SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

I think the spectrum of her duties is dealing with online orders and answering the phone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:17 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Wasn't sure whether to post it here or in our recipe thread but here is the recipe for that "very special" cheese pasta Raquel makes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess boiling water and shredding cheese is beyond Corrine's abilities, but she can run a multi million dollar business. Suspect

I hope it's at least good cheese like a good pecorino romano. If we're talking shredded Velveeta, then I don't know anymore. no no
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Seriously?  What happened to good old common sense?  you need a recipe for this? laugh out loud and this is considered a recipe? dizzy

Get the recipe below:

1. Boil pasta for 10 minutes (add some salt to water).

2. Strain out all water.

3. Add pasta back to pot, keeping it on low heat.

4. Add a lot of shredded cheese.

5. Mix until all the cheese melts.

Side note: no salt with cheese.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Seriously?  What happened to good old common sense?  you need a recipe for this? laugh out loud and this is considered a recipe? dizzy

Get the recipe below:

1. Boil pasta for 10 minutes (add some salt to water).

2. Strain out all water.

3. Add pasta back to pot, keeping it on low heat.

4. Add a lot of shredded cheese.

5. Mix until all the cheese melts.

Side note: no salt with cheese.
Source

Sadder yet - Corrine is unable to do this herself.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:16 pm

I see a BOR in her future. She is the BOX. Add ROCKS. Shake.
New recipe. Voila.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Is that really the recipe? Sounds like it would not be good. I would think you would need milk and butter and seasoning to make it good. Other wise it's literally just melted cheese on pasta.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud that's be another match made in hell (IMO of course laugh out loud).  Not sure who'd be the most annoying.  laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, that was the recipe included with the article.  

Now, she and Raquel are spreading that happiness. Well, kind of: Some secrets are best kept within the family, like measurements and specific cheeses. But, hey, who doesn’t love a little kitchen challenge?
Source

I think they left a lot out, not just measurements and specific cheeses.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Source

IMO Corinne's expressions were hilarious  cantstopl . I have realized I don't mind her antics when it's not sexual. What is happening to me?  laugh out loud  laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 pm

I don't really blame her that much in that scene. I am a city girl myself and I don't think I will be used to and enjoy farm animals and their smell that much, and I LOVE sushi too! I probably would have tried to go with the flow for this date though, but she is a spoiled brat who's been babied much, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Friday, you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:58 am

sdmom wrote:I don't really blame her that much in that scene. I am a city girl myself and I don't think I will be used to and enjoy farm animals and their smell that much, and I LOVE sushi too! I probably would have tried to go with the flow for this date though, but she is a spoiled brat who's been babied much, imo.

No one is blaming her for not liking it. It just shows how she gets to go and pout like a child while everyone else tries to find a way to make a go of it and show Nick what good sports they are about it.

Actually, Corrine wasn't interesting to me in this.  I wanted to see how ALL of them took it.  Not just her.  I could figure that out without even them saying how she would react.

crunchycheeto wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Wasn't sure whether to post it here or in our recipe thread but here is the recipe for that "very special" cheese pasta Raquel makes:

I guess boiling water and shredding cheese is beyond Corrine's abilities, but she can run a multi million dollar business. Suspect

I hope it's at least good cheese like a good pecorino romano. If we're talking shredded Velveeta, then I don't know anymore. no no

I doubt Corrine would know the difference between American Cheese and Pecorino Romano.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Corrine's face looks different to me in that pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau