SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:16 pm

@reason No, nor of Virani the intruders Hannah and Bel. There is a discussion about looking forward to meeting up Marinne Morrison saying she is looking forward to catching up Sophie I think it is who she is talking to. I am assuming they are discussing the Women Tell All and after function. Lovely group of women clearly all very friendly and supportive of each other. As a side note lovely to see Lucia looking so happy. They are just a great bunch.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:24 pm

thebachelornzgirls
Look at name sequence???
Follow

Options
213 posts
1,433 followers
74 following
Will You Accept This Rose?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:33 pm

@Karina, is the following alphabetical? I am not on IG so I can't see. However I know that since thebachelornz girls has more than 200 followers, the default nomenclature for followers in IG is alphabetical according per link below.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-my-instagram-followers-following-list-is-not-in-order

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:39 pm

@mercieme I do not know the last post did not work here are names thebachelornzgirls why this order?

Bel? Viarni? Hannah? Lily? Karina? Vanessa? Sarah? Claudia

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Karina wrote:@mercieme  I do not know the last post did not work here are names thebachelornzgirls why this order?

Bel? Viarni? Hannah? Lily? Karina? Vanessa? Sarah? Claudia

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698 we shall find out on Sunday if that works! OMG that would be funny if it was under our noses all this time Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks enjoying all the comments

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 02, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 pm

@Karina, trying to make sure I get this right. Claudia followed that account first and then Bel followed last, is this correct? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 pm

@LeapofFaith There are so so many clues

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:46 pm

No way Karina is top 5 unless Zac is going to let Sarah go earlier as respect to her. Already feel skeptical about the order. To me it's more likely the order of favorites the person is running the instagram likes. Just my opinion.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 pm

mercieme wrote:@Karina, trying to make sure I get this right. Claudia followed that account first and then Bel followed last, is this correct? Thanks.

Nah nothing to do with the follows it's just in the ig bio....she wrote it in that order
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 pm

@mercieme Not sure but the girl's names on that account are at the beginning of the account kind of in the introduction of their IG account. Who wins? then the girl's names are in that order but also interesting to note who and when the Bachelorettes and Zac followed that account I note that Zac follows it. I just wondered why they played Bel first and Viarni 2nd Hannah 3rd Lily 4th because these girls have not been evicted yet may mean nothing.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 pm

@Karina you have to indicate where it came from. Full username, IG or Twitter and provide the link. I can't find that person jayjayHarveynz

Open this link in another window

http://ctrlq.org/instagram/#

Go to the instagram, choose the picture so it's large by itself, copy the link at the top of the page,

example

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTUycY4AsZC/?taken-by=thebachelornzgirls

post that in the other link "instagram url"

Choose "generate code" Copy the whole code and paste here. Take out any emojie's/smilies It will look like this. You can practice in the Testing thread.

Testing Thread

These gorgeous three out together last night and decided to send me a snap! @claudhoskins @allythompty @sophie.russo  by @thebachelornzgirls

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater