SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:37 pm

I don't think we'll get much since we technically don't know who's eliminated yet Rolling Eyes I'm just hoping for an episode description that gives some details about the dates so we can speculate about who gets which one Smiley
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:38 pm

@atem I refused to take more than 2 SCs of Andi and I started to not take those laugh out loud, especially since it doesn't help any with figuring out the rest of the season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:42 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:I don't think we'll get much since we technically don't know who's eliminated yet Rolling Eyes I'm just hoping for an episode description that gives some details about the dates so we can speculate about who gets which one Smiley

No press release put up yet.  Ugh, I am so impatient with this stuff.

Ladybug82 wrote:@atem I refused to take more than 2 SCs of Andi and I started to not take those laugh out loud, especially since it doesn't help any with figuring out the rest of the season.

I'm so over this 'the past lead that dumped the new lead comes back' crap. So over it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Thanks for bringing over the heli s/caps. It looks like two different landscapes to me and I'm wondering if they are separate heli's. In the 2nd and 3rd s/cap you can see hydro poles? in the distance and snow fences and a box? (maybe a landmark for the heli) where as the other one is just snow from what I can tell. I'm wondering if that's the Teepee area.
Ladybug82 wrote:@GuardianAngel I think these are all the heli SCs we have, but if I missed one, feel free to add to.  

From previews throughout the season:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 17f27e73-0499-4e3f-b48b-945c8bca622d
Source

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Dff1dab8-554f-4372-8d22-ddda8a969d2d
Source

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3f18392371f5378018ca4898ef331bb8_zpsacp5ez9k
Source

Last nights preview:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1197471997908bf1b59009f0e8fa7db3_zpsnxhs8sz2
Source

Then there is this, Nick is wearing a coat. This is different from the other caps we got where he is just in his suit outside by the fire. Is he walking around the circle of trees?

I guess I'm confused on what's taking place at the teepee area, and the Poropirtti Cottage.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Captur18

Ladybug82 wrote:Your welcome!  Smiley

Try this link to get a good, movable view of it, with snow like it was for the FRC.  Poropirtti Cottage

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 C9e561db408c1a85ea0a884e6ecbb82f_zps2wx6jsrm
source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 pm

We finally get to see Lapland, Finland...a place I have always wanted to go and TPTB cut the episode down to a 1 hour airing on 2/27 and the second hour airing on 3/6....so annoying with all this TBC on almost every episode. Then instead of showing us Finland in the 1st hr....they waste a bunch of time showing Andi instead. Ugh Ugh Ugh. The choppiness of the edit is horrible this season because it damages the storyline. The only episode I have truly enjoyed was the HTD's because we actually had a real glimpse of the families. I hope the editing team gets fired and they get someone new. I want to see Lapland and real conversations...not TBC and fake Andi drama.:headbanging
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Seabear wrote:We finally get to see Lapland, Finland...a place I have always wanted to go and TPTB cut the episode down to a 1 hour airing on 2/27 and the second hour airing on 3/6....so annoying with all this TBC on almost every episode. Then instead of showing us Finland in the 1st hr....they waste a bunch of time showing Andi instead. Ugh Ugh Ugh. The choppiness of the edit is horrible this season because it damages the storyline. The only episode I have truly enjoyed was the HTD's because we actually had a real glimpse of the families. I hope the editing team gets fired and they get someone new. I want to see Lapland and real conversations...not TBC and fake Andi drama.:headbanging
JMO

For real? So that means we get nothing until NEXT Monday and then have to wait after the WTA to see more? Ugh, this show is killing me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 pm

@atem On 3/6 the 8-9 hour is the TBC episode from 2/27's one hour episode(8-9 only) Then on 3/6 the 2nd hour 9-10 is the WTA.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Wow, that's a barren landscape! True isolation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Seabear wrote:@atem On 3/6 the 8-9 hour is the TBC episode from 2/27's one hour episode(8-9 only) Then on 3/6 the 2nd hour 9-10 is the WTA.

Yes. They basically split the FSD episode into 2 parts. The 1st part airs Monday (2/27 from 8-9) and then the 2nd part airs (3/6 from 8-9) followed by the WTA (9-11). And then the following week should be the normal finale. It's in the press release from ABC but I don't know how to bring it over to a thread.

So the schedule is:
2/27 FSD Part 1
3/6 FSD Part 2 & WTA
3/13 Finale/ATFR

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:42 pm

I think Andi needs to be on the show so she can fully move on from her show experience in general. Reading in the forum things she wrote about not only Nick but Josh as well suggest to me that she still wasn't in a good head space while writing because hints of bitter do not IMO indicate peace of mind.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@atem I refused to take more than 2 SCs of Andi and I started to not take those laugh out loud, especially since it doesn't help any with figuring out the rest of the season.

giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:40 pm

notarose wrote:I think Andi needs to be on the show so she can fully move on from her show experience in general. Reading in the forum things she wrote about not only Nick but Josh as well suggest to me that she still wasn't in a good head space while writing because hints of bitter do not IMO indicate peace of mind.
JMO

That's funny.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith