SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by aggie Sat May 06, 2017 1:23 pm

My memory plays tricks on me but I thought the format of the end was much the same for all three seasons - ie the audience for the live get together of all the bachelorettes on the sunday, also watches the tv showing of final rose ceremony (although no actual rose - instead a gorgeous friendship ring from Michael Hill, but he is not a sponsor this year). I guess it is a practicality thing- if it is all done on the Sunday then there is a day for edits etc of the event).

Not seen any teasers yet. (not much time for tv watching in the past few days).

aggie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 4:24 pm

I remember that I found the setting as if they were in a restaurant and removed the tables and added this sofa at the end...

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Finale10
SC from facebook the bachelor NZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle Really interesting I have not seen the teaser for WTA but I note that Zac and Katie are on family feud this coming week. Also, the previews for Sunday and Monday for the Bachelor are not showing anything new mostly a short statement 'someone quits' with a shot of Lily at the end of it then the slightly longer version with Lily in the boat etc usually the night before the previews roll in thick and fast with more information, not tonight,
Re the WTA the girls on FB and IG seem to look forward to it, saying see you then and all that kind of thing for them it is gathering, reuniting.

thank you so much @Karina for checking and sharing!! bestbud!

the same way they teased us making us believe about claudia leaving when she is not? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 4:42 pm

oh something I noticed.... after the mess of season 2.... Michael Hill is not a sponsor right?

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Sat May 06, 2017 6:34 pm

HEA wrote:oh something I noticed.... after the mess of season 2.... Michael Hill is not a sponsor right?

That is correct.

In the bachelor ad breaks occasionally we've seen Michael's wife, also a jeweller, promoting her designs for a range of pieces that are inspired by a shell you can find on some of the beaches here, and slip on your finger. They look like little sculptures on your hand and I have always thought they would make lovely designs for rings.

So I am thinking since those ads have been on, the business relationship is not dead.... So then I start thinking maybe what could happen if things pan out for a real romance, is that Michael might pop up at the end helping Zac to choose a piece for the F1. I would like that because I remember when Michael Hill started his business - jewellery became more affordable for ordinary people - and he has gone from strength to strength over the years. Great NZ success story. I think he would very much want to be associated with a real romance - but certainly not the toss of a coin version!

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 7:19 pm

@Katiebelle Seems the angle is still Lily though ambiguous Sarah is going to have a difficult discussion and Lily says in the boat that can not sit there and say that loves him them VO says Lily tells him something that sends Zac reeling so pointing to Lily or Sarah. Just the same ole ones usually the night before they provide more juicy bits to entice viewers. Re the comment about Micheal Jewellers the gossip, I heard from a friend working in Marketing in Auckland was That Micheal was aghast at the appalling behaviour swearing etc by at WTA Jordan's attitude and the way Fleur was treated in terms of marketing it made his rings not synonymous with romance and real love but something unpleasant. Someone else commented that he is keeping the door open to see what happens this he does have few adverts during the show. I agree There is actually a lot of pressure on Zac to be a chivalrous Bachelor and he is.I think that he will let Zac decide on a ring but then Fleur has said due to Jordan's latest revelations that he tossed a coin to make the decision she is going to sell her ring. Not a good look

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 7:26 pm

aggie wrote:
HEA wrote:oh something I noticed.... after the mess of season 2.... Michael Hill is not a sponsor right?

That is correct.

In the bachelor ad breaks occasionally we've seen Michael's wife, also a jeweller, promoting her designs for a range of pieces that are inspired by a shell you can find on some of the beaches here, and slip on your finger. They look like little sculptures on your hand and I have always thought they would make lovely designs for rings.

So I am thinking since those ads have been on, the business relationship is not dead.... So then I start thinking maybe what could happen if things pan out for a real romance, is that Michael might pop up at the end helping Zac to choose a piece for the F1. I would like that because I remember when Michael Hill started his business - jewellery became more affordable for ordinary people - and he has gone from strength to strength over the years. Great NZ success story. I think he would very much want to be associated with a real romance - but certainly not the toss of a coin version!

I think he decided it was way too risky and did not want to associate and risk his business with a show that was synonym of scandal and bad taste (oh gosh how I was wrong to be on N side -sigh-). It was such a mess. The best move was to run far far away from this franchise IMO. Did Michael Hill remove his sponsorship to all franchise worldwide?

"I absolutely think [the show's negative outcome] affects Michael Hill's brand, that people will now subconsciously generate particular associations with the brand," said Massey University's Professor of Marketing and Consumer Research, Valentyna Melnyk.
The Bachelor NZ: What now for the sponsors after break-up bombshell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle Seems the angle is still Lily though ambiguous Sarah is going to have a difficult discussion and Lily says in the boat that can not sit there and say that loves him them VO says Lily tells him something that sends Zac reeling so pointing to Lily or Sarah. Just the same ole ones usually the night before they provide more juicy bits to entice viewers. Re the comment about Micheal Jewellers the gossip, I heard from a friend working in Marketing in Auckland was That Micheal was aghast at the appalling behaviour swearing etc by at WTA Jordan's attitude and the way Fleur was treated in terms of marketing it made his rings not synonymous with romance and real love but something unpleasant. Someone else commented that he is keeping the door open to see what happens this he does have few adverts during the show. I agree There is actually a lot of pressure on Zac to be a chivalrous Bachelor and he is.I think that he will let Zac decide on a ring but then Fleur has said due to Jordan's latest revelations that he tossed a coin to make the decision she is going to sell her ring. Not a good look

@Karina it is a voice over. I think she said it in a TI and they used it to generate drama and make us believe she is leaving. Plus we see her kissing him at the diner late in the evening so obviously everything ended well not in a "I want to leave" kinda mindset... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 7:33 pm

HEA wrote:
Karina wrote:@Katiebelle Seems the angle is still Lily though ambiguous Sarah is going to have a difficult discussion and Lily says in the boat that can not sit there and say that loves him them VO says Lily tells him something that sends Zac reeling so pointing to Lily or Sarah. Just the same ole ones usually the night before they provide more juicy bits to entice viewers. Re the comment about Micheal Jewellers the gossip, I heard from a friend working in Marketing in Auckland was That Micheal was aghast at the appalling behaviour swearing etc by at WTA Jordan's attitude and the way Fleur was treated in terms of marketing it made his rings not synonymous with romance and real love but something unpleasant. Someone else commented that he is keeping the door open to see what happens this he does have few adverts during the show. I agree There is actually a lot of pressure on Zac to be a chivalrous Bachelor and he is.I think that he will let Zac decide on a ring but then Fleur has said due to Jordan's latest revelations that he tossed a coin to make the decision she is going to sell her ring. Not a good look

@Karina it is a voice over. I think she said it in a TI and they used it to generate drama and make us believe she is leaving. Plus we see her kissing him at the diner late in the evening so obviously everything ended well not in a "I want to leave" kinda mindset... jmo
Yes, I agree you are right :yes:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 pm

@HEA quick the new preview is on the Bachelor Facebook I have tried and tried can you share it please

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 pm

deadhorse

Last edited by Karina on Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA quick the new preview is on the Bachelor Facebook I have tried and tried can you share it please

thumbsup

Facebook the bachelor NX

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 06, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater