SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:03 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Aright so I don't like corinne but she's playing everyone good. *IMO*She's good at manipulating people and i have those kind of girls that always get what they want. What she really wants is not nick, she actually wanted to just get famous which worked. *IMO*

Her and taylor was just getting annoying at this point and i was done with the conversation so I'm glad they ended it but I'm glad taylor came back to straighten nick and tell him what he needs to hear.

Corinne we will see you on BIP soon. Just change up your personality a bit or you will be worse then chad.**IMO**

In my opinion, this is all just a good lesson in abnormal psychology however you slice it. I can't wait to see what happens with Taylor. IMO, it is likely to blow up in her face. IMO, she's not as trained in manipulation as others are, although she thinks she's highly aware. In order to be an expert, you must first be a skilled practitioner, which, IMO, Taylor isn't. Will Corrine be able to, on the fly, come up with a way to convince Nick to disregard everything Taylor says? Will she be able to turn everything around on Taylor in an instant and make Taylor look bad and petty for even attempting to expose her? This should be interesting, IMHO.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:20 pm

All Corinne is doing is playing everyone to get her fame, she is now going on th Ellen show today. Even tho elllen will probably make fun of her, she still won by getting lots of attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 pm

cmarci93 wrote:All Corinne is doing is playing everyone to get her fame, she is now going on th Ellen show today. Even tho elllen will probably make fun of her, she still won by getting lots of attention.

Is this your opinion, or do you know for a fact she is playing everyone to get her fame? If so please provide a source to confirm the statement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:54 pm

I need to find the article to source, but Chad indicated that he liked Corrine, but has she given any indication she likes him?
Here is the source. I really hope that Alexis gets him good, if he tries getting with her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:36 am

Yes its my opinion but in this article it also tells you that she is manipulative and gets her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:16 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Yes its my opinion but in this article it also tells you that she is manipulative and gets her way.

From the article:
You think Corinne doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing?! HA! She’s been playing this game her whole life, now she’s just doing it on national TV.

An expert, high level, well practiced worker. Sounds about right. I knew it from the start. Once you identify their characteristics, it just becomes obvious. Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 32 1710264613
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:52 pm

:thud I've listened till she said she's an "athlete" ... well, she works out every day and she has a trainer Rolling Eyes  she is "olympic" after all  duh

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:17 pm

She looks flabby to me...like she doesn't work out. But, not bothering to even watch this one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm on Youtube, and Ashley I is thinking that Taylor is the bad guy and that Corinne is the good guy. Wow. That's the opposite of what I think. Easily deceived.

IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Why does it feel like there is a TPTB media campaign for Cheese Pasta as next Bette? I think the next few episodes will be the Cheese Pasta redemption. JMO (I hope not next lead)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Why does it feel like there is a TPTB media campaign for Cheese Pasta as next Bette? I think the next few episodes will be the Cheese Pasta redemption.  JMO (I hope not next lead)

I think it's using reverse psychology as a tactic. Pushing the prospect of Corinne ignites the Greek chorus "....nooooooooo" which ups appreciation of whoever else. It's the "anyone but Corinne" storyboard on repeat.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Why does it feel like there is a TPTB media campaign for Cheese Pasta as next Bette? I think the next few episodes will be the Cheese Pasta redemption.  JMO (I hope not next lead)

Cheese Pasta redemption is definitely on IMO based on CH interviews, Nick still defending her and more than half of Bach Nation Alumni supporting her now. Whether it is for next 'Ette or BIP remains to be seen IMO.

I also found it interesting that from what I remember, TPTB have never allowed a contestant to speak on a show like Ellen while they were still on and not eliminated. Why make an exception for Corinne? question

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau