SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 4:32 am

@Karina i know right ?! and if claudia is f1 then maybe it fits in why they brought over an aussie producer to try/help out for a bachette edit???? so the heartbroken f3 or f2???verses the unpopular f1??? oh my the mind continues to boggle ;) dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 4:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Karina i know right ?! and if claudia is f1 then maybe it fits in why they brought over an aussie producer to try/help out for a bachette edit???? so the heartbroken f3 or f2???verses the unpopular f1??? oh my the mind continues to boggle ;) dizzy
Looks like Claudia is his cousin.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 4:56 am

Brad twitter

I added his Twitter Account

Right he follows Virani Molly Rosie Lucia Sophie Zac not Lily as far as I can see he also follows a IG account named @Claudiawharfe which has Kaite and Lucia's picture as the profile. It is all really weird

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:21 am

Oh my goodness Claudia is wearing the necklace gave her in all the photos

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 5:27 am

Karina wrote:Oh my goodness Claudia is wearing the necklace gave her in all the photos

R u serious! Jesus Suspect :shocked!:

Omg she is too! Why wear it if ur not the f1?!?!?!

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue May 09, 2017 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 am

Why would Claudia wear the necklace Zac gave her all the time and Why would Sophie make a comment and why does this guy follow an IG account named @claudiawarfe with a picture of Lucia and Katie.

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 09, 2017 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:30 am

LeapofFaith wrote:brad_pivac IG there is a pic of him and claudia...sorry i am not sure how to bring it over? below is the site....i found it interesting what sophie russo (one of the bachelorette girls) commented "sophie.russoCute pic - but I think we all know who the cuter couple are"

i noticed sophie and claudia seem close?....also in the pic i see a beautiful ring..sure it isnt on her index finger but could it be claudia is F1??? I just really hope tptb are not giving her the same edit they did with alex the f1 for ritchies au season as i dont think NZ need a backlash like in australia??????jmo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTv0TL2hLMF/?taken-by=brad_pivac

So the bolded may be Zac ans Claudia? These pictures were posted in early April, when did filming wrap?

If he chose her, Inwould be shocked! She is still in school and all. Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:31 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 09, 2017 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:Oh my goodness Claudia is wearing the necklace gave her in all the photos

Remember Becca and her gift from Chris S? Caused a lot of confusion too Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 5:33 am

see2love wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Remember Becca and her gift from Chris S? Caused a lot of confusion too Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Really I didn't watch Chris s season.... ok that makes me feel a little better
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 am

The ring would be waaaayyyyy too obvious a giveaway IMO if she was F1 and these pics would have been removed post-haste. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if the pics & comments were encouraged by TPTB as a red herring. Makes me think even more that Viarni will be out next in a "shock elimination" and it will be Claude F2 Lily F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 5:39 am

see2love wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:brad_pivac IG there is a pic of him and claudia...sorry i am not sure how to bring it over? below is the site....i found it interesting what sophie russo (one of the bachelorette girls) commented "sophie.russoCute pic - but I think we all know who the cuter couple are"

i noticed sophie and claudia seem close?....also in the pic i see a beautiful ring..sure it isnt on her index finger but could it be claudia is F1??? I just really hope tptb are not giving her the same edit they did with alex the f1 for ritchies au season as i dont think NZ need a backlash like in australia??????jmo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTv0TL2hLMF/?taken-by=brad_pivac

So the bolded may be Zac ans Claudia? These pictures were posted in early April, when did filming wrap?

If he chose her, Inwould be shocked! She is still in school and all. Hmmm

Exactly! What an odd comment otherwise? Especially if she is friends with all the girls?I think filming ended early march?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater