SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:49 am

i do not think it is fair to blame claudia for her friend's comments.... imo

if my mom says something i do not like, i am sure people will not blame me for what she says... same with friends etc

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 11, 2017 10:54 am

As I mentioned upthread, I have a lot of similar photos of myself with gay friends.  I was trying to be subtle but, for clarity:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 9hcqfGu

So I don't think there would be anything romantic going on with Claudia nor any of his other female friends for that matter Hugesmile

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFzY0EgB9Q/?taken-by=brad_pivac
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 11, 2017 11:14 am

IMO Regardless if there is something romantic or not with either guy, Claudia seems to be out and about much more than the typical F1. Usually, we just don't see a lot of pictures of the F1...period. They usually seem to try to lay low until the show airs. Now, SM is changing things, so who knows, but normally we don't see much of the F1.

Have we had sightings of Viarni or Lily?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 11, 2017 11:20 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Karina wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 17662611

ken-by=brad_pivac]https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBjv-1BVJb/?taken-by=brad_pivac[/url]

A picture paints a thousand words he says  'drunken in love with this classy bitch' oh so very classy whereas V and Lily remain in very classy silence.

This is a different Claudia.  https://www.instagram.com/claudsheppard/

For clarification.  The girl in this picture only is not Bach Claudia but a different Claudia.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 11:25 am

imo it is a lot of picture of ONE event from the same guy... so not much of going out IMO sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu May 11, 2017 3:11 pm

When I posted the images from this guys IG account it wasn't about Claudia being out and about with a guy and trying to say that she was involved or liked this guy. It was more about the timing of the posts and timing of her wearing the necklace and that she was wearing 5 weeks ago and also recent of two weeks ago in these photos. Claudia in all of these photos she looks happy so not too heartbroken and/or happy to what is to come with her and Zac. Either way it is great to see her happy and know that she is in a good place.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu May 11, 2017 3:33 pm

I haven't seen this posted anywhere.  This is a recent 5/5/17 interview of Zac.  

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-i-m-not-a-prize-to-be-won-zac.html

My initial thoughts of it:
1 - the highlight video behind Zac there were none of Lily - Viarni, Bel, Claudia
2 - the only name stated by Zac of the F3 is Lily
3 - the very first thing he talks about is not to judge a book by it's cover and take time to see the real person behind the eyes

Very interesting!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 4:02 pm

4health wrote:I haven't seen this posted anywhere.  This is a recent 5/5/17 interview of Zac.  

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/the-bachelor-nz-i-m-not-a-prize-to-be-won-zac.html

1 - the highlight video behind Zac there were none of Lily - Viarni, Bel, Claudia
3 - the very first thing he talks about is not to judge a book by it's cover and take time to see the real person behind the eyes

Very interesting!

"It is kind of weird - I tried to explain to a couple of the girls that there's almost 19 different Zacs in me - so the Zac with Lily is different to the Zac with Sarah and Hannah."
same link as above

did claudia said the same thing in an interview in woman's??

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Why are we referring to brad_pivac as gay??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 6:02 pm

I can not see any reference anywhere that this is a different Claudia though it could be correct, they have the same hair, however, and it may just be me the link provided does not seem to work and her account is private so I can not verify this. The photos are taken in a sequence of photos with Claudia. The important point here is that Claudia is out a lot also with the other bachelorettes maybe that is all ok with tptb though historically that has not proved to the case in NZ that is why the photos are shared it is not the norm therefore worthy if investigation. If the woman in the photo is not Claudia it does not negate the fact that there are so many photos in SM plus there is also one of Claudia with another guy. Claudia is happy that is fantastic however the point I am trying to make I can not recall Fleur or Matilda putting themselves out there with men, gay or not gay as much as this. This is purely from a sleuthing perspective I am sure she is sweet person it is a matter of putting a logical slant on things not trying to continuously try and cast a fav in a F1 frame. As everyone knows Lily is the person I would love to see as Zacs partner in life I see a deep spiritual connection but I also look to sleuthing evidence being fully aware of the realities of Viarni being continuously over the last weeks lauded by TV3 etc thus whipping up a team V frenzy does not bode well for Lily at this point.handwave

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 11, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 6:40 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:I haven't seen this posted anywhere.  This is a recent 5/5/17 interview of Zac.  

Very interesting!

"It is kind of weird - I tried to explain to a couple of the girls that there's almost 19 different Zacs in me - so the Zac with Lily is different to the Zac with Sarah and Hannah."
same link as above

did claudia said the same thing in an interview in woman's??

Yeah, I posted this a while back and said that the back video was of mostly of Claudia also I watched it on TV and as Zac was leaving Duncan Garner said to some what flippantly to Zac to do due diligence not on tape and at that time there was a lot discussion in NZ about the appropriateness of having Claudia on the programme and were the tbtb doing due diligence in terms of Claudia's welfare. deadhorse

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 11, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word out)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater