SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 1:19 am

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/

Ahhh TPTB is just a bit too transparent this push for V and on their FB is too obvious. Yes, I agree with the others we only see want the TPTB want us to see Claudia is prop edited for drama as is Lily and both are prop inaccurate representations of them. Really we need to stay focussed on sleuthing. It must difficult fo them.

• thebachelornzWe love this pic of these two! ❤️ #thebachelornz
• shazza37Love these two together!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 am

Karina wrote:https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/

Ahhh TPTB is just a bit too transparent this push for V and on their FB is too obvious. Yes, I agree with the others we only see want the TPTB want us to see Claudia is prop edited for drama as is Lily and both are prop inaccurate representations of them. Really we need to stay focussed on sleuthing. It must difficult fo them.  

then I am wondering... if prods are so adamant to "trick" us... then why showing at almost before the finale this preference to viarni with all the ❤️ ? Wouldn't try to still hide their preference?

... just thinking out loud (jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 1:30 am

HEA wrote:

then I am wondering... if prods are so adamant to "trick" us... then why showing at almost before the finale this preference to viarni with all the ❤️ ? Wouldn't try to still hide their preference?

Just what I was thinking. Do they want a dramatic ending? !!!!! what will see posted over the coming weeks I wonder?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 1:32 am

Maybe they are tired of hiding V as they did all season apart from the first 3 episodes. However I still doubt she will win as I feel they want everyone to feel her shock exit next week as the F3 painful good bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 1:38 am

Claudia Linkelin

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Claudi11
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Claudi10
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 1:46 am

sorry @karina if you already shared it. I know you are good about SM

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Claudi12

https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/womans-day-nz/20170410/281689729669577

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 am

Hoskins was taken to North Shore hospital where they discovered breaks in her left arm, foot and collarbone, six crushed ribs, punctured lungs, a fracture in her spine and damage to her spleen and liver.

The doctors were initially concerned Hoskins had sustained brain damage but scans revealed she was fine.

The aspiring interior designer spent two weeks in hospital, undergoing lung surgery and collarbone realignment.

"I'm such a stronger person for what I've been through,"

"I've finally realised my happiness doesn't have to be dictated by the guy I'm dating, I'm happy being me," said Hoskins.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/91838992/Kiwi-bachelorette-Claudia-Hoskins-dark-secret

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 2:02 am

If Claudia is F1 I'm going to realise when u have this Aussie producers around the girl with the jealous edit will be f1....I won't bother looking for a love story anymore.. Hugesmile
This has Alex bach au f1 feel all over again....
JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 2:05 am

Karina wrote:
HEA wrote:

Just what I was thinking. Do they want a dramatic ending? !!!!! what will see posted over the coming weeks I wonder?

unless they are pushing Viarni as next bachelorette?

I think it will be a fun season with her. She seems clumsy enough and has a very reserved personality yet has a sense of humor and does not take her seriously that would I am sure be fun to watch. I read somewhere that kiwi has a very reserved personality and do not demonstrate affection in public in general. so it would be interesting to see her and pash guys since it is quite mandatory if she becomes bachelorette.

still thinking out loud (jmo) giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:If Claudia is F1 I'm going to realise when u have this Aussie producers around the girl with the jealous edit will be f1....I won't bother looking for a love story anymore.. Hugesmile
JMO

did not watch richie as no interest for him at all but as far as I read, I do not think claudia and alex are alike IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 am

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:If Claudia is F1 I'm going to realise when u have this Aussie producers around the girl with the jealous edit will be f1....I won't bother looking for a love story anymore.. Hugesmile
JMO

did not watch richie as no interest for him at all but as far as I read, I do not think claudia and alex are alike IMO

Not talking about the girls i mean who knows really what girls are like on a reality tv show...im talking about the edits they are the same JMO Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu May 11, 2017 2:21 am

I noticed that on twitter during last episode (15) the live tweets did not include anything from Claudia's 1:1 date. No sunset pictures etc. There were tweets with quotes by the other girls and of the group date. Then the tweets from Claudia and Lily about the chess game. But during Lily's 1:1 date there were several little gifs of their date nothing for Claudia. The only tweet of that date is a quote one from Zac "She said all the right things....I guess time will tell"

F1 hidden Claudia? Also on the IG account mentioned in this forum Claudia was posted with this guy
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBjv-1BVJb/?taken-by=brad_pivac (public account)
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Screen76

States 5 weeks ago and she is wearing the necklace here. Zac mentioned on radio "the edge" that he was still filming which was 7 weeks ago. Zac did his first IG 7 weeks ago. So if they were finished filming around 6 weeks or so ago I don't think Claudia looks that upset and also wearing the necklace so close to the finale. I find it very weird that this guy has posted several IG photos with Claudia in the last few weeks and if you go back (I did 30 weeks) and never once saw a post with or about Claudia??? Just things to think about.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater