SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Bobette wrote:
janney4sure wrote:As far as I can see, he has special words for Viarni which he never uses for others. He compliments her body, her looks, her clothes. Talks about seeing the future with her in it. To be honest, they are both shy around each other. Viarni likes him but like she said, she does not wear her heart on her sleeves easily...some people can relate to that. In the just completed Aussie bachelorette season, TPTB showed more of Matty time with Georgia and also more Chemistry with Jake. They did a really good job trying to hide Lee and Georgia's relationship to the point the audience believed it was Matty just like they are doing with Lily and Claudia... Guess we shall see soon. Viarni for the win, they look good together. When you have been given this great platform to find love, I don't think Zac will just go with a " free spirit " and I think His mum would prefer someone like V who is a total package IMO.

Yes they certainly did hide the F1 relationship with the Aussie Bachelorette and I'm still annoyed about it.  They did the same with another recent international season too (won't say which one, don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it!) and the negative backlash against the Lead and her F1 spoke volumes.  

IMO the audience does not take kindly to feeling tricked/fooled/ripped off, and I would hope TPTB would have learned their lesson from the way the endings of those two seasons were received by the public. Yes some smoke and mirrors are required to not give the game away, but if you don't actually get to see the Lead and their F1 fall in love, then what's the point?  

At it's core, this is meant to be romance reality show, not a mystery/detective show.  If Viarni ends up F1 it's going to make sleuthing every future season very easy for me: look for the IMO most awkward relationship with hardly any airtime which would provide the IMO least satisfying ending, and there's your F1!

JMO.

Re the bolded.

That season ending was absolutely crushing for the majority of the public.
I personally have my favourite woman lead and yet the absolute least favorite ending in that same season.
With that said, what i learned there and also in all of these years of watching the series is that :
1. Prod don't care if we see the love story in its entirety
2. The labeled slow burn never win
3. The most in your face compatibility is usually a decoy
4. The one that rises in the middle of the season and sky rocket till the end is not the F1 (usually F2 even)

All in all, just by going with the edit, Viarni has F1 written all over her.
Going by their talk, their ITMs and even the way they are in activities I can see that relationship happening and lasting.
V. is not that different from Lilly on some aspect, and she herself even said that (mix of Lilly and Hannah if I recall correctly).

With that said, I'm not 100% sure she is F1 since only sleuthing can validate that for me.
And for now, we are not there yet.

All JMHO
PS: i love both girls. The lead is okay.
Just enjoying the ride from far far away (emotionally) since I've decided that someone's life and some realtv does not worth my heartbreaks.
And God knows the past few series (us and international) have brought a fair share of heartbreaks. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aggie Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

LynnTa wrote:Quite interesting.
@Karina what does OE stand for?

there is one i can answer!
it stands for overseas experience.
nzers love to travel -we believe it enriches us and its almost like part of our education. i put it down to our geographical isolation and that many of us have the desire to travel in our recent family history - ie our parents/grandparents/great grandparents travelled far to be here and wanted more than just being where they were.
very common for young people in nz to get some OE in before they settle down with one person.
also many young people want to travel with their partners before they start a family.

i am not sure what the risk factors are for Zac - but I doubt that a love of travel would be one of them. It would be unusual if any of these young women did not want to travel.

also on the subject of acronyms i have not been able to work out what 'MOT' stands for?

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 4:03 pm

@aggie It stands for Matter of Time (MOT)

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

reason wrote:@aggie It stands for Matter of Time (MOT)

ha ha - of course it does! thank you Hugesmile

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Fri May 05, 2017 5:11 pm

So many 'clues'.... but not all clues are equal are they. Actions speak louder than words. Our bodies don't lie to us. So I tried to sort out the strongest clues on that basis.

What is the top clue that suggest F1 is ....Viarni?
I think these three are first=
1. He gave her the white rose (that action says, I have looked at these women and its you I am most keen on)
2. She took the very first opportunity she could to redeem her date prize (that action says, thank you so much and I'm just as keen as you are)
3. He said she gives him 'butterflies' (the classic falling in love body symptom)

What is the top clue that suggest F1 is ... Lily?
I think these two are 1=
1. He chose her for the flight to Thailand
2. He seeks her company and gives her roses at multiple cocktail parties

What is the top clue that suggests F1 is ... Sarah

1. He gave her the rose when she arrived as intruder

Of course there are lots of other clues, but are they as strong as or better than these ones, I ask myself.

Am enjoying your posts and looking forward to sunday night!

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri May 05, 2017 5:54 pm

@aggie, thank you very much for your response. One other reason I love this board! I find it enriching!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 05, 2017 6:22 pm

@aggie thanks for your thoughts.

@karina I think it was you that posted that previews keep saying someone quits. Some think it's Lily? Some think it could be Sarah? The preview of the coming three weeks makes it look like Viarni. We know that at the end of that RC where Dom states that he was just informed that "?" has decided to leave is was during this RC either during a chat or was before he gave out roses? So, I will jump to say that we can rule out Lily as to the one that leaves at that RC. Why? Because we have screencaps of Lily and Zac in clothes that have not been seen yet. So, we know that she is part of another RC. Which one not sure but for sure since it states that at the end of Episode 14 & 15 combined over two evenings Zac has his F3. So Lily IMO is in the F3. All the other screencaps that we can't identifiy will tells us even more ofter these episodes. So we only have 4 episodes to go not 6 like someone posted. Women Tell All is Sunday May 21st. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 05, 2017 6:34 pm

LynnTa wrote:@aggie, thank you very much for your response.  One other reason I love this board! I find it enriching!

Me too and. Am loving how we are getting more Kiwis on the board for this season.

welcomeyall @aggie

I am still on the Viarni is F1 train. I can't quite work out who leaves in the next episode as my head, with my interpretation of the screen caps, says Lily but my heart is saying nooooooo...... hissyfit

Does anyone know when the Bach NZ Facebook page will put up their teaser for tomorrow's episode?

I'm beyond excited to find out what's going to happen! And I'm not in NZ at the moment to see the TV3 previews in the adbreaks. @karina - have you seen any yet and have you managed to sweet talk your partner into taping them?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm

@4health I taped TV last night and TPTB show the RC and pan the camera on everyone but Lily, Viarni is there Sarah Claudia even Hannah unless they announce that a person is leaving at that RC they so trying to make it look like Lily is leaving. In another clip the VO states Lily tells Zac something that sends him reeling and Sarah says something to the effect that she has to have a serious conversation with him. I will reply them later

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Karina wrote:@4health I taped TV last night and TPTB show the RC and pan the camera on everyone but Lily, Viarni is there Sarah Claudia even Hannah unless they announce that a person is leaving at that RC  they so trying to make it look like Lily is leaving. In another clip the VO states Lily tells Zac something that sends him reeling and Sarah says something to the effect that she has to have a serious conversation with him. I will reply them later

@Karina thanks for the updates. The previews always try to make it seem something with one person to it actually be someone else. So, tptb (the powers that be) is making the audience think it is Lily leaving since you don't see her at the RC. But, we do know that it's not her she is part of another RC where Zac is wearing a different suit. TV guide also states that a gift is given and turns things upside down?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 05, 2017 7:34 pm

oh so we don't have proof from sleuthing and screencaps who is F1?
All the proof we have right now is that Sarah and Lily are F2?
If so then I'll place my bets that Sarah is F1
But I think it's highly probable that Lily is F1 cos she was on Woman's Day cover by herself and a story feature of her - is that correct? If that's not true I'm not convinced 100% she's F1. I think there's a good chance but there's a 50% chance it could be Sarah all JMO!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 05, 2017 7:45 pm

emusha wrote:oh so we don't have proof from sleuthing and screencaps who is F1?
All the proof we have right now is that Sarah and Lily are F2?
If so then I'll place my bets that Sarah is F1
But I think it's highly probable that Lily is F1 cos she was on Woman's Day cover by herself and a story feature of her - is that correct? If that's not true I'm not convinced 100% she's F1. I think there's a good chance but there's a 50% chance it could be Sarah all JMO!

I don't think we have proof that Sarah is F2 or F3 for that matter.  The only person we have that is in future RC with Zac in a different suit and the Lily in a blue dress is the swing image.  Since they put out there in the tv guide that episode 14 & 15 are combined and at the end of episode 15 it is down to F3.  So IMO here are the scenarios.
1 - RC Dom saying someone leaves - and it is a cliffhanger which go over into Monday's episode finish RC F4 to HTD.  Then goes into HTDs and RC down to F3 but usually they like to have a HTD preview which they still could after episode 14 (I could see Lily in blue dress with Zac be after her HTD)

2 - RC Dom saying someone leaves and he also let's another girl go and we are at F3 and then previews of F3 HTD is for Monday and then next week ES 16 Fantasy dates RC F2 and EP16 MTP/Finale (I could see Lily in blue dress with Zac like I mentioned her goodbye talk as to what happened)

Either way we have Lily in a blue dress with Zac in white shirt on the swing.  The tv guide suggests that both episodes will only have one RC which IMO is Zac in the blue shirt.  Hope that makes sense.   We have no future screencaps of Sarah....we have her on the 1:1 date in the cave and at the CP walking with Zac to chat.  Plus so is shown in the RC line up.  No other shot of Sarah in future screencaps in different dress etc like we do Lily.   We do have Hannah in a screencap which looks like a RC attire but could be dinner part of the possible 2:1 with Viarni on yacht this coming episode or could be one later on?   We have the sunset kiss screencap with Claudia IMO that we don't know if that is coming up this weekend or part of the F2 or F3.

So as you can see IMO Lily isn't F1 just on the fact that they would never show the F1. Could they? of course? I am interested in who will get a gift. On Art's season Matilda received the bracelet on her 2nd 1:1 date. But, it didn't show the girls reaction to receiving it. But the episode TV description it sounds like the girls know and doesn't like it which just might make someone want to leave.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater