SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:10 pm

I think he leased it for her? Is that incorrect? Because if she signed the paperwork/contract, it does not matter who paid for the audi in the past. I think this is his modus operandi. I think this has been a past family situation leaving a person high and dry with future payments or financial penalties to return a leased car ahead of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:11 pm

A controlling guy who buys and pays for material things IMO is his way of "thinking" he has super powers and the partner in the relationship "owes" him respect. That's all I see in Josh's behaviour.

I have a feeling that Audi will be travelling to Atlanta, or the dealership. If he in fact paid for all that, I have no doubt we'll hear about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Josh is probs generous with money as a control tactic. Money is the best tool for controllers IMO. Nothing this freakazoid does is out of the goodness of his heart IMO.

I guess that could be true, but she took it, so...

Either way, these two were a disaster waiting to happen and I guess we don't have to wait any more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:53 pm

It seems that Amanda's ex Nick was not a big fan of Josh's. Just saw this on IG. Nick 'liked' the comment below his, where the commenter says she's happy Josh is away from the girls. Am I the only one secretly hoping Nick and Amanda get back together?
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Img_0411
dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Img_0410

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Can't blame Nick2. He's right IMO. I'm also rooting for them now hat they're both single. Drama!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:10 pm

If Nick treated Amanda badly before (according to her of course), then no they shouldn't get back together. That's essentially like getting back together with Josh after all the times he supposedly treated her horribly. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Nick treated Amanda badly before (according to her of course), then no they shouldn't get back together. That's essentially like getting back together with Josh after all the times he supposedly treated her horribly. IMO.

Yeah, I was going to say...he sounds like a jerk too. All of the alleged cheating and selling her wedding ring to gamble and lying to her about it? And that alleged text about how she'll always be alone because no one will want a single mother of two? He might not be abusive, but he's not exactly a catch either. I'm guessing things must have been really bad if Amanda divorced him, which I'm sure she hated as she's so image-conscious. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Better to be alone and happy than with someone and miserable (or worse) IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Amanda just did an insta live and she's still wearing her ring. So fake Rolling Eyes. She avoided answering any questions about Josh tho laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:21 pm

truelovealways wrote:Amanda just did an insta live and she's still wearing her ring. So fake Rolling Eyes. She avoided answering any questions about Josh tho laugh out loud

Of course she's still wearing it! She probably has a stronger emotional connection with that ring than she ever did with josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Might as well get your emotional suffering's worth out of it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Maybe they'll just delay the breakup announcement until they reach the two years so that Amanda can keep the ring? I'm only half kidding laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena