SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 pm

I laughed at her saying Chicago is the most romantic city. It may well be, but I have a feeling there's another reason she said that. Someone should tell her Nick doesn't live there anymore.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Oh man this girl is already annoying me too. Her Instagram has a lot of selfies, and some with snapchat filters, bikini selfies etc. One of her last captions was "Ya I'm pretty but I'm loco". Like what? hmmm Rolling Eyes dizzy no
She seems like a very immature 25 year old imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Yeah, not impressed with all those bikini/underwear bum pics, barely there Halloween costumes and duck lips. She even used Kaitlyn's fav quote about being an acquired taste as a caption, plus mentioned her (imagined? real?) h@ters several times. Oh well, I'm sure she'll be popular in Paradise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Duke702 wrote:Oh man this girl is already annoying me too. Her Instagram has a lot of selfies, and some with snapchat filters, bikini selfies etc. One of her last captions was "Ya I'm pretty but I'm loco". Like what? hmmm Rolling Eyes dizzy no
She seems like a very immature 25 year old imo.

Wasn't it mentioned that she'd likely get the villain edit? I think that'll only serve to further your feelings about her yes Based off her instagram, she seems like the type who would be game for producer-suggestions to stir up drama in the house. Now, this is all coming from my ~unofficial assessment of her social media page.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if she's the type of person who thrives off attention, even when it's negative. question
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:01 am

It seems as if she is herself creating a persona for the show and after. Ashley S and Lace both got a lot of mileage out of the "crazy" shtick, maybe they inspired her to try harder?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm

IMO Corinne is perhaps the only contestant whose ABC bio pic is much better than the pics she has posted on her IG laugh out loud laugh out loud

I also noticed in the comments section of her IG pic, someone commented that she's the villain no one likes. She replied back saying that they're wrong. I wonder if it's just a deflection or if she really isn't the villain and someone else (maybe DLo?) is? All the girls sure seem to love her going by the comments on her IG.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:34 pm

IMO, going by the girls from the show who comment on her photos, she has some friends from the show. I don't think she will be the only villain. But honestly, she has no idea how the producers will edit her. I'm thinking there will be some girls who don't like her, and she will just be obnoxious. Also, sometimes girls think they are friends ...it ends up backfiring when they hear what other girls say in the ITMs. All jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:33 pm

I think she'll be likeable among the girls in the house, but she may not necessarily be edited that way. Judging by her interruption of Nick and Vanessa's 'moment' on the first night, it seems like she'll be the one getting in the way of that F1 love story.

However, she seems to be a carefree type of person, who's fun to be around. That's probably why a lot of the girls are so friendly with her. But I can imagine her boldness (low-key) irritating some people in the house, especially when people start ~getting serious and developing feelings~.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Was there a short shown that I missed showing her interrupting Nick with Vanessa on the first night? I guess I missed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Was there a short shown that I missed showing her interrupting Nick with Vanessa on the first night? I guess I missed it.

Unfortunately, I'm too new on this forum to share links sad . But it's on the ABC site under The Bachelor news/updates "The Bachelor 2017 Contestants Revealed"

This is the quote from the article: "The chemistry between Nick and Vanessa cannot be denied and it looks like she might snag the first kiss of the season. Not so fast though, because a very persistent Corinne swoops in and steals Nick away before smooch time."

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:52 pm

TYVM. That will help!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau