SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm

''Is Zac's Instagram snub a careful cover up?
The Bachelor Zac Franich's Instagram may be giving away a huge clue about the show.
Recently Franich followed a selection of his bachelorette co-stars on Instagram but one major player wasn't included. Viarni Bright isn't among Franich's follows despite the pair having a strong connection.
Franich is however following Steph, Katey, Lily, Sarah, Lucia, Molly, Taylar, Ally, Claudia, Rosie and Sophie''

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1492669885839
ZAC IG Clues or not http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/91766811/the-bachelor-nz-is-zac-avoiding-this-bachelorette-by-choice-or-necessity

-

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 pm

@Karina giggling i know right!!! i mentioned that in the episode thread that zac is following all the grls except Bel, viarni and Hannah ...and then the next day i noticed zacs instagram change and he has unfollowed 4 ppl i think sarah and claudia are some!!!! looks like someone is watching this forum Hugesmile i also still believe by these clues alone that they will be the f3 and f1 will be viarni or Bel......jmo

eta: i saw on sm that claudia seems to be "seeing someone", Karina is on Bumble(which im assuming is a dating app?according to ig thebachelornzgirls BTW it is a great IG site:) and out of V, Bel and Hannah, Hannah seems to be the only one that has excepted friends requests from other contestants..... these are just all things i saw with my own 2 eyes on social media could be nothing but thought it was interesting
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:04 pm

That's very interesting about Stuff specifically talking about Viarni and Zac not following her. While he doesn't follow Bel or Hannah either (not sure if he follows Lily but don't think so based on what I've sleuthed) what strikes me is that Stuff media is only mentioning Viarni. It makes me think they may know something and trying to roundabout way point to her as F1. It won't surprise me if this is the case and Viarni is F1. Daily Mail does the same thing all the time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's very interesting about Stuff specifically talking about Viarni and Zac not following her. While he doesn't follow Bel or Hannah either (not sure if he follows Lily but don't think so based on what I've sleuthed) what strikes me is that Stuff media is only mentioning Viarni. It makes me think they may know something and trying to roundabout way point to her as F1. It won't surprise me if this is the case and Viarni is F1. Daily Mail does the same thing all the time.

thats interesting! i dont know much about NZ media but i was starting to think they are really pushing Viarni down our throats similar to what they did with Nikki(in the aussie Bachelor) maybe wanting to maybe get fans behind her then make her the first NZ bachelorette?? i mean with the white rose and intruders im almost starting to think its the same producers as richies season Suspect hmmm i dont know but the difference is i really like Bel and Viarni just hate the idea of either of them being the f2...in sayng that f2 is a lousy position for any of them these grls all seem really sweet and good friends...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:51 pm

@LeapofFaith Viarni's edit to me is more like Richie's F1/Alex's edit... very obvious in the beginning and got the White Rose and a very physical edit. Nikki to me was more an emotional edit than a physical one.

I've always thought Bel would be like Nikki and after watching the last episode I am still thinking so... that she will be Nikki all over again. She seems very invested already and I can already see her being very heartbroken as a non-F1 and especially if she is F2. sad

Yes, some of the producers are the same. One of them main producers for Richie's season is also for the NZ season show. Intruders... white rose... so many Aussie themes which they said they were doing to copy the Aussie show.

So to me it seems like they'd likely do a F2 who is well-liked and who is very invested (but it's more one-sided) and has an emotional arc/edit and who gets their heart broken. I can see that being Bel hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 pm

@AllAboutLove whats stumping me is the music with Viarni it reminds me of an f2....jmo i really hope they go with a art/matilda type edit and show the love story
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 pm

@LeapofFaith good point about the music. I have to listen again but I think I heard music with Viarni twice now (at least) that was the same as with Matilda.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 pm

well if they go the same edit as nz season 1 then Viarni could be f1 but the music being used reminded me of Nikki(i will never forget that music that season killed me ;) then f1 is Bel - jmo .....

also i wonder who the girl Zac kisses at the cocktial party? in the preview they show claudi,sarah,hannah and bel all discussing it? so it may be Viarni or a new grl he kisses?....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Not ignoring Hannah as F1. His friend Marty follows her on IG.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 am

I might be wrong here but I think that the music being played is a mish mash of US bach/bachelorette and Canadian Bach music.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 am

iamreal2u wrote:Not ignoring Hannah as  F1.  His friend Marty follows her on IG.

Oh, that's interesting!  I was just wondering about her as F1 on the epi thread.

I wonder if Marty follows any of the other girls?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:08 am

@LeapofFaith Yes, that is why I posted the Stuff article I am sure they read this site. Lily was followed by Zac. I note that Zac replies to quite a few of Katie's comments they seem to a light-hearted banter happening.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater