SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Is there a screen cap of Nick flipping a table over or was that just in a preview?

Yes. That's when he let Danielle L go.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Is there a screen cap of Nick flipping a table over or was that just in a preview?

There is from the season preview in the SC thread, where all the previews are.  Well, at least the ones from the end of the episodes.  I don't think any of the released midweek ones so far have had anything worth SC'ing.  At least IMO, cause I'm not SC'ing Corinne or anything to do with her at this point.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 C39fc4ec4f75ab2aa59dbdd388e84f50_zpsssnuzk0k
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 pm

I don't believe they have shown his tantrum yet. We might see it next week, or not.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I don't believe they have shown his tantrum yet. We might see it next week, or not.

I'm sure they will at the beginning of episode 7. On that episode thread I started a 'What I Think Will Happen' since we aren't going to get any help from the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 pm

The way the show continues, I will not be surprised if we get a To Be Continued FRC and it takes us right up to AFTR....
The most dramatic FRC ever!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:09 pm

I just pictured that oh jeez ^^ Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698 Chris Harrison says "The most dramatic ending in Bachelor History! Did Nick end up alone? Did she say yes? You'll find out now!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Could this be from when he sends Danielle M home? I may have missed it, but don't think I've seen this crying Nick scene.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1beaaaf9deeb8868a4e600e3ed77c86f_zps9eassdhq

Ladybug's SC

Last edited by julychild on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 pm

I don't recall seeing that shirt?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:30 pm

wow, a season where a lead man cries more than the women giggling

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:wow, a season where a lead man cries more than the women giggling

And that is just one of many reasons to love Nick.  Smiley

Also per Fleiss's tweets, Nick cries some time around the MTP. Probably with his mom. Embarressed!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 am

OnePromise wrote:
happygolucky wrote:wow, a season where a lead man cries more than the women giggling

And that is just one of many reasons to love Nick.  Smiley

Also per Fleiss's tweets, Nick cries some time around the MTP. Probably with his mom. Embarressed!

I can't wait to see him cry some happy tears...hopefully, at the end of all of this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:42 am

I still think the SC of Vanessa talking with someone in/near the closet (one where you can see her m&g dress) is V and Dani M.
To me that fits with the clip of V crying saying "he makes such stupid decisions" because it could be when she finds out Dani is going on a 2-1.  Last epi we saw these 2 discussing the Whitney/DLo 2-1 which could have been an edit foreshadowing.

The closet scene would then be Dani M in the closet to pack her suitcase before the date.
From show pics and scenes, I think they were roommates.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith