SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 pm

https://www.instagram.com/thebachelornz/

•• frankielamontvinceClaudia was the one who went home, ZM have posted the video on their website if anyone's interested

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 11, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 7:51 pm

@Karina which IG picture are these comments?

ETA: found it. Click on the picture, to make it big. THAT is the link you source the post to. That link is specific to the picture you're referring to. Otherwise the link is to the whole IG and I have no idea which picture you are referring to. TYIA!

Bummer,

IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT97DTohvTc/?taken-by=thebachelornz
thebachelornz It has been brought to our attention that an elimination interview has been made available online before it's intended date. It has since been removed. We would like to apologise to fans for this monumental error. We are currently reviewing processes to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Karina which IG picture are these comments?

The Bachelor NZ IG new post

plus FB but some posts already deleted

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm

See my post, I added a comment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 pm

So because Claudia went home Viarni is the final 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:See my post, I added a comment.

Did you post on the IG or the post to show the page....promise to do it right

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm

reason wrote:So because Claudia went home Viarni is the final 1?

U said the girl in the middle is always next to leave and that happened...so please tell me in this order who u think is f1 Hugesmile Viarni, Claudia (gone), Lily ..........
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah, looks like it Thought those photos were of a hurt young woman finding solace.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm

probably.... for me she had the EMILY/BRAD edits from day 1. awkward, lead does not know how to act around her, awkward kisses, lousy SD (IMO), doubts all over ... BUT massive promo and exposure from episode 1.

Lily an Zac are not compatible. She needs a man on edge and ZAc is to homey for her IMO

@see2love CONGRATS!!! you found the F1 this season !!!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:01 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

U said the girl in the middle is always next to leave and that happened...so please tell me in this order who u think is f1 Hugesmile Viarni, Claudia (gone), Lily ..........

I have to see the photo when it comes out who is standing where then I will go back into my memory to see if I have that one right again. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 8:05 pm

reason wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

I have to see the photo when it comes out who is standing where then I will go back into my memory to see if I have that one right again. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

What photo can someone post it please

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 0d397210
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiysoi6-ujTAhWrzIMKHbsJCsgQjhwIBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.nzherald.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1501119%26objectid%3D11443611&psig=AFQjCNFN4kks4EeojEsfnN4TuK4tPxqm7w&ust=1494630375158771

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater