SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:23 pm

But one thing that has surprised Franich is that he comes across as so serious.

"I am a bit goofy as well but I found that hasn't really been shown," he says.

When asked about his favourite date on the show, Franich recalls a ballroom dancing lesson with Claudia.

"It definitely put me outside of my comfort zone," he says. "But I really enjoyed learning about myself and I guess just surrendering to the experience and having fun."

However, what wasn't so much fun was deciding who should stay on the show and who should be sent home.

"It was always really difficult," says Franich. "It's never nice breaking up with someone and especially towards the end and having to end relationships which have a lot of potential.

"I've got a lot of feelings and I care a lot about the girls. It was a really crazy, emotional roller-coaster for that last three or four weeks.

"It was really tough but by the time it came for me to make my decision I felt I was in a really good space to make the best choice for me. So no regrets ... I'm really pleased with how things have wound up and where I am and who I'm with."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92447248/the-bachelors-zac-franich-on-why-the-shows-winner-must-love-dogs

out of all the dates, he picked claudia 1st SD

and goofy like he was with claudia at the limo entrance...... but could be like with lily or even V

I felt I was in a really good space to make the best choice for me.

Best choice means more comfortable with?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1882854465287881/?type=3&theater

Apparently an elimination interview has been released before it's time. Has anyone seen it?

grrrrr

thanks for sharing @Dutchy23 Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Its Claudia whomleft according to comments on ig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:32 pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11854421

Three spoils The Bachelor by posting early exit interview
9:09 AM Friday May 12, 2017

Claudia, Viarni and Lily share a hug after Hannah was eliminated during the last episode of The Bachelor. An exit interview with one of these three has been shared early by Three.
Claudia, Viarni and Lily share a hug after Hannah was eliminated during the last episode of The Bachelor. An exit interview with one of these three has been shared early by Three.

A tearful contestant has said goodbye to The Bachelor star Zac Franich - a full four days before her elimination episode is due to air.

The woman's "heart wrenching" two-and-a-half-minute exit interview was posted to Three's streaming website and Three Now app overnight in an apparent mistake by the network.

The NZ Herald has chosen not to name the contestant. The clip was removed from Three Now shortly after 8.30am.

Three said the video was posted by accident and apologised to fans for spoiling the episode.

It called the mistake a "monumental error".

"It has been brought to our attention that an elimination interview has been made available online before its intended date.

It has since been removed.

"Three would like to apologise to fans for this monumental error. We are reviewing processes to make sure this doesn't happen again."

The woman's elimination isn't set to air until Monday night.

This week, Hannah was sent home, leaving three contestants in the running for Zac Franich's heart: Viarni, Claudia and Lily.
Three's early exit interview effectively names the top two who will vie for Franich in the finale, set to air on Sunday, May 21.

In her exit interview, the clearly gutted woman says she "didn't see that coming".

"If that's what his heart was telling him, that's fine," she says while sobbing in the back of a car.

"I did really like Zac. He seemed like a really good guy for me. I really liked him. I thought what Zac and I had was really cool and really special."

She also said she was "aware of the situation I was in" and that there were "two other girls".

"I think right now looking back on everything it makes me sad. I know one day I'll look back on this and be grateful that I've done this.

"It's been an amazing experience, I've loved every opportunity I've had, it's taught me so much about myself.

"I just really hate that it's ended this way."

The show started out with 19 bachelorettes, but three more "intruders" were recently introduced. All intruders have been sent home by Zac.

In Sunday night's upcoming episode, the three remaining contestants return to their hometowns. The woman's elimination will air on Monday night, after sharing "fantasy dates ... with the prospect of an overnight stay" with Franich.

In TV previews, her elimination is described as "heart wrenching".
- NZ Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:37 pm

yep.. looks like it is Claudia IMO

I think claudia would use COOL and SPECIAL and so far I think the "didn't see that coming" is definitely not lily and since V has doubts...

so yes. looks like claudia is F3...... then V is F1

NZME reported that the woman said in the interview that she "didn't see that coming"

"If that's what his heart was telling him, that's fine," she says while crying. "I did really like Zac. He seemed like a really good guy for me. I really liked him. I thought what Zac and I had was really cool and really special.".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/92503887/three-accidentally-posts-video-spoiling-next-bachelor-elimination

Last edited by HEA on Thu May 11, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizzle Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 pm

https://imgur.com/a/6Oswj

Zizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 pm

@dutchy23 wow thanks we were too slow we should got that one already lots of comments have been deleted I saw one and it said give me a clue and some replied roots.

Here a few but they quickly deleted might pay for us to moreless stay on that post something will be revealed somewhere for sure.

· Reply · 26 mins

Sheree Chinn OMG!!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 pm

well well well

:Congrats Viarni fans!

I have very little doubts now that she is his pick

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Welcomeparty! @Dutchy23 I just noticed the same about the elimination video which shows F3 is Claudia and she is eliminated on Monday's episode 17 (so after HTDs and FDs I'd gather since there are only 3 girls left I'd think that means all three get a HTD and all three get a FD and then F3 is eliminated). In the elimination video Claudia states that she was shocked and also says that she finds it hard to think that two other girls would beat [what she had with Zac].

This means that F2 is Viarni and Lily. 

Also, this correlates with that one person who posted on FB stating that F2 were Viarni and Lily (sorry I can't recall who posted this info about the person that posted on FB) and not sure but they may have stated who they think is F1? Based on this and the edit I could see Viarni being F1 since, IMO, she has the most F1-like typical edit and also Matilda talking about a double date immediately makes me think that yes it does have to do somewhat with Art following Viarni on IG and perhaps more of an incentive to double date. jmo

SC of the elimination video of Claudia as F3
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 18451775_10211320973173963_3295391674655843524_o
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home.html

(ETA: elimination video is now deleted from the Three website)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu May 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Karina wrote:@dutchy23 wow thanks we were too slow we should got that one already lots of comments have been deleted I saw one and it said give me a clue and some replied roots.

Here a few but they quickly deleted might pay for us to moreless stay on that post something will be revealed somewhere for sure.

· Reply · 26 mins

Sheree Chinn OMG!!  

I also tried to figger it out. I also read "C" and 'blonde". So I guess it must be Claudia. Hugesmile

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 7:48 pm

So she was out and about because she isnt F1 and wearing the jewellery because she likesit. All is well in the bachelor world now. Makes sense

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Welcomeparty! @Zizzle and great first post yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater