SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 am

djogbenyuie wrote:I so want us to have a pool to see who we think is gonna be F1. I feel like it's so obvious it's gonna be KW even though I would be thrilled for a Mikhel F1.
I don't remember a season where it felt like this for me.
Usually there are little things that still make me doubt the outcome but this time it just feels like it's over since HTD.
Hmmmmmm

I'm still sitting on the fence. I feel like Jasmine is smart enough to see through Kev W jealousy and know it will be tiring and Mikhel is in it for the long run IMO.

Do you and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have your pm open I need to shoot you something.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:14 am

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] God damn I don't think I can go through another heartbreak with another sweet guy.

ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  

I'm embarrassed to admit how much the Aus ending bothered me; I almost didn't watch the Canadian series in case I got too invested again and now here we are!  

Not sure what upsets me more - the fact that the F2s get so brutally dumped, or that TPTB can manipulate me so successfully that I care this much about a TV show.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 3806527698

I have to agree with you here Fifty. The whole show is brutal and sometimes I wonder why I get so invested in it and continue to watch it??!! The TPTB mix everything up so much that no-one knows who is saying what about and to who, so that right up until the very last second we are unsure who is actually F1. A very stressful situation IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:29 am

Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] God damn I don't think I can go through another heartbreak with another sweet guy.

I'm embarrassed to admit how much the Aus ending bothered me; I almost didn't watch the Canadian series in case I got too invested again and now here we are!  

Not sure what upsets me more - the fact that the F2s get so brutally dumped, or that TPTB can manipulate me so successfully that I care this much about a TV show.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 3806527698

I have to agree with you here Fifty.  The whole show is brutal and sometimes I wonder why I get so invested in it and continue to watch it??!!  The TPTB mix everything up so much that no-one knows who is saying what about and to who, so that right up until the very last second we are unsure who is actually F1. A very stressful situation IMO.

I hear you. but I'm not sure if its become increasingly worse in the last few years. Or maybe I'm just getting older and keep thinking if one of these guys (i have two sons) were my kids I would be devastated for them. :tissuebox

Who's your pick this time around?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:02 am

IMO KW is so her man and has been for a while. I've watched B'ette USA season after season and I know how this goes. The only way the "bad boy" isn't the F1 is if he leaves. She's not going to let KW go because of jealousy, or his mom or anything else viewers see as red flags and honestly why should she? She's a grown woman who knows better what she wants and needs and even if KW does turn out to be the wrong man for her, it doesn't mean she should've picked the "nice guy".

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:04 am

bluwavz wrote:IMO KW is so her man and has been for a while. I've watched B'ette USA season after season and I know how this goes. The only way the "bad boy" isn't the F1 is if he leaves. She's not going to let KW go because of jealousy, or his mom or anything else viewers see as red flags and honestly why should she? She's a grown woman who knows better what she wants and needs and even if KW does turn out to be the wrong man for her, it doesn't mean she should've picked the "nice guy".

All JMO.
ITA and if being abandoned is her fear, then a man who's a little jealous and all concerned about other men milling around her is like crack imo. I can think of several women irl and from this show who probably want MORE jealousy laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:57 am

Fifty wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I have to agree with you here Fifty.  The whole show is brutal and sometimes I wonder why I get so invested in it and continue to watch it??!!  The TPTB mix everything up so much that no-one knows who is saying what about and to who, so that right up until the very last second we are unsure who is actually F1. A very stressful situation IMO.

I hear you.  but I'm not sure if its become increasingly worse in the last few years. Or maybe I'm just getting older and keep thinking if one of these guys (i have two sons) were my kids I would be devastated for them. :tissuebox

Who's your pick this time around?

I'm going for Mikhel. I loved both Matty and Lee but always thought Lee was a better match for Georgia. This time, there's something I don't feel comfortable about with KW, can't quite put my finger on it though. But, as we know, their true personalities are not always shown so for me, difficult to judge

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:00 pm

It's KevW and IAEC. Kev has all the conflict and is her usual type according to familia. Mikhel is the more affectionate one and thus more boring. To her and the viewers. (I still prefer Mikhel personally but I aint Jasmine. Thank Xenu.)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:IMO KW is so her man and has been for a while. I've watched B'ette USA season after season and I know how this goes. The only way the "bad boy" isn't the F1 is if he leaves. She's not going to let KW go because of jealousy, or his mom or anything else viewers see as red flags and honestly why should she? She's a grown woman who knows better what she wants and needs and even if KW does turn out to be the wrong man for her, it doesn't mean she should've picked the "nice guy".

All JMO.
ITA and if being abandoned is her fear, then a man who's a little jealous and all concerned about other men milling around her is like crack imo. I can think of several women irl and from this show who probably want MORE jealousy laugh out loud.
IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would be shocked if the "bad boy" does not win. She should IMO pick the guy she feels "it" with & not the guy she feels is more "secure" or "nice" or whatever.  IMO she seems to like getting a bit of a reaction from KW from the way she purposely said that some others had opened up more than him in their first fight & last night's ep where she discouraged him from being too sure & said that she "thinks" & "hopes" her family will like him (as opposed to she "knows"). She seems to IMO like it that she can get the confident stud to feel a bit insecure and pine for her a bit. Meanwhile, her looks, smiles & body language around him IMO completely gives away that she is so in love with him. 

(Btw, I never realized how charismatic in general KW can be & how much chemistry he can have with others (not just Jasmine) until last night - I sensed a completely different chemistry/vibe between him & Jas' friend vs. the friend's vibe with Mikhel. I almost expected her to give him a non-birdlike hug laugh out loud).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Alanna wrote:

All JMO.
IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would be shocked if the "bad boy" does not win. She should IMO pick the guy she feels "it" with & not the guy she feels is more "secure" or "nice" or whatever.  IMO she seems to like getting a bit of a reaction from KW from the way she purposely said that some others had opened up more than him in their first fight & last night's ep where she discouraged him from being too sure & said that she "thinks" & "hopes" her family will like him (as opposed to she "knows"). She seems to IMO like it that she can get the confident stud to feel a bit insecure and pine for her a bit. Meanwhile, her looks, smiles & body language around him IMO completely gives away that she is so in love with him. 

(Btw, I never realized how charismatic in general KW can be & how much chemistry he can have with others (not just Jasmine) until last night - I sensed a completely different chemistry/vibe between him & Jas' friend vs. the friend's vibe with Mikhel. I almost expected her to give him a non-birdlike hug laugh out loud).

Re the bolded. Thank you so much for the laugh this morning. Her hugs were hilarious.. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Here are the full details about the FS and the argument.

djogbenyuie wrote:About what happened in the FS with KW.
Jasmine's words:
“We had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us, and that turned into something that was emotional and kind of heated,”

Source

“And he left. He felt, I guess, like the night had kind of been ruined. He came back later and apologized and we put it to rest and moved on, and still had an amazing night.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the F1-F2 thread. Lets try and keep discussion in that thread, or the epi thread. The contestant threads are for that individual contestant. It's easy to go off topic in the contestant threads by bringing the other remaining guy into the conversation leaving us with too many threads saying the same thing. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Just watched the episode...kinda chuckled when her family said the Kevin was the type of guy she usually dated....I speculated that a few weeks ago....i said i thought Mike and Mikel are what she was looking for when she went on the show but probably chose "the usual". Hoping she sees the red flags but I highly doubt it.

Mikel is an absolute doll, not sure if hes right for Jasmine but if not he'll find a girl real sooon :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just watched the episode...kinda chuckled when her family said the Kevin was the type of guy she usually dated....I speculated that a few weeks ago....i said i thought Mike and Mikel are what she was looking for when she went on the show but probably chose "the usual".  Hoping she sees the red flags but I highly doubt it.  

Mikel is an absolute doll, not sure if hes right for Jasmine but if not he'll find a girl real sooon :yes:

Totally agree!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess