SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 06, 2017 8:34 pm

so tonight f5 become f4, then monday are they still in thailand?? and f4 become f3?? because if lily has a rose from her 1:1 date tonight then 3 roses on the table IMO only 1 goes tonight?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
reason wrote:I think the person in the red dress is Lily

No the person in the red dress is Hannah as you can see a bit in the preview where Hannah on Viarni's right leans over to talk BUT when she stands straight again there is a definitely a shoulder on her right which we haven't seen before and that must be LILY!!!! :Woah-hoo:

Order from our left to right is Lily, Hannah, Viarni, Claudia, Sarah
The only thing is Lily is usually dressed in muted tones never seen her is a really bright colour

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by aggie Sat May 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Just saw it on the Facebook page and was coming over to post so thanks guys.

Did anyone else notice that there is now someone standing on our left, Hannah's right at the RC. - it must be Lily!!!

Also there's a person saying on the comments that Viarni and Lily are the F2. She does eyebrow shaping so maybe she worked on the girls.

I have to head off but her Facebook is public if anyone has time to do a little research.

The same person "just now" posted again in the comments on FB:
"Haha yea she (Lily) is she comes 2nd viarni wins, you heard it here first"
well we shall see!

aggie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Karina wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
reason wrote:I think the person in the red dress is Lily

No the person in the red dress is Hannah as you can see a bit in the preview where Hannah on Viarni's right leans over to talk BUT when she stands straight again there is a definitely a shoulder on her right which we haven't seen before and that must be LILY!!!! :Woah-hoo:

Order from our left to right is Lily, Hannah, Viarni, Claudia, Sarah
The only thing is Lily is usually dressed in muted tones never seen her is a really bright colour

ive seen lily in burgandy Hugesmile

IMO i have seen TPTB use this same misdirect over and over again especially for the f1...u know trying to convince everyone that so and so is leaving when they are not....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 8:57 pm

So Lily comes second, well everything happens for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 06, 2017 8:57 pm

aggie wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Just saw it on the Facebook page and was coming over to post so thanks guys.

Did anyone else notice that there is now someone standing on our left, Hannah's right at the RC. - it must be Lily!!!

Also there's a person saying on the comments that Viarni and Lily are the F2. She does eyebrow shaping so maybe she worked on the girls.

I have to head off but her Facebook is public if anyone has time to do a little research.

well we shall see!

IMO if she works for the show somehow she would be under contract not to say anything!!!!or huge fines Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633 so im guessing its all BS Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 06, 2017 9:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
aggie wrote:

well we shall see!
Can some post comments and the link? I am trying to find them but can not are they on the Offical Bachelor NZ Page?

IMO if she works for the show somehow she would be under contract not to say anything!!!!or huge fines Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633 so im guessing its all BS Hugesmile

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:13 pm

^^ everyone can just make statement at this stage and each and every season we have them.... they all know better.... they all know secrets... they all know because they read it somewhere and made it their own...

in the middle of all those, yes, maybe one is right but among hundred so for me it is only a pack of BS. we are 3 weeks before the finale and the finale was taped weeks ago... why this rumor was not share then??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:15 pm

however, i have to say that on facebook photos, i saw 2 pics with viarni and lily together... so who knows?

but then if I look at the edits the prods are usually do... they hide the F1 very well... and viarni was definitely thrown in front of our face since ep 1.... Lily came really later.... burning slowly but surely ...jmo Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Welcomeparty! @aggie and awesome to have you join! Great posts!!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 07, 2017 12:36 am

@aggie I have just been to the supermarket and thought oh I will have look at the latest Woman's day @GuardianAngel I not do have a link for this but I will try and buy the Mag tomorrow. Anyway, there is little snippet page of interviews with Lily Viarni, Hannah and Claudia about kissing Zac and their thoughts about it. They introduced Viarni as being touted as the new Matilda Rice !!!!!! I have tried to get the e-version but can not

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 07, 2017 12:38 am

Karina wrote:@aggie I have just been to the supermarket and thought oh I will have look at the latest Woman's  day @GuardianAngel I  not do have a link for this but I will try and buy the Mag tomorrow. Anyway, there is little snippet page of interviews with Lily Viarni, Hannah and Claudia about kissing Zac and their thoughts about it. They introduced Viarni as being touted as the new Matilda Rice !!!!!! I have tried to get the e-version but can not

On what planet is Viarni anything like Matilda?!  Don't see that at all myself.
@Karina what do Lily & Viarni say about their kisses with Zac?  I'm intrigued.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater