SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:40 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 ?taken-by=brad_pivac

At the time of posting this the profile is public, not private for future reference should it change
Phew not a diamond silver rings crafted though have not seen the show like Viarni

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 17595911https://www.instagram.com/p/BTv0TL2hLMF/?taken-by=brad_pivac

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 09, 2017 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 5:45 am

Seriously we need to keep an eye on this especially if they delete the pics or the comments Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:50 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Seriously we need to keep an eye on this especially if they delete the pics or the comments Hugesmile

I know, good find, great detective work !!!!

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 am

Karina wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Seriously we need to keep an eye on this especially if they delete the pics or the comments Hugesmile

bestbud! u too on spotting the necklace! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633

ETA hopefully she just really likes the necklace as @see2love mentioned re becca from Chris s season yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 6:07 am

Sorry for the double posts but I thought it interesting to mention that viarni has more ig followers over 9000,,than Zac close behind on 8800 giggling

She just might be the first nz bachette if not f1 and if that's what tptb r wanting to try no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 09, 2017 6:47 am

^^I'm not familiar with her condition but can she take the stress and travel required as bachelorette. I noticed she missed a RC and was missing at moments in other RCs.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:04 am

I think they would have given Claudia a better edit if indeed she is F1 given the disastrous season they barely survived with Jordan. Lily and Viarni seem to be more darling with SM IMO. In fact, the tweets about her are not the best tweets, it will be interesting to see the public reaction if she F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 09, 2017 12:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^I'm not familiar with her condition but can she take the stress and travel required as bachelorette.  I noticed she missed a RC and was missing at moments in other RCs.

That is the question. I know several people with Crohn's disease and they do enjoy travel, but it can be tricky if going somewhere off the beaten track and long hours travelling are not their friend. We know how grueling this show is for the F1. The emotional stress of dealing with all the different people, the long hours and the travel. If the show really wanted her, they could certainly make accommodations to help her along, but I would think they would have to prolong the filming period and that would increase costs. I don't know if they would be willing to incur those when they could go with someone else and not have to worry about the extra costs and all the things that could go wrong with Viarni as the lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:40 pm

quote="LeapofFaith"]Seriously we need to keep an eye on this especially if they delete the pics or the comments :Hugesm

Yes, I agree it seems so staged and desperate IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Women's Day Hannah

Go into the article there is an interview with Hannah she says the following.

She said that Zac had women who were more his age and at his stage of ife and younger women and he is able to adjust to their life stages. Interesting point here

Hannah says this in the interview.

'' No matter who he chooses they are great fit''

Obviously, Hannah knows and says they are a great fit she looked at V in her parting comment Zac looked at Lily.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 9:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/bitchesofthebachelornz/

That guy that Claudia is enraptured with follows this page. I do not LIKE the title or the sentiment.They talk about Zac gropes and show pictures of Lily and Zac but not their heads.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 18443210

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:

bestbud! u too on spotting the necklace! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4256136633

ETA hopefully she just really likes the necklace as @see2love mentioned re becca from Chris s season yes

High clap both of you

thought i found a clue but you were much quicker!! great job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater