SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 pm

@4health @robinvi @reason Lily is the one to beat she is cool, calm, collected and is the main reason I am watching the show. They have great chemistry but the editing seems a bit off as you say she does not narrate much. Viarni, Bel, Claudia, Hannah, Sarah all lovely girls but Lily stands out amongst them she has that zing they seem to pale in comparison. Rosie is quite gorgeous there is something about her interactions with Zac that I can not put my finger on !!!!! My concern is that Lilly's flight date was shown very briefly it did not showcase her wit and style either.It looks like Sarah has the single date tonight which does not bode for Lily. If Media Works wanted ratings to be up they should have focused on Lily a bit more she is a 'standout'. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:13 am

Has the show finish taping?  If so who is on sm? The elephant is a good omen on Hannah dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:29 am

@reason Yes, the show has finished taping apparently Claudia was back on SM 2 weeks ago and the taping was finished but I am not sure of the timeline. The elephant could be a good omen. The ones that are not on SM are Viarni Bel Hannah. I noticed that the Bach NZ FB page are posting about Viarni latest one shows her being a bit jealous. They are trying to galvanize people to become team Viarni etc. Kind if annoying. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:49 am

When did Lily get back on SM?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:25 am

Viarni, Lily, and Hannah accepted my request. The only person I cannot find on IG is Bel though her cats IG is active.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:31 am

Okay then.  I am rethinking this whole show.  Just finish watching Epi 7.  Damn the preview for next week I am not liking Vanessa.  This give me pause I thought lily would take it  but I am not so sure now. I did not see epi 8 it is not working. Epi 9 was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:56 am

@reason yeah as great as lily is I always just felt nothing more than a great mate vibe between her and Zac - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:08 am

@LeapofFaith that is what thinking lily is very nice but I think the age may be working against her. I hope to see episode 10, wpi 8 did not work for me but I see get the drift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:24 am

reason wrote:@LeapofFaith that is what thinking lily is very nice but I think the age may be working against her.  I hope to see episode 10, wpi 8 did not work for me but I see get the drift.

Check it out on YouTube. That is where I watched all the episodes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX_GJDLV0Cc

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:46 am

Never watched NZ version, but since AU season is still filming, so I think may as well check out this one.

I know nothing about Zach, but I quite like him. He gives me a young Sam Wood vibe. I am a little surprised the girls are so young, I think the range of 25-30 is more appropriate. So I wonder whether the girls are mentally ready for a more serious relationship at the age of 21,22, even though they may have good connection with Zach.

Playing catch up, now at EP 5, I just see it with Viarni now. The way he looked at her during Meet and Greet was special, and I think she may have him from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:17 am

The Bachelor NZ‏ @TheBachelorNZ 1h1 hour ago
More
Rose Trifecta for Lily! #TheBachelorNZ

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C-fpc610

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 pm

@Karina Lily Trifecta photos are just beautiful. He still have to figure her out though.  I think it might be the age or little too late. pity he needs someone like Lily to keep his azz on his toes. cantstopl cantstopl. If she was not so young I believe she would have made a great bachelorette. She would leave the guys breathless and intrigue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater