SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:57 am

@Cocoasneeze  MM did not post anything indicating what this woman did. Only that she has been doing this(bullying) for awhile and does not know what to do other than pray for her.
OH--and post all of this person's private information on her own public page. She posted photos, her name, where she lives, where she works, her spouse's name.
And her sycophants are all up in arms. There are a few people commenting some common sense, but it's few and far between.
I'm not posting a link here as it violates another person's privacy, but you can easily get to MM's FB page and see it for yourselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:00 am

I hope the person sue MM, she would be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Cocoasneeze  MM did not post anything indicating what this woman did. Only that she has been doing this(bullying) for awhile and does not know what to do other than pray for her.
OH--and post all of this person's private information on her own public page. She posted photos, her name, where she lives, where she works, her spouse's name.
And her sycophants are all up in arms. There are a few people commenting some common sense, but it's few and far between.
I'm not posting a link here as it violates another person's privacy, but you can easily get to MM's FB page and see it for yourselves.

How not surprising. MM knows what she's doing. She's getting her own followers to harass this woman, trying to get her fired etc. FB has a report and block function, right? How about use those.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:22 am

IMO, the sad part is that these type people will never take responsibility for their (bad) behavior and actions.  Because for whatever delusional reason, they don't think they're ever in the wrong or at fault.  It's always someone else's fault.

Is it wrong of someone to bully MM or anyone else on FB or some other form of SM?  Absolutely, yes. If the women was indeed doing this and no simply saying something MM didn't like or want to hear. Personally, I don't know if she was and could honestly careless either way. But what MM did is just as bad or worse by calling that person out, posting all the info and asking her friends and fans to do something (pray).  IMO, they'll probably all start bullying and harassing the lady.  Easy way for someone else to do your dirty work, IMO.  And it reminds me of another 'Ette who took a stance on cyber bullying only to do it herself in return when she didn't like something said aobut her.

If your that sensitive, stay of SM and away from reality tv where you open yourself up to it. You can't have it both ways. IMO, if you want the attention and limelight then you have to deal with or learn to ignore the negative. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:46 am

I wonder if Amanda will do the Real Housewives show now?  Since apparently BOR was the reason she turned it down.  She seems to live on social media and Bravo would probably add more to her shilling than trying to do BIP again.

As to Josh, they had him pegged on Famously Single too.  Everyone thought he was weird and picky and had to put on an image, and that there was just something off.  He didn't get a ton of play on the show, but I wish they went into it more.  IMO, Josh doesn't want a partner.  He wants a woman who will worship the ground he walks on and never challenges anything.  He's going to be single at 50. Unless he looks in the mirror and realizes he is the problem and commits to serious therapy.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:57 am

This naming and shaming is so dangerous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944882/Nutter-Fort-Primary-School-teacher-snatches-microphone-autistic-boy.html

This became big news in November, when the parents of this boy decided to post a 30 second clip online, and hundreds of parents reacted and demanded the teacher get fired. They actually protested at the school, disrupting other students studying, harassing the school staff etc.

There was much more to the story, it wasn't that dramatic but no one listened after daily mail and other tabloids picked it up. Instead of handling it with the school, like sane, responsible parents would, the parents took to social media, naming and shaming. And in the end, no, the teacher didnt get fired, the dchool district are backing her up.

MM knows exactly what she's doing, with her holier than thou 'pray for her' bs. She wants the sm warriors angry and in action. IF the other woman did harass MM, block and report her. By giving her one sided story, without any evidence, MM became the bully.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:10 am

kimberlyg wrote:I wonder if Amanda will do the Real Housewives show now?  Since apparently BOR was the reason she turned it down.  She seems to live on social media and Bravo would probably add more to her shilling than trying to do BIP again.

As to Josh, they had him pegged on Famously Single too.  Everyone thought he was weird and picky and had to put on an image, and that there was just something off.  He didn't get a ton of play on the show, but I wish they went into it more.  IMO, Josh doesn't want a partner.  He wants a woman who will worship the ground he walks on and never challenges anything.  He's going to be single at 50.  Unless he looks in the mirror and realizes he is the problem and commits to serious therapy.

Unless he gets one of those barely legals he used to date to marry him. Unfortunately, I do know men like josh who are married, because they got some young or insecure girl to fall in love with them and who mistake jealousy for love and arrogance for alpha manliness. I just don't see him ever changing, especially not with his family who will always treat him like the victim. He's just so lacking in self-awareness. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:11 am

The apple didn't fall far from the tree no no no no

IMO MM has serious issues. No wonder her son is so messed up. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by scenedujour Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:15 am

I don't usually post but I agree that this is egregious and there is something we can do. No we don't have to stoop to her level and try to shame her on her page or engage with her many sycophant fans. But it is a public post and we can report it to Facebook who can then make the determination if it should be taken down or not.
scenedujour
scenedujour

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Kind of ironic that MM's maiden name is Goodhart. Perhaps she needs a little reminder of that.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Kind of ironic that MM's maiden name is Goodhart. Perhaps she needs a little reminder of that.

Is it? Do we know that for sure? I'm beginning to think it's a made up name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:32 pm

How do we know that he really loves her girls? Because he wrote that & posted pics on sm? If he really loves those girls, he would have to really love their mom AND treat her in such a manner. ***IMO*** Actions over words! #ijs

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We don't state opinions as facts.)
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena