SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:04 am

I’ve watched/read a lot of the SM today and one thing I can say for certain is that Sophie genuinely did appreciate and like Jarrod and that was actually really, really nice to see. It showed that she appreciated the guys who went there for her and also hated the fact that she had to break Jarrods heart and you know what. That is a hell of a lot more than some F2’s get. Elise got nothing from Matty. No sympathy, no care, nothing (and that’s the worst part knowing that Matty knows how it feels and yet still could not muster up any form of compassion). I really enjoyed Sophie as a lead because of her compassion and that is so nice to see in a celebrity. I hope Jarrod is comforted in knowing that Sophie genuinely did care for and respect him.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 am

I just do not think these two can be compared to what the audience has seen from other couples post the show. I do agree Sophie has been more compassionate than many other leads about her F2 but I think maturity means she does not have to contend with any jealous reactions from her F1. IMO I think Stu is awkward and nervous because he is worried about his daughters and things are not all coming out in the best way.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:15 am

@AllAboutLove

Apparently they also talked about doing their own meet ups in the Hamish and Andy interview. Daily Mail has written an article about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5023323/Sophie-Stu-reveal-met-ended.html

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:20 am

Watching the final and hearing Sophie apologise for misjudging Stu felt so wrong to me. Sophie is the lead and why is she sorry for something that happened outside of the show. I also saw a lot of lustful passion and for Stu's children's sake I'm glad the camera panned out from the hammock.

I didn't watch the project but many people are saying something is off between them.
One poster on FB said they are fulfilling their contractual obligations and have split. I thought of Richie and Alex there were rumblings fir months they had broken up.

From what has been said and printed Sophie and Stu did meet up in the last few weeks after she returned from Thailand. However I choose to believe Sophie went to Thailand because things had gone wrong between them. Personally I am inclined to believe the media reports saying Stu begged Sophie to have her back.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:46 am

Sorry if this has been posted Jarrod, Apollo and James on Studio 10 and does address the pot plant. Really enjoyed this one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzE8trKHkMY

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:52 am

Highest rated episode for the Australian franchise and Channel 10 for the year

https://mumbrella.com.au/sophie-monks-bachelorette-finale-ratings-480172

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:39 pm

It is difficult to know if they are faking it or not. Sophie has been very awkward during her own edited season. I think they only met a couple of time physically even if they kept contact via skype. So they are still kinda strangers even if they met a couple of time in seclusive houses.

During my chase to catch up the SM after being no spoiled, I saw one media who caught Sophie crying and very upset and the title was something like: already over..... who knows? maybe it was bad news about his divorce or vasectomy.

The no chemistry in public is not a sure thing that they are faking. I think she is not the kind to jump on his laps during interviews. This said, yes, it was not very affectionate but he tried to take her hand and she did too.

But it did not feel natural and easy, that's for sure. I think Stu was more genuine at the finale and that surprised me. I think also that sadly paps will not leave them alone and that will be difficult to build something. He comes also with a lot of baggage and they are not regular couple.... i wish them luck.

I hope they will prove us wrong the same way jojo/jordan did. :P

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:36 pm

@HEA I agree with your opinion Sophie has been awkward during her edited season. I can't help but think a lot of her humour covers deep insecurities.

I have now watched her and Stu's Project interview. What I saw was Sophie putting on another excellent performance. Regarding the question are they together, she deflected the heat with a quick-witted reply about being pregnant. And in regards to Sophie having fallen 'head over heels' in love with Stu, I personally didn't see any evidence of that in their awkward interaction. (And I don't get why she hides her beautiful eyes behind all that makeup.)

IMO Sophie struggles to know what she wants in a man. To justify her 'normal' man as not being in her industry, to me says she has met the wrong men. Not all men in show-business are narcissistic.

To compare what Sophie wanted in a man it is interesting to read this post show article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4893918/The-Bachelorette-s-Jarrod-reveals-WON-T-date-smoker.html

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:44 pm

I just watched the Project interview too @Storybook.  Yikes.  A very different vibe between them compared to the FRC, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:45 pm

sophie said that she was taught by the crew how to cruise. For me, if I recall all the pat on shoulders she gave, I never saw her giving a full open heart hug to anyone.

I think it is not in her nature to cuddle, to touch, to kiss etc... some women are that way. it makes bad TV after bach show though.

But again, I never saw her with puppies eyes gaga to anyone, including stu.

I think she is truly awkward and uncomfortable to show affection in public

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Awkward body language and not showing PDA I understand (I am similar) but as @Storybook said, she was also dodging questions. And she said I "like" this one and then corrected herself to "love". Stu was blurting things out which I think he thought were funny but Sophie was kind of cringing IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Awkward body language and not showing PDA I understand (I am similar) but as @Storybook said, she was also dodging questions.  And she said I "like" this one and then corrected herself to "love".  Stu was blurting things out which I think he thought were funny but Sophie was kind of cringing IMO.  

I 100% agree about Sophie kind of cringing. I was going to mention Stu big noting himself saying Jarrod could hear them 6 doors down. Sophie had said they were walking up and down the hallway and she defended Jarrod. (Which I thought was a really nice thing to do).

I'm sorry but I'm not buying Stu's story Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2622943811

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty