SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Kind of ironic that MM's maiden name is Goodhart. Perhaps she needs a little reminder of that.

Is it? Do we know that for sure? I'm beginning to think it's a made up name.

It's not her maiden name. Her maiden name is Shiro. Goodhart must be some family name as another sibling also has this inserted as a middle name.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kels0012 Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Kind of ironic that MM's maiden name is Goodhart. Perhaps she needs a little reminder of that.

It's not her maiden name. Her maiden name is Shiro. Goodhart must be some family name as another sibling also has this inserted as a middle name.

My mistake. I just assumed based on typical Facebook profile formats. I just found it pretty ironic and kind of humorous considering the latest drama. You can delete my post if needed. I apologize for my error.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:11 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

My mistake. I just assumed based on typical Facebook profile formats. I just found it pretty ironic and kind of humorous considering the latest drama. You can delete my post if needed. I apologize for my error.

No I totally agree, it's ironic and humorous that she will even use another family name to project a kind image, where IMO she's far from it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Pffft... No issues. We all make mistakes or at least I do frequently. No prob.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:43 pm

The 'cutting the cord' comment Andi made on his HTD was pretty spot-on. But if she made that observation back then, why on earth did she still want to join the family of this man-child and his Mommy Dearest?!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:49 pm

@yana_bach your guess is as good as us. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:For all the trashing of the exes, they are so lucky (#blessed) that all of them have kept quiet about MM (so far) because I bet Andi and the others have some stories they could tell. The woman is a piece of work. I doubt this breakup was amicable though so there's still a chance Amanda might spill (or leak) something, especially seeing as MM engaged in some of the shenanigans herself. All JMO.

**edited**. I think Andi's feelings were obvious. **IMO** As a mom of grown children, she has to learn that she's not BFF's with their significant others and stay out of their relationships. Friendly & loving, yes, but not BFF's. Let them live their lives and provide private guidance only if it's warranted. She loves her children, but has to back off their personal lives. **IMO**I haven't seen another mom who posts so much about their children relationships. And her "friends" encourage this behavior. I had to unfollow her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No posts re Kacie allowed on this Forum)
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:33 pm

As mentioned many times in the past, DO NOT discuss Aaron's ex g/f. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 am

It is over. I admit my opinion now. I think the special they are a part of will mention they are done. No way SM can continue normally and rumors already out there. Save face and admit it.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:12 am

Kels0012 wrote:It is over. I admit my opinion now. I think the special they are a part of will mention they are done. No way SM can continue normally and rumors already out there. Save face and admit it.

What special?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:40 am

Jolena wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:It is over. I admit my opinion now. I think the special they are a part of will mention they are done. No way SM can continue normally and rumors already out there. Save face and admit it.

What special?

The day before Nick's season starts there will be a special with him, some of his girls and catching up with some of the bachelor nation alumni.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:47 am

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

What special?

The day before Nick's season starts there will be a special with him, some of his girls and catching up with some of the bachelor nation alumni.

Thanks. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena