SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:51 pm

I would assume support adjusts yearly right?

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Maybe it depends on the area of the country @bleuberry, but my sil has had to go back to court through the years to get his adjusted when his income changed. There was even a very bad period of many months when he didn't have a job, but child support accrued anyway and after he started working again, he had to pay that in addition to the current month. It was brutal for them, so it isn't always fair, or accurate, or fast in changing as needed, based on my personal observations.

eta: and his ex was married and both of them together were working and made more than my sil! I hated his lawyer!

Last edited by BKay on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I would assume support adjusts yearly right?

From my experience with close friends and family, No.
My experience is support remains static and change has to come from petitioning the courts.
As @BKay stated, things are often not fair on either end. I have a close friend who thought she was getting a fair deal with alimony for x amount of time. The bottom line is he is in arrears about 60K. You can't get blood from a stone. His employment is seasonal and off the books and he made another family that he is now divorced from so those children get first dibs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:25 pm

She spends 2k on clothes? Isn't the free stuff she gets from boutiques and online stores enough..? Geez.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 pm

^^^ Yea, With all the clothes she shills, she still spends $2k buying more?  Seriously?  Suspect affraid

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Guys those terribly uncomfortable baby shoes are not free!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Yeah, maybe she is not getting free what is thought to be free. IDK

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 pm

I remember reading her blog for her BIP fashion and her clothes were freaking expensive. She mentioned once that she liked these shorts so much she got 12 pairs at $138/piece. I don't think she got most of those brands for free because I didn't see her post them on IG and I think she just did affiliate links for them. IMO.

Edit: JK. I checked and it was only 3 pairs of that particular brand. Don't know why I thought it was 12. Still crazy to spend almost $500 on one brand/type of shorts!

Last edited by nothatgirl on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Do what?? Shorts for $138? 12 of the same. Dang, I'm a cheapo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:12 pm

BKay wrote:Do what?? Shorts for $138? 12 of the same. Dang, I'm a cheapo.

Maybe she has a hygienic issue we are not aware. Just saying. :gotcha:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 pm

spitcoffee oh Kasha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:22 pm

^ She also said on her blog that she bought the whole YSL lip oil collection. That collection has about 12 colors and is about $70 each.. I remember when her and Lauren were on the bachelor, they were talking about Olivia spending thousands of dollars (I think $20k) on clothes and makeup and thinking it was crazy. Seems like she spends just as much though!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena