SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:02 am

Seabear wrote:IMO Josh always tries to use "humor" as a way to mask his rude comments. I don't think shading Steph in a humorous way was funny. I find it repulsive and rude....something that IMO Josh is very good at. He seriously likes to put people down....of course he is just "kidding".Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no
IMO

Not that I am one to defend Josh, but my brother and I sometimes make comments to each other that others sometimes think are rude. We just look at each other and laugh. That is our shtick. We are both very protective of one another and if someone else said the same things we would probably slug them, but to each other it's just good natured razzing. bestbud!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by terrypat Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 am

Radar online is saying he never contributed to any household expenses according to Amanda,in court papers,when her ex  got reduced child support. Whether that was true or not.Now she is single again and has less child support,sad for the children anyway you look at it.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:07 am

terrypat wrote:Radar online is saying he never contributed to any household expenses according to Amanda,in court papers,when her ex  got reduced child support. Whether that was true or not.Now she is single again and has less child support,sad for the children anyway you look at it.

I read those reports and it just seemed like a lie to try to get more money child support from her ex, as there wouldn't really be a way to verify that josh pays for things like groceries and restaurant bills. They probably did fight about finances, but I don't believe that josh was a total freeloader and didn't contribute anything. I also don't believe for a second she only makes $6864/month and think that her ex's estimate of 20-30k is much more accurate. She does deserve less child support, IMO, as she is making quite a bit of money with her 1 million IG followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 am

If Josh has no problems posting "fake" sm pics, happy happy happy when they clearly are not, or posting scripture for his convenience to garner sympathy, how do we know the pics with Sabel are real? I question everything he does, always have. He's controlling, a controlling person will control anyone he can. At this point I give him credit for nothing because even those Sabel pics IMO are fake. We have often seen him post after discussion here that he hasn't posted anything about her when suddenly ask and you shall receive.

He always finds the need to show SM how wonderful he is by posting sweet pictures, family #Dadlife and so on, IMO it's all fake, and there's always a reason.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 am

Josh isn't a lot of things that he thinks he is, but I believe Josh is a good dog owner and loves Sabel. He just went through a leg amputation, cancer and chemotherapy with her. Sure, he might post pictures of her because people are asking for them or questioning where she's been, but I don't doubt he loves her and takes cares of her. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO Josh always tries to use "humor" as a way to mask his rude comments. I don't think shading Steph in a humorous way was funny. I find it repulsive and rude....something that IMO Josh is very good at. He seriously likes to put people down....of course he is just "kidding".Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no
IMO

To me, this is what shows his true critical nature. It's so very passive aggressive. Smile while you thrust the knife, then act innocent and hurt if someone is so sensitive that they take your words seriously. Just no.

eta: Josh, the better humor option is to aim your quips at yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 pm

I am an animal/dog lover.
However, with that being said I have witnessed countless pet owners who will say the same and act totally different behind closed doors. SO I will reserve judgement, and not judge books by their covers. I have a feeling a temper is a temper.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:33 pm

BKay wrote:
IMO

To me, this is what shows his true critical nature. It's so very passive aggressive. Smile while you thrust the knife, then act innocent and hurt if someone is so sensitive that they take your words seriously. Just no.

eta: Josh, the better humor option is to aim your quips at yourself.

Hard to do when he doesn't appear to have much of a sense of humour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Amanda liked this tweet from Vinny. Not subtweeting but close cheeky

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:56 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
terrypat wrote:Radar online is saying he never contributed to any household expenses according to Amanda,in court papers,when her ex  got reduced child support. Whether that was true or not.Now she is single again and has less child support,sad for the children anyway you look at it.

I read those reports and it just seemed like a lie to try to get more money child support from her ex, as there wouldn't really be a way to verify that josh pays for things like groceries and restaurant bills.  They probably did fight about finances, but I don't believe that josh was a total freeloader and didn't contribute anything. I also don't believe for a second she only makes $6864/month and think that her ex's estimate of 20-30k is much more accurate. She does deserve less child support, IMO, as she is making quite a bit of money with her 1 million IG followers.

I don't believe this either. Josh is very generous and I would think they discussed who would pay what before he moved there. For him not to pay any house expenses is unbelievable to me because he's not that kind of guy. Since I wasn't there and can't say with 100% surety this is my opinion.

And he did buy her an Audi. I believe in some other article I read she said that he paid for her cleaning lady at 250 a pop and she also said he bought the groceries, took care of airplane tickers and paid for all their entertainment which I'm sure included her girls. So I wonder which it is, either she's telling a story now or was telling a story in that other article.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:05 pm

I doubt that a guy who buys her an Audi, wouldn't contribute anything. IMO

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:07 pm

I think Josh is probs generous with money as a control tactic. Money is the best tool for controllers IMO. Nothing this freakazoid does is out of the goodness of his heart IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena