SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am

They're introducing the white rose this season http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-big-change-coming-to-the-bachelor-nz/

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:17 am

pvpr wrote:They're introducing the white rose this season http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-big-change-coming-to-the-bachelor-nz/
For The Bachelor fans, the opening-season rose ceremony stakes will rise when the third series of the show goes to air next Sunday night.

For the first time in New Zealand, producers are introducing one white rose to be given out  during the first cocktail party.

They would not reveal the significance, apart from admitting it was a device from the Aussie producers to drum up the tension.

It’s not just about staying in the competition for love on the first night, it’s a contest to see who makes the best impression on Zac Franich.

In various Australian seasons, the white rose made the recipient safe from elimination for two rose ceremonies, or allowed them to plan a special one-on-one date with the Bachelor, or crash a date. The best benefit was VIP access — allowing the holder to retreat to a private area with the Bachelor anytime during the season. We guess, that is, unless it goes to your head and the Bachelor kicks you out. And the girls should be warned — what happens in the “private” area will be filmed.

“It was a bit of added pressure because I’d only just met everyone. To single someone out at the first cocktail party was a bit intimidating, but it was exciting too, and was definitely a talking point among the girls,” Franich, 28, told Spy.

“All the women I met on the first night were amazing — but there were a few who made a great first impression, and I knew I wanted to get to know them better straight off the bat. But this rose gave them an advantage so I had to make sure I chose wisely.”

Franich thinks the rose is a magic weapon.

“I can’t say too much, you’ll have to tune in and find out. What I can tell you is that getting the white rose is a good thing — for a start it acts like a red rose in that it saves the recipient from elimination for the first ceremony. So getting it at the cocktail party instantly took the pressure off for one bachelorette . . . but it also has other magical powers!”
It will be interesting to see what significance the WR has for Zac's season. I am hoping it is more like Alex's WR. For Alex/F1 of Richie/BachAUS4 it was great (special time with the lead in a secluded place) but for Heather/F4 of Sam/BachAUS3 having to plan the date and things (same as with Courtney/F4 of Georgia/BetteAUS2) I didn't care for them having to plan a date.

Since they're borrowing from the Aussie franchise, I wonder if they will have intruders? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 am

@AllAboutLove I hope not AAL. I don't like the intruders coming in. It's basically a waste of time and all about throwing off the existing dynamics in the house.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:57 am

@Sprite IA. I hope not too :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:58 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 am

Will be making individual threads for the 19 contestants.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:47 pm

im excited to watch this now that nick viall season is almost done Smiley i like the look and sound of a couple of grls charlotte, molly, rosie and sophie..Ally seems ok aswell but the way she is standing in that bio pic is a bit Suspect anyway cant wait to watch!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:59 pm

yes  @LeapofFaith me too! Hopefully it is a great season *fingers crossed*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:00 pm

I think filming must be over as Zac will be on the Project tonight!  yes

ETA:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm

First pre-season video of one of the girls.... Lily.

Very young. I think she will be either comedic edited/MOT or like Poppy

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:39 pm

2nd pre-season video of Charlotte

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 am

Quick updates:
- Threads are up for all 19 contestants so feel free to post any sleuthing or info
- Season premiere this Sunday
- Zac will be on The Project NZ tonight for his first television appearance

Here's a sweepstakes poster with all the contestants in it
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 V1
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/extras/season3/sweepstake.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater