SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:28 am

Bobette wrote:Yes to all of the above and also from the BTS pics we've seen the dates seem very "low key" and typical Aussie - a walk along the beach, a picnic bench in the bush, driving around the Sydney CBD in a vintage car, and now rocking up to what looks like a very typical suburban house in the group shot above.  It's probably just because Ch 10 have zero money but feels like it will be a very down to earth season, IMO!
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 cantstopl    I had to laugh out loud reading the bolded giggling Too funny because it seems like that's exactly the case. I don't really care though; I'd rather see the connections and the lead and contestants talking than some fancy dates with lots of drone action or $$$ stuff  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 am

ITA! If they're forced to go back to basics the focus might fall back on the actual relationships. What a novel idea. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme Amen to that. It's so frustrating and annoying the drama with the US show and so OTT that I get super bored, super fast. So far I have really enjoyed each season of the Aussie shows, especially their Bette seasons. They're by far my fave Bette seasons - fantastic leads and great guys. I am hoping the pattern continues and some more great guys this season! yes

I am in the same boat. Sleuthing a tie gives me more pleasure. laugh out loud

This looks like it's going to be a crazy season! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you all. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've found him! And boy is he not what I thought he'd be laugh out loud

His name is Jake Spence (may also go by Jake Jackson)
- he is a professional Magician/Mentalist who goes by the stage name of "Apollo Jackson"
- also a Stunt actor and Music artist
- from Gold Coast, QLD (says he lives in LV, Nevada)
- he performed magic tricks/stunts in Las Vegas, US before he went on the show (per his FB here)
- from old pics seems like he lost quite a bit of weight and now is super fit (thinking it's more a bodybuilding thing since and off-season vs on-season)
- lots of videos, press, and pics of him
- I'm starting to wonder if the pics of him/his date had to do with magic tricks and things

SM
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/jake.spence.7796
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollojacksonofficial/

Daily Mail....you guys best be crediting me with this info if you post about it. TY!

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I am going to be really interested to see if DM post any articles about him considering they haven't picked up either of the other two guys we've identified here.  I thought for sure they'd be all over Samual at least with his resemblance to Brad Pitt.  Maybe they're just concentrating on Matty's season for now and will come pilfer our info closer to the start date for her season. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove wrote:

Snipped

ETA: I think DM will start posting more about Sophie's season closer to her premiere date. They want those clicks after all laugh out loud

I think so too but considering the other two set their SM accounts to private AFTER we ID'd them, if DM use the pics we posted while they were still public, it's going to be pretty obvious where they got them from.  

I look forward to the forum receiving credit. hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 am

laugh out loud me too yes #TeamBBF Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1377737533

I think I have a couple other guys matched as well so will add some threads for them too. I think they are more MOTs though. Will get on it this week when I get some time and do more sleuthing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:07 am

Oh goodie I look forward to seeing some more dudes.  I'm hopeless with that side of things.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Moved from SM/media thread
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, could we please get a thread set up for this man (Boat-Goat Date Guy?).  

I've got a feeling about this one. He'll be a contender IMO, especially if he's a tradie.  I collated all his pics together which hopefully will make it easier to take everything over to his thread?  

He's featured in a lot of the BTS pics and the media made a point of saying Sophie was "beaming" after their first SD which makes me think they may be setting him up as one of the Top 2.  

Not sure what to make of the tight timeframe between their boating date and the goat pics - only 4 days if the pap timestamps are accurate.  Dare I say it: Could he be this season's Slow Burn? 

Bobette wrote:Bringing over some more pics of the GD filming at a St Ives home 13/07 - front & rear views of several of the guys.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EJIH7lp
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5Inuuh1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4698820/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-greets-Stu-Laundy-kiss.html

Bobette wrote:Another single date from Monday 17/07, sailing on Sydney Harbour:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7Bqtkke
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 209JBUN
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GppQ42a

Sounds like it went well:

On cloud nine: Even hours after the date, the former Bardot member was still beaming and blushing as she dashed to a waiting car wearing a grey monogrammed bathrobe.

Who looks this good in a bathrobe?  I mean, honestly....

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 PlDlYnS

Source

Bobette wrote:I posted pics from this date back in July but these are different with more specific location info so adding here as well.  It looks like Sophie may have kept a lot of the younger guys?

Caption: "Sophie Monk pictured on a yacht for a Bachelorette solo date. Sophie and her date were spotted cruising out of Rushcutters Bay for a short sail around Sydney Harbour in the late afternoon."

They are dated 17 JULY 2017 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 TXnNrum
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I0vIi8J
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CI6Kney
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VndinPe
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VUIjr81
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Of8zbfm

Source

Bobette wrote:I found a bunch of photos on the matrix website which AFAIK have not been published by the media.

The caption for these is "Exclusive pictures of Sophie Monk out on a single date on the outskirts of Sydney playing with farm yard animals." and they are dated 21st July which I think would be Top 8 at least?  That building will be easily identifiable I'm sure.

Some pics have a different caption: "The Bachelorette, Sophie Monk on a date milking Goats and collecting pails of Goats Milk. Later in the evening a band played in one of the barns, fairy lights were scattered through the trees as the band played easy music to the two exhausted milk maids at Peninsula House, Tebbutt Observatory, Windsor, NSW on 21 July 2017"  No need to sleuth that location then!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ALKaL8l
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 LRS7sgH
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 XZP3sdj
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Do04tGZ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CPpxCio
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QEVVjYg

Source
@Bobette will do. For any future contestants just post here in the Potential Contestant thread so it's easier to retrieve yes

As an aside: I believe the contestant above is named Blake. Will post more details on him in his thread. I also think I have the names for the other contestants in the pic with him and Jake/the magician. Will post those too and create threads for them
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Thanks very much @AllAboutLove. I can't wait to read what you've dug up on the guys!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:40 am

So i'm thinking her F1 is hidden or I hope her F1 is one of the hidden guys bc i'm not seeing it with the spoiled ones so far.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:00 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So i'm thinking her F1 is hidden or I hope her F1 is one of the hidden guys bc i'm not seeing it with the spoiled ones so far.

I hope you're right, @ThankMeLater, although CMIIW I think the F1 is usually one of the guys featured in at least some BTS pics before the show premieres.  

From that perspective, Jarrod, Jake and Blake seem to have had the most media coverage.  Jake has not been named and the BTS footage was very extensive including clear pap photos (apparently not taken from a mile away with a telephoto lens, which makes me think they were "show approved") and video of their car date so  I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the final 2.  

Stu has also had a lot of media attention but no pics of them on a date that I have seen - I think he will be one of the guys Sophie "sends packing".  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:48 am

Bobette wrote:MEN!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GkV1dIB

Source and article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4642732/Bachelorette-contestant-vying-Sophie-Monk-s-heart.html

ette.html

@AllAboutLove You inspired me - I think I've found this guy.  His name is Pete and he's a t-shirt/men's clothing designer.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BwW9QO1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EJAAGJ3

https://www.instagram.com/petedegail/

Could we have a contestant thread for Pete please?  I'll see what else I can dig up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:59 am

@Bobette  yes he's one I had a name for. There's some others too but I think they're MOT including Pete (may have one that could be a potential possibility and is locked down). I am trying to pin down who could a frontrunner or F1 and that's getting tricky.. which makes me think F1 is either Jarrod (still on lock down) or is hidden like @ThankMeLater speculated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
mercieme
stuckinsc
Cetamy
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Bobette
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum