SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Southerngal wrote:And once again, Sabel didn't make the cut for the family photo.  I guess the best lighting is more important than having Sabel in it.
The Sabel thing is so weird IMO. In basically every other match from this show or really in life, when one partner has a beloved pup, the new SO starts to love and own her too and act like it's a family/relationship pet. Maybe the duh just doesn't like animals?

This so bothers me.  Since he has been in Calif there has been hardly any mention or pictures of Sabel.  It's like in with the new and out with the old.  As you say I agree that the SO usually brings the new pet into the family especially since Sabel was Josh's baby.  I remember before that Josh said that his ex didn't like dogs but fell in love with Sabel.  Can't count the family pictures with them and Sabel front and center.  To each his own, I guess.

I could never be with someone who didn't love my dog. It does seem like the girls love her, so hopefully she's still feeling adored and being spoiled by them.

And, those are actually cute pictures, despite the questionable wardrobe decisions. If only they weren't so insufferable. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by traveler90 Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Poor Charlie, she looks like she wants to be anywhere but where she is sad
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Amanda mentioned Sabel on snapchat either yesterday or the day before. But it was only because she was in the background of her picture laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:51 pm

I miss all the Sabel pics sad

No comment on the "holiday family pics."

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:26 pm

traveler90 wrote:Poor Charlie, she looks like she wants to be anywhere but where she is sad

My personal snarky thoughts are Charlie best watch it. She is still in photos albeit not a happy camper. One misstep and she will be joining Sabel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Poor Charlie, she looks like she wants to be anywhere but where she is sad

My personal snarky thoughts are Charlie best watch it. She is still in photos albeit not a happy camper. One misstep and she will be joining Sabel.

ROFL. If I was Charlie I'd keep up the grumpycat face so I don't have to be in their lame-o family photos again. Sabel is better company anyway. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:20 pm

So my two cents on the dress. If it were just a dress to wear for herself or for an evening out with Josh that's one thing but in my opinion not appropriate if these are for Christmas cards to be sent to friends that may not want to see her naked chest. I say chest because she really doesn't have much in the breast department. IMO

As far as the dress print, it does look Christmas like so there's that. But if I had it I would have taken it home and sewn it up to maybe V length. JMO

There goes my conservative opinion again. Not many people can pull this open to your navel style off because either you have too big of breasts so they look like they're going to fall out any minute or no breasts like Amanda. Don't know which is worse.

Maybe I'm just being jealous because I'm too old to wear this stuff. LOL
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:She included the tongue smiley  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f61c so I think she was joking.

I have to say that's an adorable pic. The outfits meh - I have yet to people dress that way IRL day to day. Is it a Cali thing?

Not with the young people in my life. My daughter in law, nieces, and their friends dress very age appropriate and very stylish, but not like that - ever. I'm in the SF Bay Area. Maybe different in the LA area, who knows.

The more and more I see of them, the less and less believable they become. I wish he would post a picture of his dog and give an update as to how she's doing.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:52 am

KB_Mom wrote:Maybe Sabel doesn't get included in pics anymore because she refuses to wear those gladiator sandals. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 3806527698

I heard she chewed hers up so she didn't have to wear them Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:45 am

Maybe Charile should try that. Chew those shoes! Chew those shoes! :cheerpom: :cheeseyy :cheerpom:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Josh so reads this board. He just snapped a pic of himself kissing Sabel today. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:19 pm

It's like he's our bitch. Good BOR. We wanted Sabel time and we got it. Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena