SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:37 am

SC's of the FSD's are up (remaining few will be posted later): SC No Discussion Thread

Thanks @Litta123!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:54 am

Thanks for the update!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:11 pm

thanks! @Litta123 and @Ladybug82 we appreciate it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 pm

You're welcome!

I uploaded the rest of the caps just now. I didn't bother with any SCs from the WTA because they were caps mostly from the earlier episodes...completely worthless, just like the WTA.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:29 pm

@Litta123 IA about WTA. Do we know if that was a real audience? IIRC there were some ticket give aways but from the previews it looked like a fake audience for the most part. I totally apologize to anyone that was there on their own and would love to be corrected.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Thanks Litta!!  

Just my own observations:
Nick with Rachel, sitting on log/bench and standing by reindeer - no contact, not turned toward her, etc...  
We already saw Raven's date lacked any chemistry and seemed almost uncomfortable.
Yet previews with both of them show smiles and make it seem like matches made in heaven (or the bubble).

Cue Vanessa and Nick: Clips of all kinds of weird facial expressions that could lead us to believe they are disagreeing or plant doubt in our minds.  However body language tells a whole different story.  In every cap that they are in the hot tub you can see V's legs are out/around Nick.  He is hanging onto her also.  The room they stay in looks "stayed in", not staged.  Vanessa is even sporting some serious bedhead.  I am not saying they had sex but I sure see more intimate behavior between these two than the others.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Nick_w10
From @Ladybug82/Litta123 SCaps

Does anyone remember Nick in this bowtie at a previous RC? Have we seen it yet? Also, is the FRC at the same location as F3 ceremony?

The green trees behind Nick in this SC doesn't fit Lapland. I just can not remember seeing this look this season.

I've found every RC suit but Episode 5.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Nick_w10
From @Ladybug82/Litta123 SCaps

Does anyone remember Nick in this bowtie at a previous RC? Have we seen it yet? Also, is the FRC at the same location as F3 ceremony?

The green trees behind Nick in this SC doesn't fit Lapland. I just can not remember seeing this look this season.

Looks like SC from wedding shoot group date.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:22 pm

@Maya That's got to be it! I could not recall it at a RC I had seen.

ETA: Found it. His look for Taylor's shoot on that group date. Thank you!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Nick was wearing a grey suit during that date
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:57 pm

SCs of the FRC episode are up: SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Thank you LB.
I did notice in the Sc, that the LCD with Raven Nick's hair is cut (styled) like the sc of the FR.. as in Vanessa LCD is still un styled and curly..
By that I think Vanessa's was first..Raven's last.
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith