). I agree that Lee was early contender when Aaron was still there, but the situation did change when Aaron had leave. And if Courtney took different approach or opened up little more, I think the situation would have been completely different as IMO Georgia chasing Courtney more than Lee and Matty.

Yess, that Matty sister in HTD said that relationship between Matty and Georgia was really one-sided. That’s because, IMO, his sister thought that only Matty would make all the compromise. I assume she didn’t know what happen in the mansion and during the dates, and the fact that the show had not been aired yet during HTD. This HTD made me re-thinking that Matty is not the one for Georgia, and vice versa. For me, relationship is where both parts would do compromises. Based on what Georgia is looking for, I agree that Lee is better match and convenient partner for her.

All JMO

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:28 am

see2love wrote:As Georgia said in an interview..no matter what guy or what date or how much fun I was having Lee was always there in my mind.
:yes:

This is how it is and has been on so many seasons of this show the world over for so many leads and their F1. It's a case of knowing "at first sight" but the show's premise makes for the lead to have to explore other options. But at the end of the day, none of those other options ever match up to their F1 choice who was always on their mind.

It ties into the song "End of the Rose" (a dead giveaway, imo, since it is totally a pun for a couple who loves puns and as the show called G&L a match made in pun heaven on their SM earlier in the season) and Georgia's lyrics that she sang were "And I just can't think of anyone but you". It was always Lee for Georgia, no matter how much she tried with the others, Lee was always there in her mind.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:34 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:47 am

IA with you AAL. It looks like that's how the show works. The lead knows in the early episodes (mostly epi3) who F1 is. IIRC in the US versions,the F1 gets a single date,GDR or/and SQT in Ep3/4. Then the Lead puts on the back burner and start focusing on F5,who will make it to HTD. For the show to work, the Lead NEEDS to have 2 contestants who are madly in love with them in the Finale. Unfortunately the Runner Up always gets hurt because the Lead already in love/bubble love with the F1. That's why we hear most leads say "it was ALWAYS you". As I see it ,the Heartbreak for the Runner Up is already built in. There is no way to avoid it in the premise of the show at least the US version IMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:22 am

I was wanting to know.....does anyone know if there is a MTA or ATFR for this season??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:46 am

@Aunties_Love there are no MTAs or ATFR for Bette AU. All Episode Breakdown summaries for this season are here and others can be found on Wikipedia or in the archived threads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 am

laugh out loud, so I can stop looking for an epi to be downloaded. LOL. Thanks for the info!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by allyice Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:36 am

Hey guys, if anyone was a Jake fan he's just joined and posted a message on here if anyone wanted to say anything to him: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans/

~The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australian Fans group on facebook~
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans
allyice
allyice

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thebacheloraustraliafans

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:41 am

@allyice Thanks for bringing that over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme