SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm pretty sure it was about Amanda, IIRC? Also it's one thing to mention your dislike of something your partner wears in private or jokingly (which he already does on SM - dumping her birks IN THE TRASH). Another thing to flat out state that they won't be wearing them anymore. IMO.

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:12 pm

As a child starts developing language skills, one of the last battles I would fight is the word "crazy", imo, especially by the age of 4 when they have heard just about anything on radio and tv.
I found with my own kids, things skipped a generation. They turned out conservative and normal. My grandson and I are on the same wave length. Wild and cray. So maybe Charlie and Kins will be normal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 pm

^^ Not likely, Kasha, considering the environment in which they are growing up. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:25 pm

I agree Kasha. If the kids haven't dropped the f bomb yet then they're doing alright laugh out loud. ootd - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 1f633

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can't stand the shoes but who the heck is Josh to dictate what she wears? Ugh. That should be the least of his relationship worries IMO.

Sorry I wasn't more clear blueberry. I was referring to Andi saying that in an interview. And I was commenting that he seems to be conforming to a lot of what Amanda wants. I think someone posted a while ago that Amanda is the dominate one in this relationship because Josh is on Amanda's turf. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:49 pm

IMO, there is a big difference between saying 'This is crazy' and 'My mom is crazy'. I can easily excuse the former but the latter is disrespectful IMO for a child to say. Then again the only kid I have in my life is my 4 year old niece and she knows not to call her friends 'stupid' so someone calling their mom 'crazy' is hard to swallow for me. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:00 pm

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I will freely admit saying to my own grandson regarding his mom--she's crazy and then him laughing and saying momma is crazy. It could be because she is talking in a funny voice or doing a funny dance.
I guess it would depend on the context, of course. Joking vs disrespect. Even my grandson understands fun vs anger or upset.
Kids are discouraged from using words like "dumb, stupid, mean, ugly" for obvious reasons. They are discouraged from making others feel less than.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:31 pm

coolangel wrote:

On one hand, I am slightly disturbed that a 4 yr old uses language like that.. on the other hand, I think Kins must be really smart to see the signs already laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
Guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree Hugesmile #Idontlikehim100percent

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:That might be the closest to a happy, real smile I've seen from Char since the BOR moved in.  Which has me wondering is it a sugar high, the fact she's surrounded by others who might pick up on her bat signal for help Hugesmile or is she slowly getting used to the big lug? laugh out loud I'm leaning towards option 1 or 2 but who knows.  laugh out loud

JMOAA

Yeah, but on this pic she was with her friends/sis!!! On the next vid on Insta-Story in the elevator when BOR was "once upon a time ..." she looks very unconfy and scared an holding on to her mum! She clearly not trust BOR, IMO
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:57 pm

I noticed that too @Emila23_12, the moment he started his creepy talk, she got upset and reached for her mommy. She's only 2 years old. A baby. It's sad to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I can't stand the shoes but who the heck is Josh to dictate what she wears? Ugh. That should be the least of his relationship worries IMO.

Sorry I wasn't more clear blueberry.  I was referring to Andi saying that in an interview.   And I was commenting that he seems to be conforming to a lot of what Amanda wants.  I think someone posted a while ago that Amanda is the dominate one in this relationship because Josh is on Amanda's turf.  JMO

Thanks. I understand. Except I don't see it as conforming as much as it is letting someone wear what they like. If Amanda told him to stop messing with his fugly brows, I can't imagine he would listen. Josh strikes me as the type who wouldn't make very many concessions. JMO.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Sounds like both Amanda and Josh need some counseling. They are both ill equipped to raise children. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena