SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 am

Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:@see2love TPTB seem to be doing their darndest to encourage, polarize, galvanize enough interest so viewers start identifying the person they hope will win i.e #TeamLily, unfortunately, the unwarranted, nasty comments start coming out. That is why I am so surprised that TV3 and Warner did not do due diligence by having Claudia on the show.I sincerely hope that if Zac can not see her as F1 he lets her go in the episode Hannah and the others seem to be emotionally in a better space to deal with rejection.
Lily seems a funky 'wild child' I just love it and like Lucia, I actually think there are more depth and maturity to Lily. I can see the writing on the body thing get annoying.... have you seen the tattoo on her foot it says 'no more tattoos, Mum'.

I agree with you @Karina and I think we'll see this side of Lily come out more in the next couple of episodes.  She looks deadly serious in that preview clip where she's saying Zac needs to know how she feels... NOW.  I think TPTB have deliberately crafted her edit to show a progression from free spirit/funtime girl to falling in love and being ready for the grounding influence of a stable relationship and I think their personalities would balance each other out.  

While Zac did make the comment that being with Lily might be like "trying to cage a butterfly", I actually think he is drawn to that side of her and instead of caging her he wouldn't mind 'flying around' a bit together.  The unsettled/wild child thing seems like one of the few things they could come up with as an "issue" between them because there really haven't been any other obstacles that I have seen and IMO he seems far happier with her than any of the others.

JMO.

Last edited by Karina on Wed May 03, 2017 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 5:41 am

@Bobette I totally agree

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 6:28 am

Karina wrote:@see2love TPTB seem to be doing their darndest to encourage, polarize, galvanize enough interest so viewers start identifying the person they hope will win i.e #TeamLily, unfortunately, the unwarranted, nasty comments start coming out. That is why I am so surprised that TV3 and Warner did not do due diligence by having Claudia on the show.I sincerely hope that if Zac can not see her as F1 he lets her go in the episode Hannah and the others seem to be emotionally in a better space to deal with rejection.
Lily seems a funky 'wild child' I just love it and like Lucia, I actually think there are more depth and maturity to Lily. I can see the writing on the body thing get annoying.... have you seen the tattoo on her foot it says 'no more tattoos, Mum'.

I find that cute and funny, it is just the last message that had me like no no

I listened to a podcast where Zac was asked about Claudia and if she will be okay dealing with the aftermath if she is let go, and Zac said yes because she is in a much better place and she isnt that person anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:07 am

see2love wrote:

I listened to a podcast where Zac was asked about Claudia and if she will be okay dealing with the aftermath if she is let go, and Zac said yes because she is in a much better place and she isnt that person anymore.

This nagging feeling that Claudia is very similar as Dani...

I have a soft spot for Claudia. I like Lily too.

As usual, the edits give us only partial of who they are. We never see serious conversations. The prod do find boring and want to show us silly, stupid and drama. I am pretty sure that during the 15 hours of flight with zac and Lily they did not talk about the "ejection button"...... And I will add that it is okay in my book to play and have fun and become friend on top of being attracted romantically. I am not at all convinced that Zac has the maturity expected from his age which is to marry, 2 kids and an half etc

I see why the prods would push Claudia as F2... she is the more attached to him, she would put way more tears and good effect at the F2 rejection....... it is all about it. It is obvious that zac was surprised on a couple of prod decisions and we know that jordan said that he was kind forced to pick a girl (not going to this direction blah) but just saying that prod do influence THEIR show.

anyway. for me Lily F1, Claudia F2, Hannah F3, Viarni F4 and Sarah F5

... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:16 am

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:

This nagging feeling that Claudia is very similar as Dani...

I have a soft spot for Claudia. I like Lily too.

As usual, the edits give us only partial of who they are. We never see serious conversations. The prod do find boring and want to show us silly, stupid and drama. I am pretty sure that during the 15 hours of flight with zac and Lily they did not talk about the "ejection button"...... And I will add that it is okay in my book to play and have fun and become friend on top of being attracted romantically. I am not at all convinced that Zac has the maturity expected from his age which is to marry, 2 kids and an half etc

I see why the prods would push Claudia as F2... she is the more attached to him, she would put way more tears and good effect at the F2 rejection....... it is all about it. It is obvious that zac was surprised on a couple of prod decisions and we know that jordan said that he was kind forced to pick a girl (not going to this direction blah) but just saying that prod do influence THEIR show.

anyway. for me Lily F1, Claudia F2, Hannah F3, Viarni F4 and Sarah F5

... IMO

I dont know if I believe that only Lily got to talk to Zac during that flight to be honest. What would have stopped the others from walking 10 or 15 feet to have a conversation with Zac or vice versa? I know she got to sit with him, but I dont believe that the others stayed in theri chairs and had zero communication with him. IMO

I dont think CLaudia is F1, neither do I see Sarah as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 am

@see2love The girls said Lily told them never interrupt her time with Zac and it seems like she was not joking. The talk about it when she have her CP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 1:54 pm

HEA wrote:
source posted on may 2 at 3:00am (canada time)

I find this very interesting that the prod made a full video of all Lily shenanigans ...

Did you all hear Lily tell Zac that he is gonna learn to ride a bike? it so funny bossing him around. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 3:41 pm

reason wrote:@see2love The girls said Lily told them never interrupt her time with Zac and it seems like she was not joking.  The talk about it when she have her CP.

@reason so true. Also, IMO Lily did receive a date card on the plane for her to go up front. So, of course the girls wouldn't interrupt that because of that. It would be like one of the girls interrupting a 1:1 date.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 3:44 pm

@4health I find it interesting that they are showing all of Lily shenanigans for the final 1 to see, and then in there they show the part where Lily asked him to describe his perfect woman and his answer I am looking at her it seems. Lots of things to ponder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 pm

No interruption for 15hrs? I find that hard to believe. What would she have done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 3:48 pm

@see2love Maybe they did talk and also sleep beside each other? who knows

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 3:52 pm

@reason I just can't get pass the swing image. So, I am prepared to just enjoy Lily as long as she is there. Zac is enjoying here and relaxed around here. His personality really comes out IMO. I noticed during the little highlight video on FB page that they were holding hands before Lily goes to get her note in her shoe when they are dressed in same color. There is a comfortableness with them so if she is F1 and they showed us their story I am excited. If it is Viarni I will feel totally ripped off of their story. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater