SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 6:36 pm

@Karina thanks for sharing that Karina really interesting hearing about the culture in NZ...and also that your family are saying the same about the girls being far too young.
Curious to hear what you think makes Lily a bit different from NZ girls? She is australian right? And grew up in different places? And what about her seems to be mature? I am not really picking up much of the substance to her cos the edit only portrays her gimmicks and jokes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 6:44 pm

@Karina Lily said to Zac that from an early age she knew what life was about.  I think her parents divorce changed her.  That is why I think she  might have went out on her own so young.  She might have also dated and that is why she said she was surprise Zac was so normal, and that she has been holding the hands of douchies.  She is witty, sassy, flirty, intelligent(when she said Zac need to get his priorities straight because the kiwi skin must be eaten because that's where the proteins are) I almost fall of my chair, she seems to me if you meet her in person she would be drop dead gorgeous.

Lily is Australian not a New Zealander?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 7:15 pm

emusha wrote:
HEA wrote:

In generql, yes. I would also be the first to say get a life... but this is what they do here... they meet and leave boyfriend/girlfriend. I think I recall reading that kiwis leave for australia between 20/30, then come back to NZ to settle down, marry, kids etc.

So the goal here is just: serious long term relationship

... IMO

Interesting - didn't Zac actually say that his long term and serious girlfriend left him to move abroad - he said it to one of the intruders I believe? Lilly has openly said that she's waiting for the guy who'd make it worth it for her to stay where she is...I don't even think she's figured out why she's running but she is admitted she is running...

We shall see but Zac's confessed that he's afraid to really be vulnerable and to open up ...maybe he still is and instead he's going to pick a girl who will stop his overthinking process for him and just be in the moment and enjoy.

I think of the women who are still around imo we've seen him be the most vulnerable with Sarah including admitting to her that he's nervous/scared to open up...Even looking at these points I cited, we learned all of these deeper things about him i.e. about the 1) gf who moved abroad, 2) scared to open up, 3) that their connection scares him from Zac's convos with Sarah. I think he has an emotional depth with Sarah and Claudia so far.

The emotional bond he has with claudia is because they went thru both deep depression. When a person share this intimate and very personal issue, it creates huge bond with the person. If this person went thru the same, it is even bigger. The vulnerability creates intimacy and connection. However, with time, it turns either way friend zone or love zone. With Claudia, I think it turned friend zone. I believe the momentum was not kept and after a while besides the chemistry, the heart did not follow and conversation slowed down.... IMO

Sarah, is, I agree too, another kind of bond. The maturity one. They are both at this stage where they went thru the pub and going out and one night date. They have a job, they have a house/condom/appart, they are settled down, they are both looking for the next step to arrive. They are no longer hungry for adventures, they are ready to settle down and have nice intellectual conversation with a mature person.

It is 2 different bonds and it can be attractive at first but in this settings when there is a dozen of girls for one guy, past the first attraction, the guy will be attracted to something in one girl that all the other do not have. Cannot be physical as they are all pretty. So it must be personality. We are talking hours only all together so it is still a short time to fall for a person among 10 other persons and more. And that little something is IMO to keep him on his toes. Like many men, they like to be the hunter.

And this is why, IMO, he picked Lily, Viarni and probably Claudia in his top 3. I think Sarah came too late and Hannah was always friend zone. I do not think it would have changed much of his F1 choice Lily IMO.

So I was thinking that maybe Viarni had a nice goodbye at hometown but once he left she thought that she did not want to go further and at the F4 rose ceremony, viarni had a talk and decided to quit before the RC... that would explain his unhappy face. Now I am still brainstorming about this dot blue shirt and the meaning of his saying...

I think that the F5 was the same scenario but with Sarah. So maybe his ego was unhappy. 2 times in a row and so close to the last line? who knows?

all this is just some thoughts, my opinion only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 7:21 pm

@emusha @reason yes, Lily is Australian and from her name, one of her parents must originate from the Ukraine. Zac's family originate from Croatia he said he would like to visit Eastern Europe in one of the interviews previously posted I find this information fascinating He mentioned Estonia, LIthuanaia and Latvia honestly no one here ever mentions these countries here. I thought how would he even know about these countries most want to go to London, Paris,  Rome etc certainly not Estonia. As a result, I now feel somewhat invested and think that there is a  lot to Zac a real sensitivity yet he is a wee bit reticent. V as beautiful and obviously intelligent  she seems to be not really into the relationship she is a bit shy and guarded I like her a lot, Sarah savvy intelligent but also too analytical about her relationship with Zac with both of them I do NOT see a soul connection Claudia Zac feels needed he can help her, be her protector etc Zac eventually will need more than that IMO so that leads us to Lily the spark, the deeper connection, he holds her hand they look like a couple when they are together he loves her joy, her laughter but I did see a wee fizz last week. In his WD interview he said he wants a soul mate then Lily is a strong contender. TPTB edited what they want us to see they are creating the story that will give them the best ratings. handwave

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 04, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add abit at the end)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Zac wants a soul mate WD Inrerview

Do you believe in true love?
I believe in serendipity and fate, and that you meet people for a reason. I’ve always believed that you meet your soulmate when you’re ready and open to doing that – and I feel I am at that time in my life What about a woman turns you on?
Confidence and great chat.
And what turns you off?
People who are closed-minded and rude to waiters.
What kind of work would you do for free?
Coaching. I love my job, I love kids and I never dread getting up and going to work.
What’s your greatest fear heading into this journey?
Coming across as someone I’m not. If I’m going to try to find that person, I’ve got to be really open and I won’t shy away from that. I’m not afraid to talk about things like feelings, love and even some darker demons that I’ve had to face. It’s a bit scary, but it’s part of how you grow as a person and I am ready to embrace that.
now.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Another WD Zac interview

“There are qualities that I look for in a partner, for sure, but in saying that, there are certain intangibles that I can’t quite put my finger on,” he says.
“Of course, I’d love to date someone who’s intelligent, independent, caring, friendly and approachable, and someone who has a good sense of humour. But it’s that something, that spark, that when someone possesses it, you can’t help but be attracted to them. When I find it, I’ll know exactly what it is.”

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 7:55 pm

To me, beatingheart his words are painting a picture of Lily

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 7:58 pm

The Bachelor NZ: I'm not 'a prize to be won' - Zac

"It is kind of weird - I tried to explain to a couple of the girls that there's almost 19 different Zacs in me - so the Zac with Lily is different to the Zac with Sarah and Hannah."

in the middle of the interview the 3 names he said was Lily, Sarah and Hannah

but the vid they showed was with Viarni showing kissing each other, immediately followed with Claudia with a rose in her hand and hugging and then with Bel/Claudia with zac smilling.

no Lily. no Sarah. no Hannah.

"There's some girls I definitely had an instant attraction to, but some girls the more I got to know them the deeper the feelings have been - so it's a little bit of both in there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 04, 2017 8:09 pm

@HEA mmmm interesting a Freudian slip saying Lily's name first, yet so much of the background footage is of Claudia and some fo Vairni. Interesting point Duncan Garner said at the very end something about due diligence and this has been discussed in the media re Warner doing due Diligence to Claudia by having her on the show so I wondered why Duncan said this at the end I could not hear the rest as it was kinda cut off.

Just speculating here @HEA do think Lily Srah and Hannah are the F3?

"It is kind of weird - I tried to explain to a couple of the girls that there's almost 19 different Zacs in me - so the Zac with Lily is different to the Zac with Sarah and Hannah."

When asked what he'd learnt thus far from being on the show, Franich said it was all about getting to know the girl on the inside rather than focusing on exteriors.

"[I've learnt] just to give people a chance and see people for who they are - and never judge a book by its cover," he said.

"In this experience, I've met some girls that have blown me away, and you never know what's behind those eyes."

However, he admits that some of the girls' looks immediately blew him off his feet.

"There's some girls I definitely had an instant attraction to, but some girls the more I got to know them the deeper the feelings have been - so it's a little bit of both in there."

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 8:13 pm

WHO'S THE MOST LOW-MAINTENANCE OF THE BACHELORETTES?

Lily. Any more laid-back and she'd be horizontal.

Bachelorette beauty secrets with Hannah Howley

spitcoffee cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Karina wrote:

snipped

Just speculating here @HEA do think Lily Srah and Hannah are the F3?

snipped
<

no. it would be too easy.

i am not sure why zac does not follow viarni on SM.... maybe she did not quit friendly? I think she is sarcastic, some would say dry humor. But I do not see her enough involved to create drama of any kind. not her style IMO. But maybe Zac was uspet about being leading on? Maybe she has an ex-boyfriend at home and realized she made a mistake and learn and all the blah blah thank you very much for the journey, i learned a lot about myself BS?

Hannah is probably F3 yes. Sarah a good friend. and you know the adage... stick to the reality as much as you can...

... all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 04, 2017 8:22 pm

I have a hard time imagining Lily with responsibilities mainly cos of that laid-back nature -- I even remember her saying "I wing everything and it's always worked out so i'm going to do that now as well"...she doesn't sound like someone who's had things go wrong for her too much but rather things just work out for her without her putting in much effort...

Cos of that I'm not really seeing her mature side but I do find it endearing to see her get more and more invested after being soooo blaze about the whole process/show. If he picked her - all the best to them and I hope she is open to staying in NZ or him moving to her next destination so they can continue to enjoy each other.

on another note I see it as F2 - Sarah, F3 - Claudia - I think Vianri would have been F3 if she stays....he seems more emotionally attached to Claudia than Hannah though. all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater