SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 51 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:25 am

OMG I just watched and I went through a whole box of tissues! Seriously ! I just fell in love with Mikhel! My god he was sooooo good at the end to Jasmine when she was loosing it he was a smooth gentleman...and then on ATFR omg another real moment between them I could really feel the love! Jasmine is the most real bachelorette IMO I have ever watched and I love how she didn't dismiss what they had....seriously I'm just dying to find out what is going on now post show...I agree it seems Suss that she cancelled the interviews and Mikhel has pretty much said no way to be the next bachelor (when not long ago he liked a tweet about someone saying mikhel should be the next bachelor ) no idea no idea but I hope to hear from Jasmine and Kevin soon !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:25 am

angie803 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe he was grabbing her knee because she wasn't letting him put his arm around her giggling

Oh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wish I see it that way, but I don't she is like a possession to him, a throphy he won. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jasmine saying she still has feelings for him 6 mths on almost made him cry he took a deep breath. He also said he is still in love with her. He is still recovering from it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 am

i find it so funny how people spell "mikhel" in so many different ways. mikel, michel, mikail, mikhail, and soooo many others. i wonder how many social media followers he would have if people could actually spell his name properly cantstopl

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:37 am

Joy15 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Loved your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Conspiracy theorists unite!  

I also still stubbornly believe Mikhel got the F1 edit.  He just wasn't F1... YET. mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 3806527698

loved your conspiracy theory too....let's 2pop to watch the real life drama!!..this is even better than the reality TV version laugh out loud

re: edit..hahaha...yes....those CA editors have done a very terrific job that leads me to having a super high anxiety going into maboy Nick season..mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 51 3806527698

2pop Indeed.  

**spoiler**

All the stuff you did with bioanalysis and edit deconstruction was outstanding even if the result went the other way.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:40 am

Bobette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Im getting the same vibe from this season as i did from Jason/Molly/Melissa.   Im not saying that because i think shes going to change her mind and choose the F2 but because of what i saw during Jasons edit.  I was quite vocal about not liking Melissa and the reason I didn't care for her was because i thought she was in it for the win...just like I think Kevin was in it for that too.  When they were on their date and she told him she wanted to teach 3rd grade and spend summers with her kids ...i rolled my eyes and called BS on that....she was telling him everything he wanted to hear so he'd choose her.  

Now heres the point Im trying to make.... when the lead chooses someone, they expect to get the same person that they "met" while filmimg but the real person eventually reveals themselves and your stuck with a stranger.  I think Thats what happened to Jason...in the real world Melissa wasnt the same as filmimg Melissa and they had very little in common after all.   I think the same happeend to Jasmine with Kevin.   I think once the cameras were gone she saw him in a different light and realized hes not who she thought she was getting.

I thought it was very revealing when Jasmine said on ATFR that she found it hard "watching it all unfold" on TV.  Compare this with someone like Georgia from the most recent AU series who said she was loving "watching her love story develop with her guy".  

IMO very little of the love story with her F1 was actually shown on that season, and yet that's still where her focus was when watching it back.  Jasmine saying she found her season hard to watch suggests to me that she is carrying doubts and regrets.

thanks for sharing with us the Jason's debacle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I have been searching to watch fully that season ..just bc i love a REAL LIFE happy ending and curious to know how that season was edited, but bc its too way back..no link (free online of course laugh out loud) that i could find so far.  Very2 interesting indeed to gain your perspective.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : i did sleuth the edit and media on GL's session. tbh, using some of the tools i know..only Lee and Courtney got the F1/FIR edit. But IA with you that they didn't highligh the story as much as they did with Matty. But Lee still got the F1 edit with their love story presented well in media. Before Court elimination there was several sign/clues leading to it...while none can be found for Mike and Mikhel this season :headbanging . Safe to say...i am so full of crow this season... rofl

ETA. just saw ur kind words on prev post. tyvm..im going unspoiled...so very dark indeed...yet im willing to test whether i deserve another crow on his season. Lord have mercy... lolpanda

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:41 am

Some snippets from Sharleen's recap of Finale and AtFR. Interesting observations from Sharleen...

Sharleen Joynt—FLARE columnist and former Bachelor contestant—shares her take on last night’s finale episode of The Bachelorette Canada
Nov 23, 2016

Funny how, even as a mere viewer, a seemingly inconsequential moment can stay with you and leave a lasting impression. Right after a beautiful proposal, while walking hand in hand down a beach in Cuba, Jasmine said quietly—not for the benefit of cameras or producers, but to her new fiancé—”say something sweet to me now.” I found this one little line haunting, how only moments after getting engaged, Jasmine still sought something (some transformation? validation? “mushy”-ness?) from Kevin. Jasmine has proven plenty confident and self-assured, so that one little line made a part me wonder what he wasn’t (and isn’t?) giving her.

I don’t know if I’ve ever been so confused by a finale episode. Even when the lead’s choice is questionable (which I don’t think it was in this case; more on that later), we’re made to feel excited and supportive of the happy couple by the time of the proposal, or at the very least, later when they’re beaming at After the Final Rose. Or, even when there’s been AFR drama, there’s usually some sort of finality by the end of the episode. But never have I been left scratching my head, wondering if the Bachelorette did indeed make the right choice despite there being no more episodes during which my doubts could be resolved.

I’m reminded a bit of when JoJo’s season finally came to a close. She was clearly a bit down and not quite as elated as you’d think she should be, but as far as any of us could tell, it was never because she regretted her choice or the fact that things had been rocky with Jordan; it was because they’d endured so much hate and criticism along the way, with even an Us Weekly cover story calling Jordan a “fraud.” For someone who’s been a bright light all season, Jasmine’s demeanour on AFR was unmistakably off and seemed tinted by sadness. Now, every final couple will attest that the months between the proposal filming and airing are by far the hardest, so I’m not belittling how hard it’s been for Jasmine and Kevin, but they really haven’t had the extreme lack of support that some other final couples from the American franchise have had. Other than the fact that they’ve been long distance and unable to be seen in public together, why the long faces? After all, yesterday was the big day; they finally can go get a coffee and grocery shop together.

As for Mikhel, he was complete sweetheart and class act. Something tells me he’ll be just fine… especially if he becomes the next Bachelor. (Hint, hint!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:44 am

I read that too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and thought she had it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks yes

anybody else think that Sharleen got an insider info on whats happening for real rn?. I thought Flare have some sort of connection with the CA Prod..correct?..but would Sharleen (As a regular contributor) get the privvy to know any A1 info?

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:50 am

What if they are literally not together, as in they are in different provinces. Thus we not getting a picture of them together right after? If this was filmed in October, could it not be possible that Kevin was not able to fly out to Vancouver (?) for work reasons that could not be re-arranged? I Know it does not make too much sense since they should have had this planned ahead of time... but I don't think Jasmine could keep the ring until after the show? Or are the leads able to? Oh well, only time will tell. I just hope that whatever it is, they are fine with each other and themselves Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:54 am

The ring is giving back to the bachelorette on the night of the after but not before, that is what has happen from the other franchise. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:14 am

I really enjoyed your post with the comparison to the Jason/Molly/Melissa season in the US [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I could easily turn this around and also say that Jasmine was not who Kevin thought she was on the show? I think it could go both ways. I say this, because I do not want to assume it is all on Kevin, if things did not work out.
To be honest, the Jasmine I saw on the ATFR show and those ET videos, is completely different than the one I saw on the show in many ways IMO
I remember reading Kevin's IG with his pic at some bar I think... "beard is approved" and I thought to myself, hmmm if he is indeed the F1, Jasmine is calling the shots, which I thought was cute in a way and in a smaller scale, or funny way. But this could be a bigger issue as well, maybe she is the controlling, insecure and demanding? Maybe it all gets masked by her fear of abandonment after the issue with her dad? Maybe she uses this as a shield to show other sides that are not what she appeared to be?
Please, do not get me wrong, I do not want this to be the case, but I feel the same about not wanting Kevin to be the one with the bad rap. Maybe it is just a matter of her making a bad decision and she has come to realize this. But I am truly reading very deep into that video (not the screen cap of it, that does not tell the real nature of the little banter between them) It just gives me another feeling about Jasmine TBH ie: "Touch me" "Don't touch me" "Why didn't you touch me?" "Say this to me" " Don't say this to me" "Why didn't you say this to me?" and the list goes on.
I have known many women that do this, and it can just drive their partners insane, and it is a form of control mixed with insecurities, tons of fights stem from little things like this... I am just trying to put myself on the other shoe with this couple... We know nothing, so all opinions are valid, right? :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy