Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28 am

@Bobette wrote:Yes to all of the above and also from the BTS pics we've seen the dates seem very "low key" and typical Aussie - a walk along the beach, a picnic bench in the bush, driving around the Sydney CBD in a vintage car, and now rocking up to what looks like a very typical suburban house in the group shot above.  It's probably just because Ch 10 have zero money but feels like it will be a very down to earth season, IMO!
cantstopl    I had to laugh out loud reading the bolded giggling Too funny because it seems like that's exactly the case. I don't really care though; I'd rather see the connections and the lead and contestants talking than some fancy dates with lots of drone action or $$$ stuff  :yes:
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 am

ITA! If they're forced to go back to basics the focus might fall back on the actual relationships. What a novel idea.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme Amen to that. It's so frustrating and annoying the drama with the US show and so OTT that I get super bored, super fast. So far I have really enjoyed each season of the Aussie shows, especially their Bette seasons. They're by far my fave Bette seasons - fantastic leads and great guys. I am hoping the pattern continues and some more great guys this season! yes

I am in the same boat. Sleuthing a tie gives me more pleasure. laugh out loud

This looks like it's going to be a crazy season! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you all. yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42199

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:34 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:I've found him! And boy is he not what I thought he'd be laugh out loud

His name is Jake Spence (may also go by Jake Jackson)
- he is a professional Magician/Mentalist who goes by the stage name of "Apollo Jackson"
- also a Stunt actor and Music artist
- from Gold Coast, QLD (says he lives in LV, Nevada)
- he performed magic tricks/stunts in Las Vegas, US before he went on the show (per his FB here)
- from old pics seems like he lost quite a bit of weight and now is super fit (thinking it's more a bodybuilding thing since and off-season vs on-season)
- lots of videos, press, and pics of him
- I'm starting to wonder if the pics of him/his date had to do with magic tricks and things

SM
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/jake.spence.7796
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollojacksonofficial/

Daily Mail....you guys best be crediting me with this info if you post about it. TY!

@Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I am going to be really interested to see if DM post any articles about him considering they haven't picked up either of the other two guys we've identified here.  I thought for sure they'd be all over Samual at least with his resemblance to Brad Pitt.  Maybe they're just concentrating on Matty's season for now and will come pilfer our info closer to the start date for her season. laugh out loud

@AllAboutLove wrote:

Snipped

ETA: I think DM will start posting more about Sophie's season closer to her premiere date. They want those clicks after all laugh out loud

I think so too but considering the other two set their SM accounts to private AFTER we ID'd them, if DM use the pics we posted while they were still public, it's going to be pretty obvious where they got them from.  

I look forward to the forum receiving credit. hehehe
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 am

laugh out loud me too yes #TeamBBF

I think I have a couple other guys matched as well so will add some threads for them too. I think they are more MOTs though. Will get on it this week when I get some time and do more sleuthing
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:07 am

Oh goodie I look forward to seeing some more dudes.  I'm hopeless with that side of things.  laugh out loud
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum