SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 pm

IMO She is a spoiled, indulged brat, also...Corrine and not your 91 yr old aunt, GA. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 pm

I know they have a "Corinne" every season but a major disappointment that she stays for so many episodes. I don't find her at all entertaining .....simply a TPTB pick for drama. She is immature, spoiled and arrogant adding nothing IMO. no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:27 pm

I think it's odd she calls Raquel a nanny. Nannies usually take care of children...oh, but wait... giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Did she not come right out and say she has a nanny and gets her whatever she needs? Didn't she say something about bring me my snack? What's so disrespectful by calling her a cleaning lady or a housekeeper? My aunt was widow'd at 30 with two children. She raised her kids by being a cleaning lady to several lawyer's in town. Her son is now a lawyer himself. She will be 91 yrs old this month. She cleaned houses all her life. She has remarkable stories of being a young widow, barely speaking English and how she got through it all with the loving families.

She's a spoiled brat IMHO.

Shocking that the spoiled brat says that her favourite couple consists of another spoiled brat who likes to get sloshed just like her and who also wanted sex with Nick...now. Right now!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 am

cantstopl I think Corinne is this season's Ashley I ... sans the crying (possibly) and "the virginity" (obviously, *cough*) ... so, I'm going to presume Nick liked her "genuineness" that he is such an advocate of to overlook some decent common sense.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:03 am

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:38 am

I've heard several other people in the Bach family say that Nick likes the chase, so going for Corinne seems contradictory. But then again, maybe Nick liked how forward and "fearless" she came across.

I'd like to imagine he kept Corrine around longer because he'd feel less remorse letting her go than some of the women who seemed to be more sincere or more sensitive (Dani M and Kristina come to mind).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 am

I think more than how Nick felt about Corrine, TPTB thought she would be great water cooler talk. She is a great segway for BIP cast. This is all she is, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 am

Yeah, I mean a lead does not need to explain their decisions to me because I know ten percent of their choices are their own anyway but I am interested to find out how Corrine lasts longer than both Danielle's.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:00 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I've heard several other people in the Bach family say that Nick likes the chase, so going for Corinne seems contradictory. But then again, maybe Nick liked how forward and "fearless" she came across.

I'd like to imagine he kept Corrine around longer because he'd feel less remorse letting her go than some of the women who seemed to be more sincere or more sensitive (Dani M and Kristina come to mind).

Good theory yes  He also may have kept her because she is interesting and Nick likes to figure out what makes people tick.  He does like when people go after what they want which Corinne certainly did at the m&g and according to previews will continue to do.  I know I am curious to see if she is a 1 trick pony (only uses her sexuality to interest a guy) or if she can actually have a reasonable convo. For me, if she wasn't shown, to date, as always leading with her body, I might appreciate her humor more.
The continually shown sexually come-ons are what irk me as I believe women who only have sexual game undermine themselves.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:06 pm

notarose wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I've heard several other people in the Bach family say that Nick likes the chase, so going for Corinne seems contradictory. But then again, maybe Nick liked how forward and "fearless" she came across.

Good theory yes  He also may have kept her because she is interesting and Nick likes to figure out what makes people tick.  He does like when people go after what they want which Corinne certainly did at the m&g and according to previews will continue to do.  I know I am curious to see if she is a 1 trick pony (only uses her sexuality to interest a guy) or if she can actually have a reasonable convo. For me, if she wasn't shown, to date, as always leading with her body, I might appreciate her humor more.
The continually shown sexually come-ons are what irk me as I believe women who only have sexual game undermine themselves.

This. I also might be more willing to give her some slack if I believed she actually had a genuine interest in Nick, instead of just getting camera time and getting herself on BIP. She seems to be all about winning...and getting drunk. I will be curious to see if she can change my first impression of her as the season goes on. I am doubtful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm

I just can't see Nick getting her a plate of cucumber for her snack time at the snap of her fingers. dizzy

IMO like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, she's there for the one purpose. One who has no shame and will party on for the fun of it. Her I want Nick and I want him now, was very scripted IMO.

So far IMO it's all about sexual advances. If you're going to wear a dress where your girls are hanging out, 1. what's the purpose? 2. if you don't want anyone to look then why do it in the first place?

We should be getting the SM shaming soon and I'm interested in seeing how she'll handle that. So far, she hasn't been very pleasant with her comments IMHO. So far I see nothing about her that I like. I didn't like her finger pic when it was sleuthed, still don't care for her.

I just hope Millsy and Co don't have the itch for another sexpot trashy Bachelorette season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau