SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:23 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I think she's so flipping hilarious and harmless! SUCH A SPOILED lil brat. She is a product of her lifestyle and the way her parents have handled her. IMO, there is nothing fake about her. I'm sure I would not be a fan of her tactics had I been one of the girls in the house with her but from the outside looking in, I can't stop laughing. As I've said before, with these girls, she's way in over her head.  For me, it won't be the same without her when she goes.

Yeah I agree that she is not fake. She is showing us who she really is based on how she has been bought up a spoilt brat.
I am cutting her some slack because tptb hit gold with her in terms of creating drama and making her a villain. I don't even see her as a villain.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:10 am

I don't see Corinne as a villain, mean or condone the bullying against her if that's what has been going on SM, which I don't follow. On the 1st night I had a laugh, on the 2nd not anymore. And that's not because I would have anything against her attitude towards other woman aka her rivals (as she sees them, IMO).

The reason I cannot laugh at Corinne anymore is that I pity her.

And that's not something she would want to feel, being pitied, I assume.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:07 am

IMO she's very fake. IMO this 'rip all your clothes off and rub yourself against a guy to get his attention' is a put on act. She reminds me of Courtney Stodden, actually. She puts on an OTT sexual act, keeps it up for a while, tells everyone else she doesn't give a **** about them. Then when other people won't give **** about her either, she pulls out the tears, puts on a vulnerable front, brings a sob story, and acts like a victim. Wait for 2 more episodes for her sob story.

IMO this has worked for her her whole life. She's been a badly behaved brat, acted out, then when people call her out on it, she's brought the tears. IMO it's worked with her father, and will work for a hot moment with Nick (&the prodcers). IMO the producers have found their new AshleyI, the OTT shrill, now that AshleyI has retired from the shows. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 am

I don't think she's fake. I can't imagine a well grounded young lady behaving this way on national tv, for what purpose? It isn't drama IMO it's annoying and a waste of time.

She IMO is a young immature young girl, who seems to think behaving in that manner is the way to a guys heart.

I haven't heard one conversation between her and Nick that didn't include some sort of sexual connotation. Is that all she has to offer?

I blame her, and no one else. She has a choice. At this point it doesn't matter to me what the sob story will entail. She will have a long way to go for me to prove she has come to her senses. If that is the person she wants to be for the rest of her life, it's her choice and she'll live with the consequences IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 pm

In order for her to come to her senses, she has to have senses first.
I am still so stuck on how a woman her age with education can not realize simple things like cleaning a spoon, that cheese pasta is mac n cheese, that there is more to a relationship than whip cream, baring your boobs and straddling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:04 pm

she comes across as so insecure that it's really sad...she has no idea what she doesn't know about herself and about the world...who are the adults in her life that haven't been able to give her a real grounded perspective and how did they go wrong? How did her personal development education get so so wrong?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 pm

^^ My issue with her is that she seems to be brandishing her helplessness to show that she grew up in wealth. That is not at all attractive. In addition her unapologetic approach to attracting Nick is just not an example I want my 13 yo daughter to see - which my daughter already has so I use it as an example of "what not to do."

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 pm

I do think Corinne has been rude to the other girls. In this episode, she said "Danielle L. is really pretty but not much else" which is mean. Also IMO, her outrageous/sexual behavior in front of the other girls with no regard for them is messed up and is not just her being herself. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Someone started a go-fund-me campaign to free Raquel. cantstopl

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Duke702 wrote:I do think Corinne has been rude to the other girls. In this episode, she said "Danielle L. is really pretty but not much else" which is mean. Also IMO, her outrageous/sexual behavior in front of the other girls with no regard for them is messed up and is not just her being herself. JMO.

She has been rude and condescending and then Nick/TPTB keeps giving her reasons to continue doing it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nickviall
I was the lucky one with all these awesome ladies last night. They made the @backstreetboys date so much more fun!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Wasn't sure whether to post it here or in our recipe thread but here is the recipe for that "very special" cheese pasta Raquel makes:

I guess boiling water and shredding cheese is beyond Corrine's abilities, but she can run a multi million dollar business. Suspect

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau