SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:30 pm

I dont think V would like Zac comment she is insecure already no way would she be happy with that.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 pm

IA he's not the smartest tool in the shed if indeed it is a spoiler. I am not sure if he would get into trouble but it's not exactly a good thing for the lead to spoil their own season even in a small way laugh out loud

The girls do seem to get on well but Matilda also got on very well with the girls on her season (especially the f2/Dani they were besties in the house) and Matilda still was shown to be jealous and insecure and talking about the other girls. And this was a season where the lead (Art) was literally falling over himself he was so into Matilda and yet she still was hurt by things and said she couldn't watch Art's dates with the other girls and even said in interview that it took many months before they were in a good place.

So to me, if Matilda who had Art falling over himself for her and made it all about her and she still struggled I couldn't even imagine if Art had commented something like that about a girl other than Matilda.

I also think that when real feelings are involved.. as much as the girls can be friends it's not the same for the F1 when watching this back and in hiding with the lead and him commenting like that about another girl if it's not her? Boggles the mind, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:38 pm

reason wrote:I dont think V would like Zac comment she is insecure already no way would she be happy with that.

Well maybe shes not F1 then or maybe they have already broken up Hugesmile but i still think whoever his F1 is they are together because he posted on IG to sharon (the girl from AUS MAFS) that he cant wait to introduce the girl he has chosen to them(the MAFS couple) when they(Zac and his f1) go visit them across the ditch.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 pm

I also think Zac not following Viarni is too much of a clue to be a real clue given he is not following Bel possibly Bel is in lock down and why is he not following Hannah? I wonder if things are put out there to throw people off the track. This comment about Lily seems more a gut reaction than a premeditated response.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Zac's comment would make a lot more sense to me if Lily is F1... otherwise I have to side eye him a bit for it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Zac's comment would make a lot more sense to me if Lily is F1... otherwise I have to side eye him a bit for it.

giggling  Zac is starting to give me Richie (Bach AU) vibes....Bel is giving me Nikki (Bach AU) vibes....Claudia is starting to give me Alex(BACH AU) vibes....

Ok Zac just replied to someone regarding his comment ....@mellssyy mentioned really did you have to give away your chosen girl...and he liked the comment then wrote shhhhhhhh .......

What is he playing at??!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:00 am

@LeapofFaith Well he would not be so blatant about it surely he is playing all of us too cute for words.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
giggling  Zac is starting to give me Richie (Bach AU) vibes....Bel is giving me Nikki (Bach AU) vibes....Claudia is starting to give me Alex(BACH AU) vibes....

snipped
IA about Bel being Nikki and felt like she could be Nikki from the getgo.
I can see Alex a bit like Claudia but have seen Viarni as Alex as well (both get WR and frontrunners).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:14 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Zac's comment would make a lot more sense to me if Lily is F1... otherwise I have to side eye him a bit for it.

Ok Zac just replied to someone regarding his comment .... @mellssyy mentioned really did you have to give away your chosen girl...and he liked the comment then wrote shhhhhhhh

What is he playing at??!!

Regarding the bolded... ummm what?! Suspect

I am not liking that he's commenting like that TBH.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:16 am

The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All will be broadcast on Three on Monday, May 22, at 7.30pm.

http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-nz-women-tell-all-confirmed-for-2017-32081

Based on this, the FRC episode could be Sunday May 21st.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:37 am

Sorry for back to back posts but according to the show FB post below, I belive the finale FRC episode will be Sunday May 21st.

For Jordan's season, they showed the FRC during the taping of the Women Tell All. So we can assume they will do the same for Zac's season IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1875172309389430/?type=3&theater

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 am

@AllAboutLove is trying to access the Woman's Day e-magazine March 17th edition there is an article about Lily and Zac. Sorry, you will have to wait until @AllAboutLove can hopefully post the photos and full article but for those who are curious here is the link to some press thingy that has the article.

WD Article and photos re Lily and Zac

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater