SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:01 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:09 am

ssin0547 wrote:http://www.mamamia.com.au/matty-j-interview/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

This has some audio of an interview Matty did with Mamamia. Again he describes his perfect girl which is much of the same (Adventurous, Ambitious, Confident, Stunning etc). But he also speaks about how there were people he clicked with straight away and then people who grew on him. Again that could be standard Bach speak but i thought that was interesting. He also said there were people who were one way in front of him and another way when his back was turned so i'm interested to see who he was speaking about. I'm thinking maybe Leah?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Source

Source

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:38 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Guys take a listen to this...Matty was the Edge today and the host Mike says "good luck to you and Laura" at the end of the clip and Matty goes "thank you so" and then starts laughing. The Edge is running this as "Matty lets spoiler slip". So we had the report in in DM that "Matty gave spoiler as Lisa" and then we have Laura's from this clip. And mind you Matty's publicists are in the room at the time of all these interviews....something is going on with these so called spoilers IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/mikeeandemma/videos/1595159833867706/

laugh out loud I give this interviewer an A for effort. yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Adding some more media for Matty. Let me know if any have been posted before and I'll delete

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:45 am

mercieme wrote:Another interview where he addresses the slow burn. Video in link as well.

THE BURNING QUESTION: DID MATTY J FIND LASTING LOVE?

He was the elusive slow burn who (seemingly) came out of nowhere in the second season of Australia’s The Bachelorette; an intelligent, young account director with a very decent shot at landing himself a woman by the name of (Georgia) Love. Genuine and able to communicate his feelings in perfect soundbites for some very thankful Channel Ten editors, Matty J – as he was fondly known – became the nation’s favourite dark horse. The 30-year-old will return tonight as the leading man, his heart no longer wounded and ready to sift his way through the attributes of 22 hopeful women in his second televised shot at love. Here, the new Bachelor speaks to GRAZIA about if he’s fearful of his portrayal post-editing, love at first conversation, what makes a great kiss and whether he has truly found lasting love.

GRAZIA: HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE WATCHING YOUR BIG PREMIERE TONIGHT?
MATTY J: “The big premiere is going to be spent with a  few of the boys from The Bachelorette in Melbourne. I’m going to catch up with Clancy, Matt Dunn and Lee as well.”

IS THAT A LITTLE BIT WEIRD?
“[Laughs] I don’t know, is that weird? The very first time I spoke to Lee after we filmed The Bachelorette - it was a little bit strange - because he was the new boyfriend of my then-ex, which is a bit odd. But we talk all the time now and we’re all close friends and we all hang out.”

YOU’VE SAID YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST CONVERSATION AS OPPOSED TO LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. WHAT MAKES GREAT CONVERSATION?
“For me, I think it’s just that conversation that’s really effortless where you’re not having to scrape the barrel for small talk or topics and it’s just free-flowing and one that makes you laugh a lot as well.”

YOU WERE A DARK HORSE IN THE BACHELORETTE. WE DIDN’T SEE TOO MUCH OF YOU AS YOU DIDN’T GET A SINGLE DATE FOR A LITTLE WHILE. WITHOUT GIVING AWAY TOO MUCH, IS THERE A SLOW BURN CONTESTANT IS THIS SEASON?
“I was really aware that I was a slow burn and it made me similar to a lot of the girls. For me, I was just really nervous from the beginning and it took a while for my personality to come out. I was aware when I met the women if there somebody was a little bit more quiet, I wanted to give them the opportunity to let them have their personality come through over time. And that does happen.”

HAVE YOU FOUND LASTING LOVE?
“I have. Very good question. I was like, ‘do I throw her off the scent?’ But I am really happy right now.”

YOU HESITATED...
“I know, I was like – I’ve told everyone that maybe I should change my answer but I am really happy at the moment.”

YOU’VE SAID YOUR DEAL-BREAKER IS SOMEONE WHO WOULDN’T WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN AND GET MARRIED SOMEDAY, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DAY-TO-DAY BEHAVIOUR, WHAT’S A TURN-OFF FOR YOU?
“Easily the biggest turn-off for me is somebody who is just rude or unkind. And I guess maybe on the group dates, if I saw anybody who showed those sorts of attributes, that would be a huge turn-off for me. If you’re really sweet and kind, I rate that highly in my books.”

ONE THING WE REALLY LOVED ABOUT WATCHING YOU IN THE BACHELORETTE IS HOW GENUINE YOU WERE AND HOW WELL YOU COULD COMMUNICATE YOUR FEELINGS – IN PERFECT SOUNDS BITES NONETHELESS! THE PREVIOUS BACHELOR RICHIE ALSO CAME OFF REALLY WELL AS A CONTESTANT BUT THEN THE PUBLIC DIDN’T WARM TO HIM AS MUCH AS THE BACHELOR, WERE YOU EVER FEARFUL OF YOUR PORTRAYAL AND COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON?
“I think people were really harsh on Richie. I definitely weighed up all the pros and cons and one of the cons could potentially be that as a lead Bachelor, people wouldn’t enjoy me as much on The Bachelorette but I guess I just kind of saw it as I was entirely myself on The Bachelorette and that’s what people liked and if I’m myself again on The Bachelor then hopefully they could continue to enjoy watching me on TV.”

SWITCHING BACK TO YOUR TIME AS A CONTESTANT, HOW HARD IS IT BEING IN A HOUSE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON YOU REALLY LIKE IS GOING ON ANOTHER DATE WITH ANOTHER MAN AND POTENTIALLY KISSING THEM?
“It’s really hard and it’s really weird and it’s the most unusual environment to find yourself in. Especially because the guys who you are essentially competing against are also your support network and your friends as well. It’s hard when you have someone come back from a date and you ask how it was, being polite, and they tell you certain details and you do get really jealous. You have to kind of adapt to that environment and mask that jealousy and make sure it doesn’t boil over.”

IN LIFE, ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
“I wouldn’t say I’m really jealous but I think you can’t help not be jealous when I was really aware that with the women, when I had a date with one girl, I had to kind of box that up, put I to the side and then go on a date with another girl and that first girl has to sit back and watch that play out, its’ going to make anybody jealous.”

WHAT MAKES A GREAT KISS?
“I’ve never been asked that question [Laughs]. For me, I think it does come down to really having that strong connection with someone, when you really do click with somebody and I think that’s what makes a kiss so much more special and when there’s a lot of emotion behind it.”
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing detail)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am

M&G IG Postings

Cobie
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0114
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0113

Elise
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0132
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0115

Elora
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0123
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0119
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0120
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0121
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0118

Florence
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0111
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0110

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0112

Laura
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0116
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0117

Lisa
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0124
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0125

Tara
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0130
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Img_0126

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 pm

mercieme wrote:Here is an interview that Matty did earlier today Thursday July 27th Aussie time so next day after the premier...they tried to trick him again with another name and he claims that though he has not given anything away, y'all believe him  giggling Both him and the F1 see each other every couple of weeks on the weekends so confirmation that SHV does not take place during the week. When the host said Matty was everyone's favorite because he was the underdog in GL's season; Matty said he didn't want to give anything way but even himself included that he is always barracking for the underdog  giggling

The F1 went via a different route to get to Australia, it took Matty 12 hours to arrive in Australia and the F1 took 30 hours to get to Australia via 3 different destinations to get back to Australia. So most definitely the F1 got back to Australia after May 25th IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BasicallytheFBI Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 am

https://www.hit.com.au/shows/fifi-dave-fev-byron/content/the-first-five-minutes-were-scenes-of-me-kissing-his-girlfriend

Fev states his top five as "Sian, Simone, Lisa, Florence and Jennifer". Matty replies "you've got a couple right".

BasicallytheFBI

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:22 pm

BasicallytheFBI wrote:https://www.hit.com.au/shows/fifi-dave-fev-byron/content/the-first-five-minutes-were-scenes-of-me-kissing-his-girlfriend

Fev states his top five as "Sian, Simone, Lisa, Florence and Jennifer". Matty replies "you've got a couple right".

Thanks direct link to interview is below:
https://omny.fm/shows/fifi-dave-fev/the-bachelor-matty-j-chats-to-fifi-dave-fev-byron

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters