SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:59 pm

OH THAT'S RIGHT. I forgot that they're different shirts. Yet he's wearing the yellow bracelet in the railing cry. Ok now I'm even more confused about why he's going on about it potentially not working out. scratch
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Yeah I had to go re-read RS's spoilers to remember what he said about it. Apparently he claims that the scene happens after Nick eliminates both Danielle L. and Whitney on the 2 on 1, which happens in St. Thomas.

And I watched the preview again because I think what was throwing me off was it looked like Nick was wearing the same shirt in the scene where he seems to be crying on some pier, wearing the yellow bracelet and later when he comes to talk to the women. But after looking at it again, it's actually different shirts.

What I am curious about now though is the crying on the pier and the scene where he supposedly flips the table because I think he's wearing the same shirt in those scenes.

Ok now I'm even more confused about why he's going on about it potentially not working out.

Well according to RS he lets Danielle go after she says she's in love with him and he doesn't feel the same. I don't know, maybe he was just exhausted and kind of hit a low sending both her and Whitney home. And while yes, he was really into Vanessa, there was probably still a fear that that might not work out and maybe she not want him. I don't know, all the leads have said the process does get exhausting at some point so that might have just been it.

I am more curious why he was emotional on that pier, especially because he's wearing the bracelet. It makes me think it might have been after his and Vanessa's second 1 on 1 but again, why would he be crying then if things likely went well? Unless maybe some doubt started to creep in between them, something that happened or was said? Now I'm really curious to get to that episode.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Maybe he's crying because Danielle Lo says she loves him but he can't reciprocate those feelings back. So he lets her go because of it and then we're left with Nick feeling like this process might not work for him and the feeling of being alone yet again. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:16 pm

So the wonderful sleuthers here confirmed that Nick is walking in the blue shirt with small "dots" on it in a hallway of a hotel in St. Thomas. He then goes in that same shirt to talk to the girls (Corinne, Raven, Rachel, Danielle M and Kristina). Which would mean that likely the talk occurred after he sent Jasmine home on the group date and Danielle L and Whitney home on the 2:1 date. The only girl "missing" is Vanessa.

The second time he is wearing a blue shirt with white plaid on it and the yellow bracelet while crying over a walkway in Bimini per CH twitter account. It is unclear what caused his "Mesnick" but it seems to be implied that it has something to do with Vanessa per the preview of the season.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Just watched the preview again, and read the schedule, because I wasn't familiar. So St Thomas crying comes the week before the pier crying?

When does Corrine go to have sex with him? Is that in St Thomas or Bimini?

The weird thing about him crying on that pier is that it's light out. So that means it happens either right before or after the day portion of their date. But there are other scenes of that date in the preview where they are making out and seem fine on the boat.

We've already seen Nick worried and emotional about/with Vanessa. Here's a wild theory...

He cries about 'this not working out' to the ladies after letting DLo et al go home. Then Corrine goes to his room to try to have sex and he sends her away.

Next week in Bimini, he knows he has to pull an Ashley Hebert and let his F1 (Vanessa) know what happened with Corrine. She's already expressed her disgust in how he behaves with Corrine, he's already exhausted and stressed that this won't work out, and now he has to tell her about this new encounter with Corrine and he's worried that it will send her over the edge and she'll leave.

So the crying on the pier happens before Vanessa's date when he's just freaking out about how she'll react. But she just makes out with him and snorkels instead.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm trying to catch up....

Are we assuming the crying on the pier scene is related to Vanessa because he is wearing a yellow bracelet? It could very well be, but he wore that yellow bracelet on his date with Kristina in St. Thomas, which would mean it may not be a secret "wear on every date with Vanessa bracelet."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm

@julychild Do we have that s/cap? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@julychild Do we have that s/cap? TYIA

Hmmm, I'm not sure. It might be in the sc thread (on a slow network and that thread is taking forever to load)  but I know I saw it in one of the previews. I think when he is carrying her over his shoulder at the beach.

*Edited to add*

Not clear, but you see it clearly in the video:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2e9c7044d94e687ca34e6b5221f40dc2_zps8cowslxz

Ladybug's SC

Last edited by julychild on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:16 pm

If it's when he's in the water with someone, I actually thought that was from his and Vanessa's second 1 on 1. The date I thought was Kristina was the one where he's picking up and twirling someone dressed who is dressed in white.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Here's a close up of it. I think JC is right. He has on a different bathing suit than the one with V.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Af7d4122-2265-4b10-8c2a-f68a2d00cffa
Litta's SC

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Thanks Grace! Someone sent pics from that date to RS and he posted them on his epi-by-epi spoilers.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 am

I think his crying on the pier is before he is about to go and let Kristina go...there isn't a rose ceremony that episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith