SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:22 am

Seriously. Why does anyone need that many pair of the same shorts? Are they gold? Are they an opiate derivative? I don't understand that mentality.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:56 pm

umngirl wrote:Either they aren't good shillers or they didn't report everything. I feel like that number is low for both of them.

I'm pretty sure that the figure Amanda gave for Josh was just for shilling and not what he makes doing Advocare. I think it was posted here a long time ago that he made 400,000 just in Advocare last year.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:I would assume support adjusts yearly right?

Don't know how California works but when we were paying child support it could be changed whenever there was a change in circumstance either way. Either the other gets more income or something happens to decrease income. And it has to be filed with the court. It doesn't automatically get checked every year.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I watched a big thing on companies like Advocare (Herbalife) the other day. Basically, they are legal pyramid schemes. Plain and simple. So the more friends/family you get involved, the more you make.

I watched it too, this whole industry is very cringeworthy. So Josh is basically the male version of a Mary Kay lady? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:55 pm

@yana_bach
or herbalife or any of the others. It's not the product, but the selling of such with those you recruit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:33 am

Charlie's face and those outfits in general make me so sad.

https://instagram.com/p/BMnQSQglGLQ/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:45 am

Please don't tell me that's the outfit Amanda would decide to wear for a holidays pics. Because no. Hell no.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 86669110 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:58 am

Aww Charlie, it'll be ok eventually.  He won't be around forever (IMO).  laugh out loud  Besides the awful outfits, what's with Josh's hair?

#burnthoseuglyuncomfortablelookingshoes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:37 am

Where does she even finds these shoes for the girls?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:03 am

Re: instagram picture in Alanna's post (not a comment on Alanna):  why does Amanda feel the need to have her breasts hanging out.  After all, this is a "family" picture, even if Josh is not an official member of the family yet. One hopes this will not be the picture for their holiday card.   JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:28 am

And once again, Sabel didn't make the cut for the family photo. I guess the best lighting is more important than having Sabel in it.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 am

Southerngal wrote:And once again, Sabel didn't make the cut for the family photo.  I guess the best lighting is more important than having Sabel in it.
The Sabel thing is so weird IMO. In basically every other match from this show or really in life, when one partner has a beloved pup, the new SO starts to love and own her too and act like it's a family/relationship pet. Maybe the duh just doesn't like animals?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena