SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 12:36 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Karina wrote:Another clue the advertisement that comes up next to this article is one for Air Zealand with cheap flights to Cairns or Port Douglas having been there the photos of Lily on the swing is very reminiscent of this area and of the vegetation.
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Downlo10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Downlo11

Excellent work, @Karina!  I agree the advertising of Cairns/Port Douglas/Palm Cove seems significant and I have two thoughts:

1. The ad company has picked up cookies from your web activity if like me you've been googling Cairns a lot this week, or
2. They are anticipating people wanting to go there after seeing it on the show.

Maybe you could do an experiment by clearing your cache/cookies for that travel site and then loading the page again to see if you get a different ad?  

Actually wait, maybe what I will do is google Russia, Moscow etc on another computer and then follow that article link to see what kinds of ads I get...

BRB.

Well, my experiment was not a success.  No travel ads at all for me.

The ads I got were one for faster internet and another for court-appointed advocates for children.  Seems my cookies are telling them my internet is crap and I'm spending so much time researching a TV show I may be neglecting my children cantstopl

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 12:39 am

Yeah, mine is now free Broadband and I not been searching that.As a wee experiment, I have madly searched travel to Tallin Estonia if that comes up I know the other travel ads are due to cookies tracking my searches

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 12:48 am

Stuff another Bachelor Article

''But The Bachelor has taught me several valuable life lessons:
* First impressions count.  
* Cling-on behaviour will only get you so far – no bunny boilers ever make it to the end.
* Sometimes you need to go to extreme lengths – ie almost getting hypothermia while immersed in an ice bath – to get your man/woman.
I'll add one more from my 8-year-old who believes The Bachelor shows us "there is enough love for everyone".
"Just because he sent that girl home it doesn't mean he doesn't like her. He just likes the other one more."
And there it is.
- Stuff''
What does everyone think of this first impression count (Viarni)
Cling –on behavior only gets you so far (Claudia)
I wonder if the Media know the final one chosen by Zac

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 1:01 am

Zac depression 3/5/17

Latest Woman's Day Zac discusses his experiencing depression and how he overcame it. last week or so Claudia shared her story about the suicide crash and depression etc coincidence? also in this Zacs edition, there is an article about Crohn's disease coincidence?

‘’Zac was able to work through his depression without medication, saying, “Slowly I started going back to my old self, which was an amazing relief.”
And while sometimes Zac worries that the feelings might return, this time, he knows the importance of seeking help. “I would certainly get help sooner if it happens again. I’ve learnt that it’s so important to talk about these things and I really hope that by speaking out, it might help others who are struggling too.” Woman’s Day 3/5/17

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 06, 2017 1:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Cool so @4health did I understand u say only 4 episodes left cheerleader so it's not like the USA bach frc and atfr at the same time/day? So FR is on the 15th of may then we wait another week until the wta which is with everyone including f1?!is this correct??????TYIA Smiley

So someone sent a post on the offcial Facebook page asking when the final was and they answered that it was on the 21st.

I think they'll have a double whammy episode like they did for season 1. First they'll have the actual episode with the FRC and then they have the F3 - F20  (can't remember how many girls there were) talking to Dom in front of a live audience, then Zac will come on to talk, then the F2 will come on talking by herself and then with Zac and then finally Zac and the f1 will sit on the couch talking to Dom about their relationship and how things are going etc....

They definitely did it this way for Art and Matilda and I think for Jordan and Fleur. But, to be honest, I'm not 100% sure about Jordan and Fleur as I have tried to block out the mess of season 2 from my memory - a bit like the pain of childbirth!

So it's a bit of a FRC, WTA and ATFR pick and mix. Why? Cos we are kiwis and we like to do things in our own and special unique way . :crazed

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 2:24 am

Katiebelle wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Cool so @4health did I understand u say only 4 episodes left cheerleader so it's not like the USA bach frc and atfr at the same time/day? So FR is on the 15th of may then we wait another week until the wta which is with everyone including f1?!is this correct??????TYIA Smiley

So someone sent a post on the offcial Facebook page asking when the final was and they answered that it was on the 21st.

I think they'll have a double whammy episode like they did for season 1. First they'll have the actual episode with the FRC and then they have the F3 - F20  (can't remember how many girls there were) talking to Dom in front of a live audience, then Zac will come on to talk, then the F2 will come on talking by herself and then with Zac and then finally Zac and the f1 will sit on the couch talking to Dom about their relationship and how things are going etc....

They definitely did it this way for Art and Matilda and I think for Jordan and Fleur. But, to be honest, I'm not 100% sure about Jordan and Fleur as I have tried to block out the mess of season 2 from my memory - a bit like the pain of childbirth!

So it's a bit of a FRC, WTA and ATFR pick and mix. Why? Cos we are kiwis and we like to do things in our own and special unique way . :crazed

That would be interesting when you say final episode or finale.  IMO there is a difference.  Art's season was totally different then Jordan's.  
Art's season they had after the final rose with all the bachelorettes in the audience around tables.  
The finale Episode 16 (Finale) Winner: Matilda - Art gave Matilda a promise ring and asked her to start a relationship with him. Runner-up: Dani
After The Final Rose Special Episode 17  

Jordan's Season
■The Bachelor NZ S02E20 – Women Tell All
■The Bachelor NZ S02E19 - Finale

So, we will see how they announce. They are announcing LIVE Women tell all. They are not announcing to watch the finale LIVE as the Women Tell All. So, confusing just like the rest of this season. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Sat May 06, 2017 2:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@aggie starwelcome

Abbreviations thread

Thank you. Most interesting list. I so had TPTB down for The Producers of The Bachelor. The Powers That Be is ok tho!

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 06, 2017 3:00 am

So I wanted to post what I have been searching for.  So to answer our questions about number of episodes etc.   Here is what I found about the Women Tell All.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen35
http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/The-Bachelor-NZ-Women-Tell-tickets/artist/2369185?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

So the final rose will be given out on Sunday May 21st and the audience of the taping of the women tell all will see it.   So even different then they have done on other seasons.   So that helps kind of LOL  scratch

So I think the FRC will be May 21st and shown at the taping of Women Tell All, then Monday Night they will broadcast the Women Tell All which will be like the after the final rose is my guess?

So, at the end of Monday May 8th will be down to F3.
Sunday, May 14th HTD
Monday, May 15th Fantasy Dates
Sunday, May 21st MTP/FRC
Monday, May 22nd WTA

Last edited by 4health on Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 06, 2017 3:08 am

4health wrote:So I wanted to post what I have been searching for.  So to answer our questions about number of episodes etc.   Here is what I found about the Women Tell All.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Screen35

So the final rose will be given out on May 21st combined with the Women tell all.  So even different then they have done on other seasons.   So that helps kind of LOL  scratch

It states will broadcast on Monday May 22nd confused much?

Ok - so they will show the FRC on the Sunday and tape the WTA on the Sunday but broadcast the WTA and ATFR on Monday 22nd.

Actually- now that I think about it - maybe they did that for Art and Matilda as well. scratch

I'm hopeless at remembering that sort of stuff - @Karina and @Aggie - can you remember? Also have either of you seen the teaser preview on TV3 yet?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 6:13 am

@Katiebelle Really interesting I have not seen the teaser for WTA but I note that Zac and Katie are on family feud this coming week. Also, the previews for Sunday and Monday for the Bachelor are not showing anything new mostly a short statement 'someone quits' with a shot of Lily at the end of it then the slightly longer version with Lily in the boat etc usually the night before the previews roll in thick and fast with more information, not tonight,
Re the WTA the girls on FB and IG seem to look forward to it, saying see you then and all that kind of thing for them it is gathering, reuniting.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 6:36 am

Woman Tell All

''Last year’s event was a sell out and this year the producers have aptly chosen one of Auckland’s most romantic spaces, The Civic Theatre, for what will be the final episode of The Bachelor New Zealandwith the ‘Women Tell All” television special.
And, before the girls face off against each other – and Zac, audience members will get to watch Zac deliver his final rose on the Civic’s big screen as the final episode goes to air.
Can fans look forward to more explosive moments like last year? Are there bachelorettes still looking for closure? Does everyone agree with Zac’s choice of leading lady? This is your chance to find out first.
Tickets can be purchased from Ticketmaster and limited VIP packages will also be available. They include the best seats in the house, access to a private cash bar in the Wintergarden, plus a meet, greet and selfie op with the Bachelor himself.
The Bachelor New Zealand continues Sundays at 7pm, and Monday’s at 7.30pm on Three and ThreeNow.
– ends –
MediaWorks is New Zealand’s largest independent broadcaster, reaching 4.29 million Kiwis through its TV, Radio and Digital platforms. The company owns and operates television channels Three and The Edge TV; radio brands The Edge, The Rock, More FM, The Breeze, The Sound, Mai FM, George FM, Magic, and RadioLIVE; a network of websites including newshub.co.nz and ThreeNow.co.nz, and a family of mobile and tablet apps. MediaWorks’ entertainment and news brands and people are household names, with loyal, highly engaged audiences. www.mediaworks.co.nz''

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle Really interesting I have not seen the teaser for WTA but I note that Zac and Katie are on family feud this coming week. Also, the previews for Sunday and Monday for the Bachelor are not showing anything new mostly a short statement 'someone quits' with a shot of Lily at the end of it then the slightly longer version with Lily in the boat etc usually the night before the previews roll in thick and fast with more information, not tonight,
Re the WTA the girls on FB and IG seem to look forward to it, saying see you then and all that kind of thing for them it is gathering, reuniting.

Thanks @Karina

Usually when they imply something in the preview, like Lily deciding to leave, it never actually happens. It's always a misdirect. Is the new preview hinting that Lily goes? Or still Viarni?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater