SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Corinne still hasn't learned that valuable life lesson, that if you voice your opinion on other people publicly, they just might call you out on your opinion. And this is my opinion. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:18 pm

-  IMO  -        I think, Corinne, that girl is really confused of her identity...she is basically projecting 2 different types of personalities...I remember her speaking at The Ellen's Interview claiming her personality is more subtle than what it is portrayed in TB...even her mother thinks the same that TPTB has hyped her role up a little bit too much...

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-  IMO  -        ...but, now I'm totally seeing a different image of her, I believe, she is taking her role playing more seriously this time around, she is actually keeping her image the same as TB, playing her true self same as TB, and she has also admitted in the Zach Sang Interview--that it is the real her--maybe a more messed up, devil may care, spoiled brat attitude...apparently she'll soon be hanging with the Jenner/Kardashians...I think, she'll definitely be more visible in the limelights...

-  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:32 pm

coolangel wrote:Corinne couldn't have appeared more idiotic in that podcast IMO admitting that she had no contact with Nick and Vanessa in months and yet she thought their relationship was phony. So basically she knew as much about their relationship as the rest of the world and yet went around giving interviews about them based on 'I lived with Vanessa and dated Nick so I have more insight' IMO. dizzy Rolling Eyes

Also she needs to quit whatever she is having IMO. I could barely watch the trainwreck interview coz she was in attack mode throughout and would contradict herself. If you can't handle interviews where people aren't worshiping the ground you walk on and proclaiming themselves 'Team Corn', don't do them. Simple. Rolling Eyes

All JMO

-  IMO  -        I actually take it as she is admitting it, but want to make it mysterious...she is doubting the guy's sincerity though...which is quite funny and very vocal...why not tell the guy straight into his face rather than broadcasting it in public...total s**t attitude...I guess, maybe it is her way of backtracking in case, if she has changed her mind and she wants to be in BIP...   -  IMO  -

I have transposed this to another post, I have accidentally posted it in error to yours...

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:• I started to watch, kept fast forwarding but couldn't watch it all. Maybe 5 minutes. I did listen to the part when asked about the mystery person. She is now making it looking like he may not even exist, even though it was quoted in a tabloid that she is seeing someone. IMO She’s obviously playing him until she gets asked to go on BIP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GuardianAngel wrote:This is unbelievable. Another one that might go on BIP, however she is seeing someone she's known for a long time. Most likely yes she'll go, but she's still not sure. All we need is for this guy to come chasing her on BIP and propose to her.

Corinne Olympios Is ''Most Likely'' Heading to Bachelor in Paradise, But Is Still Going Strong With Her Mystery Man

snipped

"I've been seeing him for a little bit," Olympios revealed of the guy who she described as that "special someone."

She added, "I'm not ready to come out to the world about him yet. It's still in the early stages. I don't know what's going to happen but we're vibing really nicely and everything's going well and I just want it to stay that way."

But despite playing coy about his identity, Corinne did tell us that he lives in Los Angeles and the two have known each other for a "really long time." Perhaps this is why she's already connected with him on such a deep level.

"He has his s--t together. He supports me in everything I do," the budding fashion designer gushed. "We just get along so well. We're also like great friends. It just meshes."

But if there's one place Bachelor Nation can bet on seeing Corinne in the near future, it's Bachelor in Paradise.

When asked about the possibility of starring on the spinoff, she revealed, "I mean, I'm still not sure yet. Most likely, yes. So not 100 percent locked in yet."

eonline

-  IMO  -        I actually take it as she is admitting it, but want to make it mysterious...she is doubting the guy's sincerity though...which is quite funny and very vocal...why not tell the guy straight into his face rather than broadcasting it in public...total s**t attitude...I guess, maybe it is her way of backtracking in case, if she has changed her mind and she wants to be in BIP...   -  IMO  -

-  IMO  -        I think she is talking about a different guy this time from this interview...that guy in the news is supposedly her fiance, I think, they have seemingly broken up...not unless they are doing some cover up since she has been busted for being engaged when she has signed up for TB...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:29 pm

I'm not sure she was busted for being engaged was a fact? If so provide the link or more details. I remember reading that somewhere, then she was quoted, or I saw a vid, not sure which, she said that it was all rumours. It might even be buried in this thread.

In the article upthread, she says he supports her in everything she does. I wonder if he supports her going on BIP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure she was busted for being engaged was a fact? If so provide the link or more details. I remember reading that somewhere, then she was quoted, or I saw a vid, not sure which, she said that it was all rumours. It might even be buried in this thread.

In the article upthread, she says he supports her in everything she does. I wonder if he supports her going on BIP?

The first 4 links were from the blogs of the guy named Keith Berman, I think, he is the guy who the tabloid/frenzied media are saying is her ex-...but, then her real boyfriend/fiancée , I believe, has contacted him angrily questioning their relationships, and so forth and so on...it seems complicated... Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698

...there are actually more on her apparent ex- or maybe her fiancée, but I choose only these hopefully more credible ones...the 4th one is hilarious...I think, it is the most recent one...

Here are the excerpts I've snipped from the 4th link, I've divided them into 4 segments:

"Meanwhile, while this was going on the bachelor had just started. Before the show aired I found out my old friend Corinne was going to be on it. So I got back in touch with her and told her how excited I was to watch her, after all, I was a Bachelor Fan.

Little did I know that she was going to take the nation by storm right away like she did. I was happy for her she was hilarious and so funny, she was the star of the show!

After two weeks though it became evident to me that Corinne’s antics weren’t being as well received as I thought. I was actually annoyed that everything I read about her was so negative. They were all making her out to be some “Villian”."

Soo I decided **** it, if nobody is going to stick up for her, I will. I figured I would write a blog defending her and if my best girl friend and sister deemed it funny enough, I would post it on Facebook where other girls might find it funny as well.

I made sure my entire blog was private besides just the “Corinne article”, I wasn’t ready for anyone to see the other stuff yet(way to vulgar and ridiculous).

I posted it monday night during the 3rd episode of the show.

I guess it was pretty funny because that poop spread like wild-fire organically on Facebook. So much so that the “Reality Steve” guy got a hold of it somehow and put it on his site that Tuesday morning.

Then the craziest thing happened. Someone from Us weekly texted me! At first I thought my friends were pranking me I swear.

Short Summary of the convo:

Us Weekly: “Hey Keith, this is US weekly we saw your article about Corinne and wanted to speak with you more about it over the phone are you available?”

Me: “How did you get my number?”

Us Weekly: “We have everyone’s number”

Woahhhhh CREEPYYYYYYYY!!!

Anyways after they assured me they would only say nice things about Corinne, I decided I would answer some of their questions, sure, no big deal right?

They knew what they were doing though, they were going to unbeknownst to me call me her “Ex Boyfriend” and release a monster article about what I said the next week.

Besides the headline that attracted people to it, the major take away from the story was that Corinne wasn’t actually crazy, she was normal! But of course half the people don’t read the story they just see headlines and my picture plastered everywhere.

Facebook went WILDDDDD. My phone was buzzing that morning like I was Lebron James I had 87 messages by noon.

Every single site and their mother picked up the article all the sudden I was on GOOGLE!!!

What the **** was going on why was I everywhere all the sudden holy poop.

Then Hollywood life got in touch with me they wanted me to speak about Corinne. I figured what the heck I could do one more interview whatever. They asked me 50 questions and of course the headline they went with was about “her boobs being real and being a great kisser” naturally.

More Facebook “mini viral gold” ensued obviously.

This was my first foray into media and journalism. I was clueless. All I knew was people were blowing me up and calling me famous that day. It was pretty hilarious.

In the days that followed I legit had little girls, women my age, and even random weird dudes stalking me about nonsense it was all very funny.
Contrary to what people think I wasn’t offered a penny by them or anyone else that first posted about my story.

They told me it was just going to be some small part of a story, I was like cool, didn’t think much of it."1

"Anyways back to what happened after that Us Weekly article broke and the internet was set a flames with my birth name everywhere.

Corinne obviously caught wind off it and right after she got out of taping an Ellen segment she called me yelling at me because her boyfriend/current fiancée was upset with her."2

"I figured if I could get Corinne on Barstool it would not only be great for her to expand her audience, but in exchange all I wanted was a meeting with the President Dave Portnoy.

It was a brilliant plan and it almost worked until it all crumbled apart at the very last minute. Corinne decided NOT to show up the night of the show because she thought I was yelling about being her Ex, and one of my friends accidently tipped her friend off about the one T-shirt I had made. (She had her own clothing line in the works)

Yes funny story I made “Abe Lincoln took naps” shirts. They were actually really funny and I even copywrited the phrase. So **** you Corinne, I own that poop still!"3

"Then out of nowhere on a random Wednesday from the heavens came Corinne again chirping at me. It was almost as if she wanted to give me attention I was confused, I was the one upset with her and she was ripping on me?

What the heck is she doing?!! She’s like an actual famous person now she’s got almost a million followers, she was just at the Oscars and Jimmy Kimmel Tonight, I’m minding my own business after she screwed me over, why did she feel the need to blast me “Keith Berman” all over E news!

Especially the guy that had been hiding all of her secrets from everyone!

Literally months earlier a guy from hollywood life told me I could have ruined the bachelor, given up all the inside info on her, made a ton of money for it, and gotten “famous” if I released all the dirt I had on her.

Most of my friends thought it was a terrible idea including me but some people were pressing me hard to do it. I didn’t want to be an censored and sell myself out for any amount of money and some short-term fame, **** that. Plus I thought we were friends, I wouldn’t ever do that to anyone, let alone someone I considered a friend.

This time though I wasn’t planning on holding back I was pist off and I was going to set the record straight. I started fielding offers and I was actually offered a couple thousand dollars for the story.

The problem was they were going to write it in their own words and I wanted to tell it my way and not release the fiancée’s name at the time because I didn’t want to get another kid involved.

Also I was offering the story back to barstool once again because I figured this could be my way in. They cover the bachelor hardcore, they have a show, why wouldn’t they want to release this bombshell info?!

Well they kind of dropped the ball on it once again and so I figured I’d just write my own blog, get some more press, who knows where that could lead, and tell the truth the way I wanted the story told.

In hindsight while the money would have been nice I have no regrets. What followed after releasing this blog was WILD as well. Corinne went BANANAS!

She started texting me hilarious things like “LAWYER UP” “YOUR SCUM OF THE EARTH” and did another interview with E bashing me everywhere! She even referred to me as a struggling actor! Unreal."4

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:29 pm

I wasn't about to read all those links. I skimmed through 5 of them and all I see is he said she said. If there's proof that Corrine said she's engaged, kindly quote the actual proof with the link.

No doubt about it, she's nasty that's for sure IMHO. Some of the things she's said to whatever his name is sounds just like the spoiled brat that she is IMHO.

She started texting me hilarious things like “LAWYER UP” “YOUR SCUM OF THE EARTH” and did another interview with E bashing me everywhere! She even referred to me as a struggling actor! Unreal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Off Topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go to your Profile, under the banner, Preferences, scroll down to the bottom and make sure these boxes are checked. Your links are not showing up as hyperlink and they should be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Yeah, not going to waste one more brain cell on Cor-ugh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Off Topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go to your Profile, under the banner, Preferences, scroll down to the bottom and make sure these boxes are checked. Your links are not showing up as hyperlink and they should be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have checked it, it seems like it is on...HTML is ON, BBCode is ON, Smilies are ON, the options are not disabled...I don't know what's wrong...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, not going to waste one more brain cell on Cor-ugh.

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698        I am having fun blogging it, sorry!! I think, that's the briefest I can go...but, I think, I have basically covered everything!!

Last edited by Skates on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is appreciated that you are taking multiple brain cells for the "team". yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau