SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:02 am

Sophie is definitely a sexy woman so I can see why she'd need a man who is very secure. I don't know how secure any of these men will be yet so will see. Her F1 will have to be someone who loves her sharing sexy pics of herself because that's a given now as per her recent posts. So he can't get jealous he's going to be someone that's like "That's my babe" and like it Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 4256136633

Now to try figure out F1 and worry about whether it lasts or not afterwards laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sophie is definitely a sexy woman so I can see why she'd need a man who is very secure. I don't know how secure any of these men will be yet so will see. Her F1 will have to be someone who loves her sharing sexy pics of herself because that's a given now as per her recent posts. So he can't get jealous he's going to be someone that's like "That's my babe" and like it Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 4256136633

Now to try figure out F1 and worry about whether it lasts or not afterwards laugh out loud

Yep, I agree!

As for F1, I love it that there's no clear standout yet and am looking forward to the red carpets where things may start to take shape.

Do we think they'll go straight into it the week after Matty's finale? I haven't seen a premiere date advertised but can't be too far off if the men are already suited up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 am

Yes, I believe the season definitely airs the week after Matty's finale. Apollo even posted on his public FB that it will be airing the following week after Matty's season ends and at the same times (Wed, Thurs)

Ten never gives a premiere date early. They always wait until just before the season starts to announce the date. All the reasons given never make sense to me because as long as the Bette show has been on it always airs the week after Bach and I don't think that will ever change. Looking forward to the premiere Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:34 pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorette-sophie-monk-isnt-ready-for-australia-to-see-her-vulnerable-side/news-story/0ec7052faa5071007d19b639ba25016b
Don't know if this had been posted but I'm also excited for her and her season.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:35 pm

@Zaynab I don't think it's been posted before. Thanks for posting! I am excited for her season too  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:12 pm

I'm hoping for more older guys. Perhaps because of her celebrity status, they're keeping the F1 close to vest.,imo. The only feels I have of the few shown is for Jarrod but that because I'm not attracted to younger guys no matter how easy on the eyes they are.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm

10 days guys!!!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Hope it's not just me but is there a sad undertone to Sophie? She's a gorgeous woman from head to toe and she's funny af. I'm hoping her smile reaches her eyes by the time she finds her F1.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:Hope it's not just me but is there a sad undertone to Sophie? She's a gorgeous woman from head to toe and she's funny af. I'm hoping her smile reaches her eyes by the time she finds her F1.

I know what you mean. I think it comes from a genuine place of feeling like she's going to miss her chance to have children and a family before time runs out (biologically speaking).

However I am optimistic. The preview (in which she's very emotional) was apparently shot over two occasions. The segments where she's IMO post upset are where she has long/straggly hair.

In other segments she has shorter, neater hair which IMO looks like it has been recently trimmed. It makes sense to me that these parts were filmed later, possibly after she had met the men.

The fact that she appears more upbeat in the shorter hair shots makes me hopeful that she has met someone with potential.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:43 pm

This looks like a 2-member Lead support group.  laugh out loud

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4869298/Matty-J-Sophie-Monk-cosy-lunch-Bondi.html

You know, they make a good pair!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Matty said in a Nova inteview last week that he did have lunch with Sophie at Icebergs to chat about their seasons....thank goodness they are not holding hands or anything otherwise who knows what the story would be about now laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:49 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-sophie-monk-opens-up-about-her-journey-to-falling-in-love/news-story/2202dd89d588066f66a3d2965777c72c

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty