SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:57 pm

you can see the pain. so sad
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Awww.... Lee and Georgia together with her family eating out this Thursday with relatives. I am just so glad Lee is there for her and can see the concern in his eyes. It's so hard losing a loved one, especially one's mother, and I can't imagine how difficult it is for Georgia but thankful Lee is by her side. I am sure he is her rock and trying to help her keep her spirits up and is a small silver lining in this most heartbreaking time. Bless them both and bring them peace and especially Georgia in this difficult time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3903268/The-Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Lee-Elliott-appear-upbeat-share-toast-family-friends-dinner-following-mum-Belinda-s-death.html#comments
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:53 pm

beatingheart love these two there are quite a Few more photos of the Diimex website
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww.... Lee and Georgia together with her family eating out this Thursday with relatives. I am just so glad Lee is there for her and can see the concern in his eyes. It's so hard losing a loved one, especially one's mother, and I can't imagine how difficult it is for Georgia but thankful Lee is by her side. I am sure he is her rock and trying to help her keep her spirits up and is a small silver lining in this most heartbreaking time. Bless them both and bring them peace and especially Georgia in this difficult time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3903268/The-Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-Lee-Elliott-appear-upbeat-share-toast-family-friends-dinner-following-mum-Belinda-s-death.html#comments

'It was amazing to see how much he perked her up,' she told, adding: 'She was sitting up talking and laughing with him, which she hadn't been able to do all day.

I have heard so many times a loved one is happy and doing well days hours before they pass. This is a remarkable moment and a lasting memory that I hope they can cherish forever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 pm

My heart was breaking while editing the clips for Georgia and Lee and watching the moments Georgia has with her mom in the beginning and then Georgia and her mom's video during MTP and Lee telling Georgia he really hopes he will meet her mom and he said this to her family at MTP too and then to think Lee was so desperate to meet her mom he was willing to risk contracts. And when he did meet her mom she told him he was her favorite for Georgia.

It's so very bittersweet but Georgia will always have those memories both on screen and with the man she chose meeting her mom. Lee and Georgia talked about fate and it really seems like it was meant to be. I pray they find strength and happiness with each other and build on their life together blessed by Georgia's mother Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2764
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:My heart was breaking while editing the clips for Georgia and Lee and watching the moments Georgia has with her mom in the beginning and then Georgia and her mom's video during MTP and Lee telling Georgia he really hopes he will meet her mom and he said this to her family at MTP too and then to think Lee was so desperate to meet her mom he was willing to risk contracts. And when he did meet her mom she told him he was her favorite for Georgia.

It's so very bittersweet but Georgia will always have those memories both on screen and with the man she chose meeting her mom. Lee and Georgia talked about fate and it really seems like it was meant to be. I pray they find strength and happiness with each other and build on their life together blessed by Georgia's mother Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 13 2764

@AllAboutLove I can't wait to see the clips.

Love seeing Lee, Georgia and her dad out together.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Beautiful sentiments @AllAboutLove.^^^ I love thinking about how special that must have been for Belinda to know her daughter finally found the right man. A man who would love her look after her and put her first. It is so lovely that she and Lee along with Georgia shared that sweet and laugh filled meeting. Heartbreaking and also heartwarming. IMO Georgia and Lee are meant to be. So nice to see them all having a family meal together.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:28 am

Lee's IG post that he posted just now... I am already in tears.  :tissuebox

Life has been fully put into perspective...  It may have been a TV show that I watched, but the reality is that what Georgia is going through and also Lee only further inspire me to more fully love the ones in my life.beatingheart

by @leeroyelliott

This photo was taken the morning I set off on the crazy and amazing adventure that lead me to finding the love of my life.

These are the two most incredible, inspiring, loving, encouraging and supportive people I know and I could not be happier nor prouder to call them my mother & father.

I've been guilty of taking you for granted and not often enough have I told you just how much I absolutely love you both and how grateful I truly am for all that you have given and done for me!

You both are the sole reason I have set the bar so high when looking for my soul mate, best friend and the person I want to wake up next to every single morning for the rest of my life.

After nearly 37 years of marriage you are more in love today than the day you met.

Over the past 7 years my father has had a pretty rough time with his health but throughout it all my mother was his absolute rock! She was there beside him for every doctor's appointment, every chemo treatment, every operation, every time he woke in ICU, every time he woke in the middle of the night in pain and she never once complained as there was nowhere she would rather be than by my father's side in both sickness and in health.

It's hard not to bare witness to this and not hope that one day I would be so lucky as to find my rock and I finally have in you @georgiealove.

I could not even fathom what you and your family are going through baby but know I am to be right there beside you, holding your hand and kissing your forehead, today and always!

Life is far too short and far too precious not to make the absolute most of the time you have with your loved ones.

So drop whatever it is you're doing and turn to, call, FaceTime, hell write a letter but tell your loved ones that you love them.

November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and the 17th of November is International Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day. If you have a spare moment and a spare dollar please head to pancare.org.au to make a donation or buy a purple ribbon or wristband to wear this month in support of @pancareaus #pancare #pancarefoundation #pancreaticcancerawarenessmonth #bacheloretteau

https://www.instagram.com/leeroyelliott

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:57 am; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:36 am

This part though of Lee's IG post  beatingheart  

I could not even fathom what you and your family are going through baby but know I am to be right there beside you, holding your hand and kissing your forehead, today and always!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 am

OMG how awesome is Lee. Kiss on the forehead...I melt.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:44 am

@Sundy me too! The way Lee is so tender towards Georgia is one of the things I loved watching and now seeing post-show. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy me too! The way Lee is so tender towards Georgia is one of the things I loved watching and now seeing post-show.  beatingheart

Beautiful. Relationship goals.

I love their love.beatingheart
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom