Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Why is Jackie doing all the Bachie interviews these days?  I wonder if Kyle pushed someone too far and he's now on some kind of Bachie Blacklist.  I hope so.  He's a d!ck, IMO.

Source
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 pm

'I'm so f***ing lucky!' Sophie Monk reveals The Bachelorette was her 'last option' to find 'the one' and admits she's never been in love until now... despite being engaged TWICE

She admitted to approaching Channel Ten in hopes of finding 'the one' as The Bachelorette on the hit matchmaking series.

And now Sophie Monk has told Popsugar she put everything on the line to appear on the show, adding it was her 'last option' to find love.

The 37-year-old said: 'This was honestly my last option, otherwise, I'm done. I'm going to get nine cats and just sit in my house.'

The singer, actress and radio personality was introduced to 18 single hunks, aged 24 to 38, who competed for her affection.

While she has previously gushed about being 'in love' with her 'perfect man', Sophie let slip that her new relationship is more serious than any she has had before.

'I don't think I've ever been in love before until now,' she confessed.

Sophie has been engaged twice in the past, to singer Benji Madden (2006-2008) and American billionaire Jimmy Esebag (2010-2011).

'I don't need the fame part of it. I'm done with that. If I can't date online like other people, this is my way of doing it. And that's what everyone does today. You don't go to a bar and meet someone. Everyone's so antisocial because of that whole world. Also, I can't... This was honestly my last option, otherwise, I'm done. I'm going to get nine cats and just sit in my house,' the star added.

Clearly overjoyed by the positive outcome of the series, she exclaimed: 'Yeah, I'd be screwed... I'm so f***ing lucky!'

Unfortunately, she admitted to KIIS FM's Kyle And Jackie 'O' on Wednesday that there were some 'knobs' who she believed had only entered the show for 'a bit of fame'.

'The man I have now found is the perfect man for me,' the actress and model gushed to The Daily Telegraph in an article published on Tuesday.

'There was a time when I thought maybe I would never find someone,' the beauty admitted.

Source
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:18 am

For our viewing pleasure later tonight! Although I think they should have included on there "is a stripper/has stripped for a calendar" as a category as well :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 am

Daily Mail is still banging on about Stu being the winner.  I'm not buying it but it's weird for them to be discussing an intruder so early. Maybe he does make it to F2 after all?

The Bachelorette Form Guide: Everything you need to know about the hunks vying for Sophie Monk’s affection… including an intruder who is tipped to steal the show and her heart

Daily Mail Australia can reveal the front-runners, odds-favourites and rumoured winner.

With the premiere episode airing on Wednesday, Sportsbet odds place Sydney hunk Luke McLeod in top spot at $2.50... but an expected intruder could shake up the competition.

Meanwhile, Melbourne vineyard manager Jarrod Woodgate, 31, and Financial adviser James, 31, are close behind on $5.50 and $7 respectively.

However, not yet on the betting ladder is Millionaire 'publican playboy' Stu Laundy, 44, who is set to shake up the competition as an intruder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4901496/Bachelorette-Form-Guide-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart.html
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:19 am

Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 am

Going back to the vid/pics the official IG posted... they only posted 3 guys pre-season this time: Blake, Jarrod, and Apollo.

Usually they post at least one contestant in F4/HTD.... I'd guess Jarrod is that one contestant (unless Apollo [also] gets a HTD).

I am thinking how the show will edit/storyboard/SM:
Blake = villain/chemistry but not seen as a match
Jarrod = genuine guy
Apollo = eye candy/favorite  

Posting all three posts the show made for Blake, Jarrod, Apollo
Meet Blake. Will his chemistry with Sophie be on the money

Meet Jarrod. We can see no Riesling these two won’t get along. Will this be the start of a grape relationship?  

Apollo must be a good magician because Abraca-DAYUM!     

@The Bachelorette Australia
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy

Prediction: This emoticon dizzy dizzy dizzy will be getting a thorough workout this season.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 am

Someone is excited for Jarrod to be on the show. I think his sister Nicole does the SM for the family business. 

Jarrod's sister liked the IG pic/vid posted above of Jarrod that the official show posted. His other family (mom or step-mom maybe?) also liked and commented on the vid of Jarrod that the show posted on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZP-YdZlXaC/?taken-by=tomscapvineyard
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy

Prediction: This emoticon dizzy dizzy dizzy will be getting a thorough workout this season.  

As will this one Suspect Suspect Suspect

Seems like the same emoticons as Matty's season so maybe these ones too :crazed deadhorse  :headbanging
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:08 am

These body language "experts" really ought to read our board or check the Sportsbet odds before they go making their predictions IMO:

The Definitive Book of Body Language author said that it would be entrepreneur Blake, 29,  and magician Apollo, 24, who would face off in the finale.
According to Allan, the way the singer reacted to the mention of Blake was a dead giveaway to her feelings about him.
'She called him gorgeous and then she had her eyes open almost like she was looking at him stark naked,' Allan divulged.
'She widened her eyes and called him gorgeous and that was a pretty powerful reaction, so there's something going on with Blake that she likes.'
Allan believed that Queensland-based Apollo left a similarly lasting impression on the blonde beauty.
'With Apollo, she licked her lips,' Allan recalled.
The body language expert added that Sophie had 'a pretty strong reaction with both'.

Source

Nah mate, sorry.  Yes Sophie clearly thinks they're both hot - because she has eyes in her head - but that doesn't mean either will win.  

Better get the eyeroll emoji warmed up too.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:39 am

laugh out loud the eyeroll emoji will definitely be used this season. Uggggh! I reeeeeeally want to watch a love story and not a snark story. C'mon Channel Ten *gives side-eye to the Bach gods*

Praying

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:41 am

Update on Luke's SM... he has *finally*changed his IG profile pic to the bio one (so matching the other guys - he really held out on that one didn't he?). Also, he has changed his bio to now to
Luke McLeod ️ Founder @soulsociety.com.au  Keen Surfer. Serial Chiller. Proud Uncle. Guitar Strummer. Crap Golfer. Take a leap of faith... #TheBacheloretteAU

Notice he added he is a proud uncle??? I am thinking Luke may be the uncle that the nephews talk about in the preview?

Also, Sophie says she calls her F1 "Uncle Dave"... Could it really be that obvious again this season (probs is grrrrr)

Also... Luke's whole "take a leap of faith"... if he is F1 then Luke is reeeeeally making it obvious since that's the literal/figurative storyboard (seems F1s have to literally take a leap out a plane or something as well as figuratively let down those walls Rolling Eyes )
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum