SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Another post from Mikhel, this time in the rose buddies groyp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My s/cap from Source
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:07 pm

It's been 2h and there is a total of two comments and 8 likes on the post. Strange.
I wonder if this is well received by the viewers.
Even though he spend 3/4 of the post to thank everyone, all I see is the last sentence and I feel like it was the most important part of his message. Like it's the main purpose.

Oh well ..

ETA: oups the numbers are changing fast. Never mind my comment about people perception.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Again, kudos to Mikhel but it really shouldn't have to be the F2 that has to feel he needs to calm everyone down and set things right. And that's on the basis they have spoken to him and told him what's going on. Where are the production company sending a statement on behalf of the couple. It's not hard IMO.

Boy, Let's hope we don't have any of these dramas for Nicks season.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Mikhel is a classy man to defend the couple.
I hope it all works out for all of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:56 am

There are new threads created.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This thread will now be locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy