SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Well if Raven is final 3 it is astounding for the producers to announce Rachel as bachelorette leaving no suspense for an ending between her and Vanessa, why watch?

We won't know if Raven is F3 until after the FD's; however, it has been suggested that because of the TBC (To be continued) after every episode, and the fact that we are only going to see one FD on 2/27 (as the show is an hour long and the press release has only released details of the one date) that Raven may well be F3, with Rachel going to F2 and Vanessa F1. We know that Rachel is the next 'ette; however, the storyline this whole season is whether Nick will end up alone. If Raven is F3 and Rachel F2, then will Vanessa accept him; the doubts are all there for us to see.

I have no idea, and don't really care one way or another who is F1, however, I would like to see Nick with his HEA.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Well if Raven is final 3 it is astounding for the producers to announce Rachel as bachelorette leaving no suspense for an ending between her and Vanessa, why watch?

To see if Vanessa rejects Nick's proposal and he ends up alone again?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:11 pm

CHO wrote:In a nutshell - what exactly is the "proof" that Vanessa is F1 ?  I re-watched the scenes with Raven - and I think there is far more chemistry with Raven.  Nick seems so relaxed and happy when he is with her - but intrigued and amused by her too.  The evening part of the skating in the roller rink - very romantic - and then when she got the 3 on 1 date rose - they couldn't keep their hands off each other.  On the htd - maybe the mud-bath scene was staged - but both seemed to be having fun - "sassy and sexual !"  We don't get to see the hot tub scene - is that because we might figure out something ?  Remember we are continually told that N is unpredictable.  I see Vanessa whining, complaining, doubtful - needing to re-evaluate - and I feel N is on the brink of "getting in trouble."  Vanessa leads the conversation - I think N gets kind of swallowed up. And Vanessa complains a fair amount - but to the camera or other girls - she doesn't communicate to Nick other than it is hard. I wonder if we are in for a twist ....  
It is interesting that Raven seems confident in what they have.  She is very quiet on the boat trip - doesn't try to compete for N's time - or compete with Corinne and Kristina.  She has told the camera she is falling for Nick - but is being pretty non-committal with him.  Is that why he is wondering if the girl he chooses will accept the ring.  Maybe it is Raven.  

Even without all the other clues others have posted regarding post show behaviour, every season at this stage the F1 has some conflicts to resolve and the chemistry is amped up with F2. Every season and we are right on schedule.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
Oh, I know I've seen the blogs and the 5 to watch about Raven. What I did mean is during post filming interviews. I don't recall Nick talking about Raven. If anyone does have any interviews he has spoken about Raven, I'd love to see to compare.

I had not noticed this before but now that I think about it, I can't recollect him talking about Raven in any interviews either. Good observation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!  yes

Here are his captions for the IG pics he posted after every 1-1 (except DLo):

Kristina: Cruising with this cutie
Rachel: All smiles all the time
Raven: Truthfully, we spent most of our date just eating the orange slices
Vanessa: Now that was a great date!
Danielle M: Great times with beautiful Danielle!

Wonder why in his ITM after skate date with Raven he said "that is one of the best dates I have had....EVER!
One of those captions is not like the others IMO. Very impersonal. JMO.

Would a F2 have such an impersonal tweet? Cutie, great date, beautiful Danielle and all smiles, compared to eating orange slices.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 am

I didn't sleuth to find F1, nor do I follow anyone on IG or Twitter so not sure about details.  From the moment she stepped out of the limo I thought Vanessa was Nick's F1.  I never considered Raven in the F3 until I read posts here.

IMO the biggest give away that V is F1 is not what they post, but that they are posting.  If Vanessa wasn't F1 I don't picture her being on SM as much.  I love her but if Nick took her to F2 and then dumped her I believe the heartbreak would upset her - not propel her to share memories of their time together.  Her personality isn't such that she would get over something like that quickly.  Nor do I see Nick being so friendly if she rejected him. They are both emotional personalities that take things to heart and seem to be in this for the long haul.  

Corinne and Raven didn't seem to have marriage in their near future. We all know Rachel is serious about finding someone, that someone just isn't Nick.  At this point I can see all of them having an SM presence without any animosity, plus from what I have read here none of their posts coincide with Nick's like Vanessa's do.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:14 pm

locoforbach wrote:If Vanessa wasn't F1 I don't picture her being on SM as much.  (snipped post)
IA :yes: when her SM accounts were sleuthed it was obvious that she wasn't engaging much on SM prior to the show ... back to her single life in Montreal, IMO, would mean back to her "old self" (since if there was another scope, like "BN celebrity lifestyle", the problem of moving wouldn't be raised at all). The fact that she increased her SM presence (with SnapChat and IG story and start using her accounts daily/weekly) to me it indicates she has a boyfriend who at the moment lives on the "crumbs from the selfies"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 pm

I was wondering, Are the cast members who were eliminated before the FRC, are they aware who Nick picks at the end?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:10 pm

I think the cast figures it out, when they know who was F2, F3 ...when most of them are close or at least SM "befriended"... even if the lead or F1 don't tell them ... but I'm guessing that F1 would tell the ones she/he was closed to and the lead doesn't have to be in contact with any of the eliminated cast, but the choice to stay in contact is on them.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Even if the F1 and F2 never said a word to anyone, there's always someone who will post what they know.

Raven's cousin or friend or who ever she was posting roses after elimination to RS, during filming then posts this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Sometimes some cast might know who the lead picks. It certainly is not a given. For many seasons, the lead was held to a contract of confidentiality and very outsiders including close family knew.
I remember during Matt Grant's season, I had been talking with one of his F4 on Fort. They told me they did not even tell there mother where they were off to until the last moment. They were scared of telling, but more scared the mother would think they had been abducted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:57 pm

I've just got a feeling ... and want to run it by you ... it seems that Raven is indeed F2 (not a surprise) and though I wrote before that I think Nick lets her go at the usual "1 on 1 rose ceremony" ... I'm starting to doubt and imagine that he lets her go even before the whole LCD that usually takes place ... it's just the way I keep sensing this season to be similar to Desiree's (and no, I don't mean the whole storyline of the lead being infatuated with someone who doesn't feel the same) ... but the fact that at the end there is only 1 "option" left and the lead is hanging on whether F1 will accept them for who they are and despite what they did ... so like when Des let Robert go (Brooks was out already), because she "couldn't fake it" ... and then had a meltdown if she could go through it at all ... and yet at the end she chose who she always gravitated to ... Nick's story reminds me along those lines ... he lets Rachel go (someone who "everyone" saw as a potential partner), then he lets go of Raven (because he can't fake it on the last day) ... and then there's a meltdown if he can even go through the FRC ... but ultimately taking the risk and asking Vanessa to take him for everything he is ... Happy ending!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:I've just got a feeling ... and want to run it by you ... it seems that Raven is indeed F2 (not a surprise) and though I wrote before that I think Nick lets her go at the usual "1 on 1 rose ceremony" ... I'm starting to doubt and imagine that he lets her go even before the whole LCD that usually takes place ... it's just the way I keep sensing this season to be similar to Desiree's (and no, I don't mean the whole storyline of the lead being infatuated with someone who doesn't feel the same) ... but the fact that at the end there is only 1 "option" left and the lead is hanging on whether F1 will accept them for who they are and despite what they did ... so like when Des let Robert go (Brooks was out already), because she "couldn't fake it" ... and then had a meltdown if she could go through it at all ... and yet at the end she chose who she always gravitated to ... Nick's story reminds me along those lines ... he lets Rachel go (someone who "everyone" saw as a potential partner), then he let's go of Raven (because he can't fake it on the last day) ... and then there's a meltdown if he can even go through the FRC ... but ultimately taking the risk and asking Vanessa to take him for everything he is ... Happy ending!

TA. I will add that I think Rachel expresses romantic feelings for him and at that he lets her down easy and there is no RC.  With Raven the only one left, he lets her go before the MTP. Not just for her benefit, but also the benefit of his family.
Finally - the only one to express love and stay is Vanessa.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
locoforbach
sharonchan
Sprite
gurlbrit
Luvstruck