SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Matty on the Project on Weds July 26th before the Premier Episode.

https://mobile.twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/890153789973340160/video/1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:02 am

Interview with The AU Bachelor / Bachelorette Series Exec Producer
AllAboutLove wrote:Here's the complete article. 

FTR, Hillary Innes is senior Executive Producer for Channel Ten (think Robert Mills for ABC). She was brought on board in 2015 for Sam Frost's season and to establish the BetteAU seasons. Since then, Innes always gives some comment for each season and the lead. From following the comments she has made for past seasons, I usually take what she says with a grain of salt.

Ten Network is holding firm. The Bachelor, which returns on Wednesday at 7.30pm for its fifth series, will not be doubling its episode run to match a Married At First Sight marathon. And Matty J won’t be demanding his dates clamber up a warped wall before he hands them a rose.

Despite dramatic changes in the TV landscape, Ten is hoping audience desire for something new has been sated by the extraordinary success of Nine’s entertainment-sport behemoth hybrid Australian Ninja Warrior.

So will the romance reality program’s sponsors, which Ten will announce today as Wrigley’s Extra chewing gum, Underworks underwear brand, REST Industry Super, Hyundai and Harvey Norman.

This year in the romance genre Married At First Sight proved a big hit for Nine. Seven’s Seven Year Switch premiered to its lowest ratings ever, while Nine punted The Last Resort from prime time after it flopped.

Hilary Innes, executive producer of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, has very firm views about what works in the genre and what doesn’t.

“People do want a good mix of romance, drama and comedy and classic rom-com. Just like feature films or great pieces of literature. I am thinking Sleepless in Seattle, anything with Meg Ryan, such as When Harry Met Sally,” Innes tells The Australian.

It is the same message she ­delivers to her production team at Warner Bros. “It is a great place to look at what works about these films that you engage with, the fairytale of being transported to the drama and the comedy. We definitely want a laugh.”

Earlier this year Ten was shocked when its mid-ranking ­reality show, The Biggest Loser, which performed a solid but not spectacular job for the network at the start of the year, tanked after a massive costly revamp. Ms Innes has firm views on what works and what doesn’t.

“We can all get on the bandwagon a bit too much and think you can stretch the genre. Australians like to stay with tried and true,” she says. “Some of the ­others, maybe they didn’t have as much of the romance, which is huge in The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We have built the ­romance hugely in these series and it’s wonderful.”

Step forward Matty J (Matthew Johnson) the 30-year-old non-threateningly handsome hunk who was dumped in the final episode of The Bachelorette last year when Georgia told him she had fallen in love, but “not with you”.

He’s such a wonderful romantic hero ... all things to all people. He is such a charmer. We played to that. He is such a romantic hero,” Innes says, adding he has “great conversation and a lot of strings to his bow”.

When Johnson was rejected in the grand finale last year, there was an instant backlash on social media.

“There is a lot to be said for bringing people through from previous series because there’s a backstory and you can see people’s engagement with them.”

If more than 900,000 people tune in to watch on Wednesday, Ten will be thrilled. Each season of the program has increased its debut ratings, but it is the demographics the program brings that provides the real value.

“It is a very well-targeted program,” says David Castran, chief executive of Audience Development Australia and who was a consultant for Ten in 2012. “So the key for advertisers is to minimise wastage and this is very well targeted to women in the 18 to 49 demo that Ten has.

“I see an opportunity to improve the quality of the billboards and boost the integration beyond ‘this program is brought to you by’. These generic billboards don’t give you the maximum as a sponsor. Britain does this very well and therefore the recall the client is going to get is boosted.”

Ten is not boosting the number of episodes in either program. There will be 16 episodes of The Bachelor and 12 episodes of The Bachelorette. Expect more of a focus on relationships between the bachelor and his dates, a modification requested by the audience.

“We see the emotional connection that fans already have with Matty J as an important ingredient for success, so there are clear signs of strength that should give brands increased confidence in being involved with the show,” says Sian Thomas, head of brand and content partnerships at media agency Initiative.

Innes promises to keep audiences surprised. “Rather than always ending and concluding where we have in the past, there are a few more open doors with the series that will keep people wanting more,’’ she says.

More does not include going as far as Love Island, which in Britain has transfixed the TV industry, not the mention the viewing public of two million. A reviewer in The Independent described the dating program: “Assorted young men and women so ripped and cosmetically enhanced that their bodies somehow look constantly angry, sit around in the walled garden of a villa and ogle/talk about each other. Will Darren tell Dave that he heard Jade erotically ­applied suncream to Jason on the decking? I don’t know, but I will sink into a blissful sofa coma as we find out regardless.”

A smash hit on digital channel ITV2, the big difference with Love Island is that nobody is coy about the sex. Ms Innes points out a tonal difference. “We are possibly a bit more conservative as an audience. I don’t think Australian audiences have taken to trashy celebrity formats as the UK’s Love Island.”

While The Bachelor is steady as she goes, The Bachelorette, now filming at the estate in northwestern Sydney, is set for a radical shake-up. That is due to the casting of Sophie Monk, a sharp break from the tradition of casting a new bachelor or bachelorette from the ranks of unsuccessful previous contestants. And Monk differs from previous bachelorettes in two important ways. First, she has been a celebrity since her group Bardot won Popstars back in 2000. And second, she is 37.

“She came to us and said ‘I can’t find love, the wrong men come to me all the time. I tried all the dating apps and find that they are tracking the wrong guys’ — It’s a story of women her age,” Ms Innes says.

Opposite Monk, the producers chose men in their 20s to 40s. “She is older. I just think the reality of life is that everyone doesn’t find someone in their mid or late-20s. It is a valid story about dating and life and finding your forever person. It actually makes for a very interesting series and we have guys who are starting out and guys who are more established.”

Ms Thomas predicts The Bachelorette will surge in popularity. “We believe Sophie’s celebrity factor will resonate with current fans and incentivise new audiences for Bachelorette, giving the show a big leg-up this year.”

At the end of the day, Ms Innes has one golden rule. “I am really happy that we make a program that plays more to the positives. There are so many negatives around that that is a really lovely aspect. I don’t want nasty TV and I don’t think viewers do either.”
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/sophies-choice-hits-bachelorette-demographics/news-story/d6b689cbe03c8fdbed15414085f98262

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Foxtel Episode Guides
Sundy wrote:BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1367
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1368
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1327
Sundy wrote:I think this must be Flos date. Courtesy of Foxtel guide
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1415
Sundy wrote:BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Img_1417
Source Foxtel
SugarAndSpice wrote:
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Foxtel11
Source: Foxtel Guide
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelor-Australia/88261780

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 am

Matty Arrived back in Sydney Post Media Tour on Saturday, July 29th
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4741690/Matty-J-airport-rumoured-snow-trip-Laura.html
Matty Seen Around Sydney on Sunday, July 30th
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4745474/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-hits-gym-hangs-women.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4748360/The-Bachelor-Matthew-Matty-J-Johnson-coos-baby.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 am

Episode 3 Preview:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:25 am

Pre-Season Article on Elise as a Dark Horse
LeapofFaith wrote:
BTW -a throw back -do you remember this article from April!! So i just re read it and IMO it is spot on calling Elise the dark horse back then.. seriously i am starting to wonder..maybe i should place a bet on Elise....never betted before but i think she could be a safe bet Hugesmile JMO

http://wstale.com/celebrities/bachelors-matty-j-falling-hard-elise-stacy/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 am

Bobette wrote:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:New sportsbet odds
BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Odds10
Source: Sportsbet

Here are the maximum bets you can place, and I have calculated the potential loss to sportsbet if that contestant were to win based on maxbet and current odds.. Pretty clear who sportsbet think is F1 IMO

Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $25)
Lisa max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $100)
Elise max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $250)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

Dynamite interview with Laura in Cosmo - thanks @lrose for bringing this over - all the rumors addresed y'all from queen of reverse parking to the now infamous snow pics. I put in bold some major nuggets from her IMO, the best one to me is that Elise was one of the girls she was close with on the show, so we can stop that convo of the two not getting along if indeed they are F1 and F2. It seems out of the F7 Laura wasn't close to Cobie, Elora and Tara.

lrose wrote:Found this article quite interesting..  Smiley
http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-laura-byrne-first-kiss-interview-23483
LAURA FROM 'THE BACHELOR AUSTRALIA' 2017 SPILLS EVERYTHING ABOUT SCORING MATTY J'S FIRST KISS Lucky girl, right? AUG 02, 2017
Before The Bachelor Australia 2017 aired, Matty J said he wasn’t going to kiss anyone and everyone. And guess what — he stayed true to his word! Despite taking Elora and Lisa out for single dates on the second episode, he didn’t kiss either girl, even though there were a few moments when he definitely could have.

But everything changed on tonight’s episode, when Matty whisked away Laura, the jewellery designer, for her first single date. Everything obviously went swimmingly, which is why Laura scored Matty’s first kiss of the season.

As this is clearly an exciting moment for any season of The Bachelor Australia, we had to find out more, so we chatted to Laura about her date with Matty.

That’s not all we asked about, though — keep reading for her thoughts on the girls from the show, how she feels about the Georgia Love comparisons, and what she has to say about the signs she’s the frontrunner for Matty’s heart.

How did you feel before, during and after your single date with Matty?

“Before I went into it, I had a really open mind. When I signed up to do The Bachelor, I didn’t go in there with the expectations of Matty being the person for me. I was like, ‘You know what? This person is maybe going to be great, and maybe he will be, but we’ll have to wait and see.’ So it wasn’t until the single date that I actually got to spend some time with him and was like, ‘Ooh! This guy’s amazing.’ My feelings towards him changed on that date, and I started to feel something for him. Then afterwards I was like, ‘I really want to see where this goes.’ So I was strapped in after that.”

Matty has (so far) stayed true to his word about not kissing everyone unless he’s feeling it. Did you think you would get the first kiss?

“I wasn’t thinking about it at all, honestly. By the end of that date, it was just great. We’d had such a good time, and it was just like being on a really great date in the real world, just with a whole lot of camera crew. It really didn’t feel like they were there — we were just having a great time. It just felt like the right thing to do.”

How long did it take to get used to the camera crew? In paparazzi photos, some of them look really close.

“Yeah — look, they were, for the start. You do spend quite a bit of time together — we spent all day together, from very early on until quite late. I guess you forget the cameras are there pretty quickly, especially when you’re engaged in a good conversation. I didn’t feel uncomfortable or self-conscious around him — he’s a very calming person to be around. And because he’s so used to having cameras around, he kind of just gets into having a conversation, and you forget that they’re there.

“It sounds weird, unless you’re in that situation, but you do genuinely stop paying attention to them altogether.”

How do you usually feel about kissing on the first date?

“It depends! It totally depends. If the date’s been great and the person’s amazing, then I don’t have any apprehensions about it. But it’s not like, ‘Hey, thanks for taking me on a date, I’m gonna kiss you.” Be selective. If it’s a great date, sure! If it’s a dud date, hell no (laughs).”

Coming back from that date, having established that connection with Matty quite early on, how did you feel towards the other girls going on dates with him?

“I think early on it was still… Like it was never uncomfortable, but early on I didn’t feel super jealous or anything. I was like, ‘OK, this is just part of it,’ because it had just been one date. Even in the real world, if you’ve gone on one date with a guy, and you haven’t heard from him for a while, you’d be like, ‘We’ll see.’ But as time progressed, it definitely got harder. You have to package it up and believe in what you have, and what connections you’ve formed. You have to block out what other people say, otherwise you’d go mad.”

Did you watch The Bachelorette last year?

“I didn’t. I’ve watched a couple of episodes now, which is a bit weird, but I hadn’t watched it prior to being in the house.”

So you didn’t know much about Matty going into it.

“I knew who he was via social media, and a couple of my friends had watched The Bachelorette and are die-hard fans. I didn’t enter the show because I knew Matty was going to be the Bachelor, I entered because my girlfriends watched the show so much and were like, ‘You should do this!’ It was my housemates who actually put me forward, and they filled out the application. So that’s how it all transpired. And I had no idea it was going to be Matty prior to rocking up on the red carpet. I’d read something the day before, and that was all I had known. So I had very little idea of who he was.”

What do you think about Matty now?

“I wasn’t really sure how genuine the whole thing would be. But after spending time with him, I thought, ‘This guy is so genuine. And he’s such a lovely person.’ Humour is a really important thing for me, and he’s very, very funny, and really sarcastic, and I don’t know if you see that on the show. That’s what won me over. I walked away from our single date thinking he was amazing.”

How do you feel about the Georgia Love comparisons?

“Ha, it’s not ideal! When we were filming, nobody — not to my face, anyway — ever made that comparison to me, and I never, ever felt like I was the Georgia Love lookalike. It was never a thing. Obviously Jen said it in the first episode, and it was said behind my back, but I think the funny thing about that is Jen looks quite a bit like Georgia Love herself! It doesn’t faze me. I don’t feel like I am the carbon copy by any means.”

It’s just that photo from the first episode!

“Totally! It’s just our hair. We have similar hair. But I don’t think there are many other similarities, but whatever. People are going to say something, and if that’s all they’ve got to say, then I really don’t mind. And she seems like a legend, so it’s fine.”

How long were you single for before the show?

“Almost a year. I’d dated a little bit here and there, but nothing serious at all — I really wanted to take some time out for myself, so I stayed single for a year.”

What is your usual approach to dating?

“Oh God. Well, it clearly didn’t work, whatever it was! I don’t know what it was. It was normal! I’d been on Tinder for a while, but that didn’t work, so I got off Tinder. I went on a couple of dates and was like, ‘This is not for me.’ I usually get introduced to people through friends, or you might see someone out. I don’t really have a tactic for dating.”

What can you tell me about the “mean girls” of this season?

“I think at times the house is difficult, and at times the nastiness you see on TV wasn’t just on TV. It really did kick off in the house — but the house was generally a great place to live, and a majority of the girls are amazing. I think it’s just when you have that many women in a small environment, and they’re all competing for the same thing, it doesn’t highlight the best characteristics in people.

“It was difficult for everyone from time to time, but the reality is, you might have a blow-up, and then two hours later everyone’s friends again. That’s kind of how it worked in the house.

“And I think everyone is being portrayed at the moment very much as they were. I don’t think anything’s been hammed up, or anything’s been dulled down. People wanted to have different roles, I guess.”

Who were your closest friends on the show?

“I became really good friends with Alix, Liz, Elise, Florence and Lisa. Those five girls were just beautiful.”

How do you feel about being the early favourite to win? Late last week, there were certain snow photos that everyone became obsessed with, as you might be aware…

“Oh, I know! Despite the fact that we were in very different countries, I was in New Zealand, and got the memo. I think the fact that that is what they’re basing it off is pretty ludicrous, because we were in 100 per cent different countries. I didn’t even know until I saw the Daily Mail, and I was like, ‘Ugh, OK.’ But yeah, look, it’s flattering, but that’s all I can say about it.”

I have another Instagram-related question. What do you have to say about being the ‘Queen of reverse parking’?

“Ugh. OK, so that’s another one (laughs). Oh my God, that was the worst. Basically, that was the world’s biggest coincidence. I hadn’t watched the show, nor had I read any articles that he had commented on, which was 2015. I have two Instagram accounts — I have a personal Instagram account, and I have my work Instagram account. When I did the show, because we’re now posting about the show, that had to happen from my personal Instagram, not on my work Instagram.

“So I reactivated my personal one, which I hadn’t used since 2014, and I updated the info on it, and I updated the photo. But the information I updated it to used to be on my Toni May account from 2014, and I even have a screen grab from 2014 to prove that it pre-dated him saying it in an interview.

“It just was the most genuine coincidence that blew out of proportion, because someone who is a very dedicated fan found the similarities, and put it together. When I read that, I was like, ‘Dude, I didn’t speak to the guy about reverse parking.’ I had no idea. And why would I infer that anyway, even if I did? It was crazy to me.

“Then people were like, ‘Why hasn’t she taken it down?’ I felt like I was damned if you do, damned if you don’t, because if I took it down, people would be like, ‘Now she’s trying to hide something.’ So I just felt like I couldn’t win anyway. What will be, will be! Everyone wants to speculate, and that’s the point we’re at now. Everyone has their theories, and it’s all part of it. It’s fun.”

It’s interesting all of you are allowed to post actively, compared to previous years where no one could.

“I think it gives great conversation and context around the show. It also allows us to show our personalities, which is quite fun. It’s all part of the show — we’re provided with the photos, so we’re not going rogue on it, or anything.

“Channel Ten gives us photos that are applicable to that episode, so the conversation around that episode is all consistent. It gives us the opportunity to have a bit of our own voices and characters, and we can engage with people who are watching, which makes it fun for everyone.”

Have you had people messaging you on social media?

“I actually didn’t realise on Instagram that when you get direct messages from someone you’re not following, it goes to some random folder. I only realised that this morning, and yes. But it’s lovely comments from young girls who watch the show, or people who are fans being like, ‘You looked amazing!’ I haven’t received anything negative, just really nice, supportive comments from people who love the show.”

If you don't win Matty J’s heart, what do you hope to get out of this experience?

“I have already received so much out of this experience. I went in there with a really open mind about putting myself out of my comfort zone, and meeting new friends, and I have made some amazing new friends.

“I’m happy with my life, and with my work, and everything, so I don’t have any desire to change anything about how things are. I just wanted to experience something, and have some fun, and I got that.”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Another interview with Laura with NW as recapped by WD NOW.

Bachelor Australia babe Laura: “I’m second guessing my feelings for Matty” Her date with Matty was pretty damn perfect, but Laura ain’t buying it…AUG 02, 2017
After making like Jack in the Titanic and drawing portraits of each other, The Bachelor Australia’s Laura Byrne snagged the first kiss from Matty J and we're all dying of jealousy.

While it seemed like everything was coming up roses for the pair, it turns out Laura isn’t feeling so sure about her future with the Bachelor hunk... Despite all the rumours suggesting otherwise.

“I second guess things a lot. I second guess the way I felt too,” Laura revealed to NW exclusively.

“It makes you feel insecure at times. I thought I had an amazing date with him. And then the other girls said they did too. So maybe it wasn’t as special. I wasn’t as confident.”

Is Laura suffering a case of cold feet?

No need to panic about the front-runner just yet, with Laura definitely feeling a spark.

“I really feel like we clicked. It was really nice!”

Matty swept Laura off her feet, whisking her away on a yacht before the two got creative painting each other’s portraits.

“I am terrible at drawing,” she laughed.

Clearly her piece of art meant something, the pretty brunette still has the portrait he drew of her, telling us, “Yes! I do. It’s like in storage.”

Things got very steamy when Laura snagged the first kiss.

“I didn’t know if he kissed Elora or not. I wasn’t thinking about the other dates he had at all. We just had a great time.”

Plus, Laura was lucky enough to escape the questions from the girls when she arrived back at the mansion. “When I came home from my date, everyone was in bed, I didn’t have to some home to an interrogation,” she said.

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Zaynab wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Zaynab....thanks so much for posting that interview.

A few things that popped to me:
1. Matty said he was excited to watch Episode 6 last night (wonder why because it couldn't be about the CP party drama TBC IMO) and that he would be watching with his sister and BIL
2. He basically said there were other SDs yet to be had when pushed that everyone was saying that Laura is the F1, repeated that she looks like Kate Middleton and does not look like GL
3. He described his F1 as perfect, we did get that VO in the season promo when he said "you are perfect", thinking this would be at the FRC that he says this but we should keep an eye out if he says the word "perfect" to any of the girls on their SDs
4. Defended that he couldn't' be all carefree like he was on GL's season to the fact that the season is coming across scripted and that he feels like there's been both elements of playfulness and seriousness to his personalities so far
5. He is going to get another tattoo of a falcon bird on his left shoulder and that would be the last (said something that his mum wouldn't be ok with more that that)...wonder what significance that is. Confirmed the tattoos on his ankles that AAL found so yay to that
6. Repeated that his dealbreaker is someone not wanting kids no matter how much he likes them
7. Elora's name came up and he said she was someone he had strong connections with
8. Someone wanted him to end up with Lisa but he said oh Lisa, or something to that effect
9. Spoke about being aware of the drama in the house and using the GDs to suss out the true personalities of the girls, he's said this before
10. He didn't give up the name he uses for his F1 girl but said he is
11. He works Monday to Friday at his marketing job doing content development, said his co workers are not even phased by him being on TV and life is normal at work....so for sure SHVs must be taking place on the weeekend, he said this already but this is just another confirmation IMO
12. Acknowledged that he has IMG management but that he is not awed by celebrity status because he still has his weekly job

Anyone else, please feel free to add what jumped out at you for sluething purpose of course BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:07 am

Latest Sportsbet odds

BachelorHybrid - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Odds210
Source: Sportsbet

Here are the maximum bets you can place, and I have calculated the potential loss to sportsbet if that contestant were to win based on maxbet and current odds.

Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $20)
Lisa max bet $29 (max loss for sportsbet = $101.5)
Elise max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $150)
Tara max bet $25 (max loss for sportsbet = $200)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters