SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Sorry something wrong will let not me use many words the above from Zac IG someone add link

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks for reposting Karina. Reason.. that is what I was referring to.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:27 pm

I find it strange that Zac would comment like that about Lily and saying "fight me" for her.

If Lily was F1 then that would be a bit of a spoiler from him and him giving it away which, not very smart to do IMO but I could understand if he was excited or something.

If Lily is not F1, then I think that's a bit rude of Zac to comment like that especially since his F1 would then see it and regardless of whether it is said in jest or something it definitely gives me pause if so.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I find it strange that Zac would comment like that about Lily and saying "fight me" for her.

If Lily was F1 then that would be a bit of a spoiler from him and him giving it away which, not very smart to do IMO but I could understand if he was excited or something.

If Lily is not F1, then I think that's a bit rude of Zac to comment like that especially since his F1 would then see it and regardless of whether it is said in jest or something it definitely gives me pause if so.

Yep IA...now i bet Zac will probably delete it laugh out loud ...lets see Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:44 pm

@LeapofFaith @reason @AllAboutLove I just checked and it is still there. A huge Spoiler Alert if she is F1 if not why would he say something so possessive sounding he could say get lost or something. The biggest giveaway will be if it is deleted.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 pm

IMO Zac and Lily's relationship has always been more fun than romantic. Yeah they had a great kiss but after a few drinks and in a romantic place why not.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith @reason @AllAboutLove I just checked and it is still there. A huge Spoiler Alert if she is F1 if not why would he say something so possessive sounding he could say get lost or something. The biggest giveaway will be if it is deleted.

I don't think it will be a giveaway if he deletes it because he could delete it because it is a spoiler or he could delete it because his F1 is hurt by his comment (I know I would be if I was the F1)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:IMO Zac and Lily's relationship has always been more fun than romantic.  Yeah they had a great kiss but after a few drinks and in a romantic place why not.

ITA! To me Lily is "safe' for Zac because it's just fun and easy and like I posted in the episode thread, a way for him to "de-stress". I actually found their date to be quite short and what was telling to me was Zac talking about different life stages. I don't see him saying that if she was F1 and especially with her getting a date so late in the season she fits the "slow burn" which Zac said but which is also another tell-tale sign IMO of someone never being F1 when the words "slow burn" are used by the lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith @reason @AllAboutLove I just checked and it is still there. A huge Spoiler Alert if she is F1 if not why would he say something so possessive sounding he could say get lost or something. The biggest giveaway will be if it is deleted.

I don't think it will be a giveaway if he deletes it because he could delete it because it is a spoiler or he could delete it because his F1 is hurt by his comment (I know I would be if I was the F1)

If i think about the girls he has i think they are all friends and probably would find it funny maybe Sarah or bel might be hurt but imo if Zac and his F1 have good communication i dont think it would bother them?? especially since they all seem to follow eachother after the show so perhaps they are all great mates.....i really hope that makes sense i have such a headache today dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:15 pm

I don't think the F1 (if it's not Lily) would find any humor in Zac's comment. I think they would be very hurt. Especially if the F1 is Viarni (which I think it is her). She already has expressed on the show her insecurities and doubts and in relation to Lily specifically as well so I don't think she would find it funny. If she did I would actually question how invested she is because not only is it usually very difficult to watch this show back as an F1 (Matilda herself said it was very difficult and she was a very obvious F1) but to have the guy one is with commenting about another girl like that would only add to the stress IMO.

I couldn't imagine Art commenting something like that and Matilda seeing it and being okay with it. Matilda/F1 was very emotionally invested and even presented her case to Art why he should NOT choose Dani since that's how much she was ready to fight for Art (Matilda even said on that season she was going to fight for him). Even with Matilda having a fantastic sense of humor I couldn't imagine Matilda finding it funny at all if Art commented about another girl like Zac did. Then again, Art would never have commented like that in the first place IMO.

It's why I hope for Zac's F1's sake that F1 is Lily because if not then I am not sure about any of this TBH.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think the F1 (if it's not Lily) would find any humor in Zac's comment. I think they would be very hurt. Especially if the F1 is Viarni (which I think it is her). She already has expressed on the show her insecurities and doubts and in relation to Lily specifically as well so I don't think she would find it funny. If she did I would actually question how invested she is because not only is it usually very difficult to watch this show back as an F1 (Matilda herself said it was very difficult and she was a very obvious F1) but to have the guy one is with commenting about another girl like that would only add to the stress IMO.

I couldn't imagine Art commenting something like that and Matilda seeing it and being okay with it. Matilda/F1 was very emotionally invested and even presented her case to Art why he should NOT choose Dani since that's how much she was ready to fight for Art (Matilda even said on that season she was going to fight for him). Even with Matilda having a fantastic sense of humor I couldn't imagine Matilda finding it funny at all if Art commented about another girl like Zac did. Then again, Art would never have commented like that in the first place IMO.

It's why I hope for Zac's F1's sake that F1 is Lily because if not then I am not sure about any of this TBH.

Well Zac is an id$@t if he has given away the F1 with that comment and wouldn't he get in trouble for it??? Yes i too would be hurt if i was F1 but i was just thinking of these girls zac has and they are quiet young (besides a few) and seem to get on really well and just going by how chillax Lily is and how everyone is friends with her i think they would know not to take it to heart (if she isnt f1).... but who knows we shall see when we see Zac with his F1 whomever that is - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater