SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:00 am

OMG, @seabear, why would anyone deliberately try to make a sibling (or anyone else) feel like s&it and embarrass them in front of the sm world. It's really abominable behavior and yet, Steph just takes it from him like it's par for the course.

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:03 am

So he was only trying to make it work with Amanda because he didn't want to leave the kids?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:05 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:So he was only trying to make it work with Amanda because he didn't want to leave the kids?

I can actually believe that. I think his pride was obviously a key factor too, but I think he loved those kids and was really desperate for a family. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:05 am

Steph should have told him to MYOB and STFU. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:14 am

What I would give for those little girls to pitch a fit and refuse to be Mommy's dress up dolls.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 87b72b10 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 86669110 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:22 am

Either sides' version makes Josh look like a manipulative asshat. I hope Amanda did whisper something rude into his ear, though. Like 'They're right, Nick is actually a good guy, good friend, loyal, and he IS really good looking...' or 'Shut up, just once, SHUT UP!'

Anyone wanting to date him knows the score. There's no excuse. But he will find someone soon, no doubt. I just want Amanda to write a book. Use Andi as her ghost writer.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:22 am

I dislike Josh as much as the next person but I just watched and it seemed like good natured teasing IMO. She was in scrubs and he was showing off her outfit and the way he said working girl there was humour from them both and he seemed proud of her. Just my two cents.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:33 am

ReneeM wrote:I dislike Josh as much as the next person but I just watched and it seemed like good natured teasing IMO. She was in scrubs and he was showing off her outfit and the way he said working girl there was humour from them both and he seemed proud of her. Just my two cents.

Same. As much as I hate defending josh, he's a good brother and she clearly adores him. There wasn't any hidden shade there, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:34 am

^ Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. He was showing off her scrubs, said she was a working girl and earning a living. Steph was the one who giggled and shook her head no, which is why Josh came back with the whole still living off mommy and daddy and they both laughed.

Josh is a grade A a-hole, but really his only redeeming quality is how much he loves his family (no matter how obsessed his mom is) and Sabel. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:35 am

I want him to meet a girl, who will go toe to toe with him and literally crush his ego, and when she is finish with him tell him to GTFO. Then she can write a book about it. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:47 am

^ I think for a while Andi actually went toe to toe with him. As someone who followed them pretty closely when they were together, there was a period of about 3-4 months where it was obvious Josh and Andi had little to no contact with his family, primarily his mom. I think Andi forced him to cut the cord and he did for a while. I don't think it's a coincidence that Andi herself stated in the book that the first couple of months with Josh were bliss, the next few months they had their ups and downs, but were still trying and then their last couple of months were hell. His mother came back into the picture at some point in November and they broke up in January. Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't think so.

For whatever reason, I don't think it was ever really there with him and Amanda. Sure, he moved across the country and seemingly adored the girls, but I always just viewed this relationship as a way to show he was a "good guy." It's why I can totally believe he tried to stick it out because he cared for the girls. I hope both Amanda and Josh learn from this, but it appears they've already made the same mistakes more than once, so I sadly doubt it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 am

IMO Josh always tries to use "humor" as a way to mask his rude comments. I don't think shading Steph in a humorous way was funny. I find it repulsive and rude....something that IMO Josh is very good at. He seriously likes to put people down....of course he is just "kidding".Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena